AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: ZG's testing Area #2

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like the first one the best.
    the 2nd one..the blue is too bright i think, and it makes your name hard to see and the black and white is nice.
    I adore the c4d you used, so vibrant and fun, blending is awesome
    and the render is adorable.
    and i love the text, is that a dotted border O.o
    or is the sleep deprivation getting to me?
    anywho, no way have you lost you skills Zgness.
    i want to see more or i shall steal your Mew songs mwahahah
    <3
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the first one is also the best ^^ the second is just too blue. >< lol

You're still better than me >_>; How can you say you've lost your skills when you're better than me? Which reminds me, I really should make more stuff, I haven't made a proper sig for two weeks.

><;
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

LIES! If you say you lost you skill one more time... I'll come at night and eat you while you sleep! You're one of the best here and you'd better believe it! Or else.... *creepy music plays*

Wohooo ! DRAMA!
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

Senior Member Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2007 03:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Muse
    Ugh. ALRIGHT.
    I'll be returning to the sig-makin' business. =_=
    'Cause the UA group is back again and I've totally lost my skillz.
    So.. Here's a siggy [after 1-2 months, so don't be too harsh]

Three versions <_<

V.1 [Original] :

V.2 [Witdaicygradient]

V.3 [Black&white]

Any comments?
    well i must say that these are really impressive even after being out of it for 1 - 2 months.................... so as every one else has said" you haven't lost your skill'

i think the original's picture of the girl is lovley and would have applied it to the siggy with the gradient in. i'm not if sure you layered the gradient over the pic and then played with a blending option ( it seems like it imo) and as a result the gradient steals away from her face, when infact i would have loved to see the full face with the icy effect.

the black and white one is nice but the lack of colour totally robs the sig of all the texture and feeling that the colour offered. overall they are damn good and i'm sure every1 wold love to see more of your work

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Red face

What beautiful siggies ZG. I think all three of them turned out great. If I had to pick a favorite though it would be the first one. I just love the coloring.
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't ADD any gradients to the first one. O_o Those are the original colours.
    Oh, and Chibi. I used only ONE C4D here. Only one. And, that's the thick stripes above the girls head that point upwards.
    The other dinamic content of it was made by me, exclusively. Filters and such.
    That's what I meant by 'the BG was abnormally hard to make'. Amazing, ne?

And, thank you all for the comments. ^^
    My opinion still stands, though. I've lost muh skills.. [Dun kill me, Ookie. >_>]
    Last edited by Trinity Muse; 11-03-2006 at 08:21 AM.
    Set by me

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

TRINITY!!!!!!!!!

-kills-

<(>.<)>
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

Senior Member Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think we miss understand each other there. i was speaking bout the second one having a gradient in it and it steals away from her face. the first one is just fine.

anyway it doesn't matter

Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, Aesthetic, I would have understood it if you titled your comments for each version. And, to the second version, I added the gradient the simplest way. Like you mentioned, placed it over all of the layers and played with the blending mood options. And, the face didn't take away most of the icy colour intensionally. I erased a tad of the gradient near and on her face intensionally, because it looked overally Too blue. Now that I think about it, I had to erase some more. I just don't like my sigs stereotypical, so.. I experiment. But, anyway, thank you.

Oh, and, by the way.. -Dead.- >_>
    Last edited by Trinity Muse; 11-04-2006 at 02:28 AM.
    Set by me

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

Ugh. ALRIGHT.I'll be returning to the sig-makin' business. =_='Cause the UA group is back again and I've totally lost my skillz.
    \you've lost your "skillz" ? i dont quite see how that is possible, lol ^^ anyways good work, i like the black and white one.. xD
    Last edited by Chaux; 11-04-2006 at 02:49 AM.
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you. Wewt.
    Anywhooz. This is my entry for AR's SotW.

Alex iz da smexx~ Ohmygawshness. x33

Comments? PLEASE?
    Set by me

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here's the very first collab of me and JaGgy! <333

MEW-ISH!!!!! =DDDDDDD <333333333 Wewtz~
    Set by me

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation ~*Baroness Zora*~ is just really nice ~*Baroness Zora*~ is just really nice ~*Baroness Zora*~ is just really nice ~*Baroness Zora*~ is just really nice ~*Baroness Zora*~ is just really nice ~*Baroness Zora*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2006 10:06 AM
    Threads

ooooooh love the black and white effects u and jaGgy have created on the mew sig, you guys deffinately need to collab more ^-^

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

Ohhh..both works turned out pretty good looking to me! I am really liking the first one ZG. Those lines around him look so cool.

<33
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heh, thanks.

And well, since today's my lovable Soph's Birthday, I couldn't resist...

:::

This was quite hard to make, actually. x.x Since I've never worked with both natural and anime stocks.
    Ah well.
    Set by me

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

Thanks baby. <3 I totally love it. -Use.-
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you. Wewt.
    Anywhooz. This is my entry for AR's SotW.

Alex iz da smexx~ Ohmygawshness. x33

Comments? PLEASE?

lol @ oh my gawshness, dat is one awesome siggy you got there and you are using one of me favorite fonts on the main text (siegmen). not sure about his name on the side though, different font maybe would make it look better. overall a great great sig.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

You are more then welcome..that is so cute..but naughty! Bad girl! Lol. Nice work ZG.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Muse you pwn

>_<

Okay..... do me a favour? Give me some good inscentive to make a sig because I just haven't made anything for nearly a month. ><;

I NEED TO MAKE SOMETHING. lol.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Banned Forum / Chat Tha Veile Ladie has a spectacular aura about Tha Veile Ladie has a spectacular aura about Tha Veile Ladie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 07:33 AM
    Threads

ohhh i love the pose of the girl in the sig its so cute and the avy is just adorable!!!

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mm. I think I'm getting better with C4D's. :3
    This one came out pretty good, as well.

:::

Sonic.~

Any comments? I really need constructive critism to improve myself. ._.
    Set by me

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

M-yes.. Here it is. >_>;

It's LUIGI, not MARIO. <____<; [Goddamn. What's the difference. ._.;; I never played, sue me]
    Also, I thank Gan for being so picky.
    Last edited by Trinity Muse; 11-08-2006 at 10:21 AM.
    Set by me

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yay Sonic!!!1

I love this set to pieces =)
    The sig is a bit narrow, a picture this awesome would only look better larger.
    Don't cut yourself short,
    The background is really cool, I love that icy look.

Luigi looks really cool, I like how you can totally see him jumping out at you O_o
    Dipicking movement on a picture is always a challenge, great job.^^

Last edited by FarEastStyle; 11-08-2006 at 10:23 AM.

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

OMG SOONIIIICCC XD!!
    im Listening to Mew sue me..
    its wonderful
    I LOVE the use of c4d in the bg.
    but i dont like how it goes over his face, i
    dont think it was needed or maybe less opacity.

the luigi one is awesome!
    dont know the difference?
    we need to get you Super Smash Brothers Melee
    or something M'dear.
    want to see more of your awesome works!
    <3 Bexter
    xD
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>__>; -Cough.- You should, Becky.
    And, well. Thank you for the comments, you two.

Here's a sig I made about ten minutes ago.

Yes, it looks pretty simple. ._. Meh

Comments?
    Set by me

Closed Thread

Thread Information