AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The way it works

Banned Forum / Chat Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 10:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The way it works

I definitely do NOT like the way society works, it's a never ending battle, i am not going to go on a rant, so I can save myself from bad reps from people who think I'm just looking for attention, I believe Aurion The Fallen can agree with me on that one.

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 07:58 PM
    Threads

Heh, whoops on the doozle. ^.^; But yeah, attention is rarely sought by me, I like my solitude. Opinions and advice on the other hand, well, yeah. Hehehehe....*half smiles in attempt to look at ease*
    "All the children here are miserable. when you're miserable you need someone that's even more miserable than yourself." The ones who aren't human, the ones who are inhuman....ARE YOU!!! - Lucy

Banned Forum / Chat Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 10:02 PM
    Threads

I agree, solitude is a lovely dish served by my own thoughts

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Riyokin
    I definitely do NOT like the way society works, it's a never ending battle, i am not going to go on a rant, so I can save myself from bad reps from people who think I'm just looking for attention, I believe Aurion The Fallen can agree with me on that one.
    Bah, too bad. Society works, get over it or do something about it. I, on the other hand, don't care. It all seems to work, you know, the whole concept of law and order and everything.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think he was referring to law and order. Just to point that out.
    "All the children here are miserable. when you're miserable you need someone that's even more miserable than yourself." The ones who aren't human, the ones who are inhuman....ARE YOU!!! - Lucy

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aurion the Fallen
    I don't think he was referring to law and order. Just to point that out.
    Oh, I guess police aren't a part of the society you're talking about. Me, I come to think of a society as a community, nation, or broad grouping of people. With the workings of my definition of society comes the public servants; firemen, police, court systems, etc. And if he isn't referring to public servants and the keeping of society, he must mean the interactions of society, of people in the community.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

Well, if your talking about real life, then it realy dosnt matter to me. See, I don't want to be well nown in my school. And I have acomplished that. Its to annoying. Plus, I do like to be alone some times. I enjoy the quite and peace. tranquelity is something that I wish we had in our school. O well.
    Sig no longer in development...

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

I definitely do NOT like the way society works, it's a never ending battle
    And your point being what?

No one said life is easy. Society is the way it is. Do what we all do, live with it. Adopt, overcome it, and be a better person.

I still have no clue what your trying to convey here.
    You attempting a topic on discussing what is wrong with society?
    You attempting to just whine about society?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm, I think this would be why he attempted to keep it short, to AVOID people flaming. Engh, whatever. To be completely honest, I'm slightly disgusted by the direction the youth in society are taking, what with having kids swearing younger, acting snooty more often and having a lack of respect for anyone. Just my own thoughts.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm, I think this would be why he attempted to keep it short, to AVOID people flaming. Engh, whatever. To be completely honest, I'm slightly disgusted by the direction the youth in society are taking, what with having kids swearing younger, acting snooty more often and having a lack of respect for anyone. Just my own thoughts.
    No one was flaming anyone, but I agree. I hate kids. Snot-nosed brats are just annoying. And high-school kids, a lot of them are annoying too. Especially when the youth try to act cool by drinking and smoking. I saw a kid drinking whiskey and thought, "what a loser." I then proceeded to actually call him a loser, but he was too drunk to understand me.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

with having kids swearing younger, acting snooty more often and having a lack of respect for anyone. Just my own thoughts.
    I don't know about anything in this thread (lol) but I agree with that, some of the younger kids were showing me how good they're gettin at skateboarding, anyways I was watching them and they were talking to me, cursing practically every other word. Now I know I have a slight problem with cursing but these kids were abouth 4th and 5th grade. I found out who told them it was ok to say that and I "set him straight" lol but at the same time its just shocking to hear kids around that age(or younger) sayin what they were

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    No one was flaming anyone, but I agree. I hate kids. Snot-nosed brats are just annoying. And high-school kids, a lot of them are annoying too. Especially when the youth try to act cool by drinking and smoking. I saw a kid drinking whiskey and thought, "what a loser." I then proceeded to actually call him a loser, but he was too drunk to understand me.
    Haha, nice ^_^. I'd have paid to see that. I dislike the whole drugs and alcohol thing as well, kinda stupid. Why do you need to alter your state of mind to enjoy yourself? And if it's to run away, does it solve the problem?

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

lollers. well....society is for the birds, so check out this link. It'll keep you from thinking about it for 25 seconds.

enjoy.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMGWTFBBQ I loved that clip! Oh, one of these days I'll link this guy who plays Mario themes on a piano, he starts off blindfolded. It's pretty neat.

Senior Member AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 07:01 PM
    Threads

You know, it's not so hard to outline your concerns without ranting. It only becomes a rant when it's infused with subjective emotion. If you'd just calmly tell us what you want to convey in this thread, I'm sure you wouldn't be flamed.

And speaking of that: flaming is against the rules of anime forum anyway. So if you were flamed, it would be the flamers in the wrong, not you. Of course, it's not hard to respond to a statement without flaming. It only becomes a flame when it is infused with subjective emotion. If someone just calmly counters your statement, compelling you to post an objective response, you have the beginnings of a worthy discussion.

Therefore, if what you mean is that you don't want to tell us what you want to say because you don't want to discuss it, then I fail to see why you would possibly want to create a thread on the topic.
    Last edited by AngelofDreams; 08-21-2006 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Shameful spelling error.

I dwell in your dreams,
    I sleep the back of your mind.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Soceity is fine. Im guessing this thread was created because if the hatred that you have because people have maybe put you down. Was it worth a thread or a journal entry.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Society... well, the only thing wrong that I see is the dumb choices people make, and some people's urges to commit acts of dishonor and hatred as well as a lust for anarchy.

If people would think before they act, society would be a bit better.

I never can see why people would do things to harm there body for a little bit of artificial "Bliss". I can understand alcohol, though I do not think younger people should drink it. I think alcohol is more of a celebration beverage and should be consumed in moderation via the BMI (Body mass index).

So the next time you see something that's just plain stupid, just ignore it, and accept it exists, but be wary of it. It's how life goes nowadays. (Depending.)

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why are you complaining to the forum? Are you looking for people to agree with you? Quite frankly I can't. I just go about my life how it is. Not the change the world type of person. I think society is fine and works out itself. It may have it's flaws but what doesn't?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, too true, everything has flaws, so why not try to weed out the flaws in things which we can change no? Just my own words of wisdom, dunno if others will see things or feel the same about things as I do, but hey. Everyone has an opinion, kind of like the posterior.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah, too true, everything has flaws, so why not try to weed out the flaws in things which we can change no? Just my own words of wisdom, dunno if others will see things or feel the same about things as I do, but hey. Everyone has an opinion, kind of like the posterior.
    Nothing is perfect. Try and try but things will always seem unfair.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I beleive that society needs imperfections. if life was perfect, then what is the point of doing anything? Yeah royokin, your making it seem like you have it down why society is bad, but it just seems like youare going on a pointless rant.

Senior Member AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 07:01 PM
    Threads

Okay, that brings me back to my previous argument: the author of this post gave no opinion on any specific issue. We don't seem to be weeding out anything.

Frankly, the term "society" is very vague anyway. Society can mean social class in general, or any one of the three social classes. It can mean general social interaction on a number of different levels, be it youth, middle-age, or elderly. It can refer to the state of the economy, as well as to politics. When you say you're not happy with "society," you're saying you're not happy with every single social issue and status around you, and that's a massive complaint unless you specifically state the issues that concern you.

I dwell in your dreams,
    I sleep the back of your mind.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Note: I never said perfection, for two reasons. One, I hate the word and there's no such thing as perfect. Two, there will always be flaws but why not try and get rid of the flaws which are most hindering to us all.

Further note, my own basis for what I've said has been the morality and lack of respect for either themselves or others which has increasingly become worse. That's my own reasons, dunno what Riyokin's are for certain.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Note: I never said perfection, for two reasons. One, I hate the word and there's no such thing as perfect. Two, there will always be flaws but why not try and get rid of the flaws which are most hindering to us all.

Further note, my own basis for what I've said has been the morality and lack of respect for either themselves or others which has increasingly become worse. That's my own reasons, dunno what Riyokin's are for certain.
    The ridding of flaws is still considerd attempting perfection. You are being so vauge. Aurion, you aren't even being specific to the law(s) you find 'unjust'.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh...I said within my post what I found terrible about society. Ways to fix that would be to show our children good examples and be good parents. I'm not saying all parents are evil or despicable so on so forth. There's just seeming to be an increase of things like the brother killing his sister with a baseball bat at an insanely young age (can't remember what it was right now). That should NEVER be able to happen. Hopefully that's clearing things up at least a little bit. I'm not sure what's being misunderstood or not seen because I am not you, so please tell me what details I'm leaving out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information