AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Eating of Meat

Senoir Member Hinata14 is on a distinguished road Hinata14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2006 12:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I have four words,Survival of the fitest. I love meat. I need it. If anyone who has had an in-and-out burger knows that meat is yummy.

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

I'm not going to hate on the vegs. But you say "save a life" a plant has a life to. Just cause it doesn't cry doesn't mean its alive.

I have always eaten meat, as well as other things. I don't like taking pills, or eating beans to replace the things I be missing.

Member .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 08:39 PM
    Threads

I don't like the idea of just eating things that aren't meat. First thing, it's good to have a healthy diet, and to do so you should eat meat. You should have every food from all the food groups. And, if we didn't eat some animals, they would become overpopulated, so we'd have to kill them anyway or they'd just die off from not having enough resources to live on or not a enough space to call a suitable habitat. Humans have been been eating meat for centuries, why should we stop now?
    Thank you for the wonderful siggy dawnrune! =]

Senior Member aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:22 PM
    Threads

i believe that god didnt put cows here for pets
    Whatever you do don't click HERE

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I was a vegetarian for a while, but then I reintroduced chicken and turkey into my diet because I needed the protein (I'm hypoglycemic). While it's true that I started due to feelings about animal rights, I've since shifted into it simply being a way of life. I've had no meat other than chicken and turkey (no fish ;p) since about the 5th grade...and I'm now 21.

Now, I'm not one to shove my beliefs down another person's throat. Honestly, I don't. Ask Don SGI about that. I'm perfectly happy not eating it, and not bothered by other people eating it.

What DOES bother me is the ignorance of people who complain about vegetarians "shoving their beliefs" on them, while they themselves are spouting off nonsense about nature and the "circle of life." How is that ANY different than what they're complaining about? Tell me. I get along perfectly fine and healthy without fish or red meat. I'm certainly not shriveling up and dying without it, hm? I don't care that people can and do eat meat. I don't. But I don't condemn them for their beliefs unless they start condemning me for mine.

Is it really so strange to be given the same respect that I grant other people? I don't think so...

Senior Member aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cat_Demon
    I'm not going to hate on the vegs. But you say "save a life" a plant has a life to. Just cause it doesn't cry doesn't mean its alive.

I have always eaten meat, as well as other things. I don't like taking pills, or eating beans to replace the things I be missing.
    the grass doesnt feel pain though and neither do the trees on the other hand the way they kill the cows and chickens and stuff is almost painless its not like they kick it to death or beat it with a shovel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata14
    I have four words,Survival of the fitest. I love meat. I need it. If anyone who has had an in-and-out burger knows that meat is yummy.
    technically speaking humans are not the fittest but we are smarter. if you were put in the wild with a bunny a lion and a wolf who would be the last one standing, not you

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I eat meat. I hate the idea of killing animals for it though. Killing is tough for some but it's how we live. Everything dies... if you don't eat the animal for food it's going to die anyway. Why not make use of it?

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aimforthetop
    technically speaking humans are not the fittest but we are smarter. if you were put in the wild with a bunny a lion and a wolf who would be the last one standing, not you
    Im confused with what you just said. You are implying that humans can still survive even though we are not that strong but we have the brains to out wit them. But now you are saying that we can't? Anyway a bunny? Come on. Easy kill. Lions and wolfs will just slaughter us, unless we use trickery. And plus you said that chickens are killed harlessly. Mayeb you havn'theard of the technique that they have just used. They gather up all of the chickens and put them in a room. Then they start to take out all of the air out of the room. Yeah suffocation! yeah who said that killing is painless? And yes in some places they do slam the chickens against walls to stun them and then kill them, and yes they usually use shovels.

Hinata14 your quote about the in and out and meat tasting good. Yes it is good, but it is called thousand island dressing, buns, tomato, lettuce, cheese, and if so ketchup and mustard.

But plain meet always taste so good.

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aimforthetop
    the grass doesnt feel pain though and neither do the trees on the other hand the way they kill the cows and chickens and stuff is almost painless its not like they kick it to death or beat it with a shovel
    You can't say something doesn't feel because it doesn't show feeling. When you cut it, most likely it will regrow. Over due time. And just like an animal it dies. Animals eat animals and plants. We are an animal. Simple.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

well(in my opinion) animals were pretty much put on earth to serve man, and that means anything from being a pet, transportation, or even being used as food. (like I said this is just my opinion)

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i love australia. we got actors promoting the eating of meat ^^ i love that ad.
    i'll eat meat till i die. and dont say its wrong cause i dont see the animals who died for dinner. cause i spent lots of time on my grand parents farm and i even got to know the cows before they'd choose one to fatten up and kill to give meat to other family members.
    trust me, its a good life before they die O_o nothing but food food and more food. just doing what they want with all they could want to eat.

anyway, i'm straying of track ^^;
    i just eat meat cause well, it tastes good, it gives ya lots of good stuff for ya body, and we're meant to eat it cause we're built too. look at our teeth

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    What DOES bother me is the ignorance of people who complain about vegetarians "shoving their beliefs" on them, while they themselves are spouting off nonsense about nature and the "circle of life." How is that ANY different than what they're complaining about? Tell me. I get along perfectly fine and healthy without fish or red meat. I'm certainly not shriveling up and dying without it, hm? I don't care that people can and do eat meat. I don't. But I don't condemn them for their beliefs unless they start condemning me for mine.
    The problem isn't that vegetarians eat no meat; it's that that many vegetarians try to guilt people into eating an unnatural diet. It's natural for a human to eat meat. It's natural for animals to be eaten. It's not natural for a human to subsist on vegetation, although it is possible to do so. But doing so does not make someone a better person.

Many vegetarians take the position that they are morally superior to a person with an omnivorous diet. The simple fact they eat no meat isn't offensive. It's that they think that not eating a dead cow somehow exonerates them from the countless animals killed in their name every day. Unless they live in a commune that receives no imports from the outside world, they're hypocrites. They could have done more, but they didn't want it to have an effect on their busy lifestyle of consumption. Moral Vegetarianism is an empty gesture at best.

So, if you have problems with people condemning vegetarianism, it’s the fault of the Moral Vegetarians; spouting their inane beliefs does not make them many friends. I, like most people, don’t like being preached at, especially when it’s about such a short-sighted and meaningless gesture.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I understand where the real complaint comes from. And by real I mean people who have actually been preached at by an overzealous vegetarian or vegan...not someone following the crowd. However, that doesn't mean everyone who doesn't eat red meat should be preached at or complained about. Or deserves to be. Like I said, I don't push beliefs on people. Many vegetarians, semi-vegetarians, and vegans don't.
    Last edited by Fabala; 08-20-2006 at 11:03 AM.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

I'm not vegetarian, but I dislike some meats like steak, beef, and pork. I do like chicken and turkey however, and an exception for beef would be beef jerky, which is one of my favorite foods.

Unlike a friend of mine though, I love vegetables. Carrots, spinach, lettuce; all that good stuff! ^^ I also enjoy eating tofu!
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

It kind of reminds me of tree huggers for some reason, but that's besides the point.

Vegetarians, most of the time at least, just don't eat meat because they don't like the thought of eating something that was once living. I'm fine with that; they seem to find the right nutritional value in all the assortment of other foods. I think going on to say that saving the animals is a bit extreme. One person not eating meat is not going to change that fact that there are billions upon billions more that continue to consume it.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im a big meat eater...I mean I love meat. And I see nothing wrong with eating meat. Are you going to tell a lion/tiger/other wild animal not to eat meat and try to give them a carrot instead? No! Its a fact of life: animals eat other animals. So until PETA or some Vegitarian group gets wild animals to become vegitarians too, then Im going to continue to eat my meat damnit!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

People are omnivores, we are built to eat both meat and vegetation, so why would anyone think we were supposed to do otherwise? If you don't want to eat meat fine, but let me keep my meat and eat it as nature intended.
    Last edited by Rageling; 08-20-2006 at 12:51 PM.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000
    It's natural for a human to eat meat.
    exactly. I hate it when I hear "Animals arent ours to eat" well, if they arent, why do we have canine teeth? Our canine teeth's sole purpose is to tear through meat, which is proof enough that humans are meant to eat meat.
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

ok ums i feel bad for the animals that are in my stomach. i can't help it, they taste too good for me to stop! XD lol jp i'll never stop! bwahahahahaha!

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Meat is good. And it's good for you. Without meat you are unhealthy. It gives thousonds of resources the human body needs to survive. Vegetarians are crazy. Buncha crazy political activists. Hope you don't feel too much pain when your stumach collapses.

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not a vegetarian myself but I think that if you refuse to eat meat, you're not exactly going to save the animals because someone else will eat it anyway, right? Yes it's sad that animals are dying to feed us, but unless you are going on a hunger strike, refusing to eat meat won't make much of a difference.

That's my opinion anyway ^^. It's good that some people care enough about animals to sacrifice themselves. I however, refuse to eat vegetables... Not to save them, mind you.
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't believe in the cruel practices used to kill animals to make our food .. but even then, I still eat it, just that i'm not a really big meat eater.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know this sounds crazy, but the only meat I eat is chicken. I dislike pork, turkey, etc.. I will eat hamburgers, when they're BBQ'ed, that's it. And I'll eat Turkey, but ONLY on Thanksgiving.. xD So one day out of the year. And we BBQ, maybe... 7-8 times a year. So, usually I eat a lot of chicken. ^^; No other meats. And only because I really don't like them, not because I'm a vegan or whatnot.. o_o

And I hate seafood. Gross. xD Soo.. Just chicken really.. o_o Sad, I know.

Member Black and White has a spectacular aura about Black and White has a spectacular aura about Black and White's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 06:49 AM
    Threads

Meat is good, you need it to survive. I like meat. I eat meat. and now I want some.
    Black and White
    Darkand Light

Closed Thread

Thread Information