AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's the hardest thing to learn?

Senior Member love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 10:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up What's the hardest thing to learn?

What would you say is the hardest thing to learn to do? For me it's hard to stay queit for 5 seconds if I know you and if I don't know you I don't shut-up.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Actually, Love is the hardest thing for me to learn. (and i don't mean your name) xD

Member NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

Math & how to swallow my pride.

Although I must admit, I'm getting better at it.

The one and only, in heaven & on earth.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

um, this is a kind of difficult question to answer.
    but, from my own experiences i'd have to say it might be learning how to get over fears.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

By The Way Im A Girl Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2008 11:54 AM
    Threads

urrr....to be patient . if sumone takes a long time doin sumthin,i usually am not very nice

I'm a girl. ^^

oh geez... sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 05:45 PM
    Threads

Yeah i guess being patient is the hardest for me to learn.. i just can't stand when people are slow... i tend to snap at them......

Member RedShadow can only hope to improve RedShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 05:34 PM
    Threads

i think that learning japanese is one of the hardest things to learn for me.

There is no such thing as bad actions just interesting choices
    www.myspace.com/redshadow_00

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Patience. If you aren't normally a patient person, it's tough to slow down and make yourself wait. I've got zero patience most of the time.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Kayaking roll.

Look it up, you'll see what I mean.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 02:20 PM
    Threads

... hmm for me it's between math... and life, i dont know how to describe it, but i guess how hard it can get, atleast for some.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

The hardest thing for me to do is to learn how to show or acknowledge even my feelings, aside from anger that is.

Senior Member Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 02:20 PM
    Threads

aside from anger that is.[/QUOTE]

Yes you have that one down pretty well. xD

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Learning to live.

God knows how hard that is for anyone, considering the fact that we squander every second of our lives. Every second, wasted breath, and or minute that we do nothing, we're dying, so basically, yes. It is hard to live.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Other people's mind sets. Why can't everyone just think like me?

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Yuki Sohma's Wife!!! yuki.lover will become famous soon enough yuki.lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 06:58 PM
    Threads

For me playing a guitar i cant play at all!!
    Hi

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To learn to do? Playing an instrument.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

hmm playing the guitar without stopping and looking what note comes next. math is hard thing, but somehow i got into the smarter math class. and also patient. i'm probably the most unpatient person in the world. (ex. on the way to colorado, i was so unpateint to get).
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

In my opinion, the hardest thing to learn to do is listen to other people!

This is what is wrong with the world right now, people are not listening to others! Everyone wants everything to be quick and to the point, and only hear what they want to hear. If everyone just sat down and took a minute to hear what someone was saying, we'd all be better off!

This not only goes for different countries, but in relationships, family relations, business places, work, certain forums .. -_- ..; If everyone would learn to listen, then everything would go much smoother.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Senior Member AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams is a jewel in the rough AngelofDreams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 07:01 PM
    Threads

To not make mistakes. I've been trying all my life, but I know I'll never get it completely mastered. Im'ma keep trying, though.

I dwell in your dreams,
    I sleep the back of your mind.

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

For me the most difficult thing is watching someone you love suffer and learn knowing you can't help them and release the egotistical idea that you can "save" someone else.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

For me when I was younger it was knowing I was wrong, and to be able to admit to it. Also taking responsibility for my mistakes. ^^ I was a stubborn child

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the hardest thing in my opinion is to stay focused and respectful in you and other people thoughts and doings

sometimes i don't understand why people do such things, but i respect there doings and beliefs and leave it alone for my sake and that makes me appreciate my thoughts, doings, and beliefs more because i didn't get in the way and i didn't let them get a try at hurting my opinion
    its hard to be peace minded huh?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

To be willing to share my emotions with others. I have no trouble acknowledging what I feel, but I deal with them myself. Oh, and the patience to ignore people who are exemplars of my pet peeves. I have no patience for them, currently.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

The Protector Noble Knight will become famous soon enough Noble Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2006 05:08 AM
    Threads

it's hard to learn to communicate with someone who hates you..

of course, he/she doesn't want each and every little thing you do..
    +++ Noble Knight +++

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

+++ My Journal ++++++++++++++++++++ +++ My Profile +++

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

for me learning Game coding for Gamemaker was hard. O and being nice

Closed Thread

Thread Information