AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Uhhh...

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Uhhh...

Can someone explain to me why I have -90102429596.37 ((that's negative)) rupees? That's actually supposed to be positive. I took it out of the bank and all I did was buy a colored username, and now it's at negative? Is that even possible?

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Read this if you haven't yet...

http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=48034

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awww, well, that's just unfair. ;-;

I was assumed to have been cheating because I saved up my rupees in the bank? Jeez...

Well, thank you for showing me that, though. ^_^

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Most of the time that happens when you appear on the top of the richest list out of the blue. That can be considered cheating, whether it is or not.

Otherwise, I dont' know what else I can tell you.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Well, for someone with only a bit over 1,000 posts, you shouldnt have 90 billion. I have over 5,000 and I have earned about 400 million, but thats only because I hardly spend my money. So you could see how it was classified as cheating.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh no, first of all I wasn't the top person, I was the top fourth ((or the top fifth, don't remember)), and I did NOT have 90 million, I only had around 100000000. I know that seems like cheating, but I, unlike most ((i guess?)), use the bank. I mean, geez, the bank's there. I didn't know it was illegal to use it. Sorry. Sheesh.
    Last edited by shi_amai; 08-20-2006 at 03:03 PM.

Forsaken Angel Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 07:53 AM
    Threads

I have no blame for you...I just think it was just a glitch....i could gueess this probably happens alot.

My family is in my Journal!!
    Note To self: I miss you terribly
    This is what: We call a tragedy
    Come back to me:Come back to me
    To me....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma the Forsaken
    I have no blame for you...I just think it was just a glitch....i could gueess this probably happens alot.
    Well no, what I'm saying is I put my money in the bank, and didn't get on for a few months. Of course my money is going to get higher if I leave a good amount of money in the bank and then leave. But now I'll never get any back to actually do anything. =/

Thanks, though. ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information