AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hey everyone

Member Bahamutt99 will become famous soon enough Bahamutt99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 04:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm tired and there are wolves chasing me.
    Threads

Default Hey everyone

I never even noticed the intro forum, sorry.

Anyway, I've been browsing the anime galleries for a while now, but I just signed up for the forum maybe a month ago. There's not too much interesting to say about me. I'm a 26-year-old married white lady. From St. Louis, MO, forcibly transplanted to Tulsa, OK. You usually find me on the Pit Bull forums, since I'm smitten with the breed and have lived with them since I was about 8.

Liked anime my whole life, just didn't know it. Voltron was my favorite when I was growing up, and had a few obscure anime movies that my dad recorded off cable for me. I drifted apart from anime for a good many years, but managed to marry a geek who really brought me back to it. We've got a growing collection of anime DVDs, right now Inuyasha, Tenchi (Muyo, Universe & Tokyo), Hyper Police, Evangelion, most of the Miyazaki movies, Grave of the Fireflies, Wolf's Rain, Gunsmith Cats, and probably more that I'm forgetting. I'm starting to get into Naruto and FMA, but am too broke to go out and buy any at the moment. We've got some bootleg, but I prefer to buy the licensed stuff when I can.

ETA: Oh yeah, I'm also big into video games. I used to be a hardcore gamer, but growing up and having to pay bills really cut into my game funds. I've still got a good-sized collection, mostly older stuff. I'm a sucker for the Final Fantasy series, but my tastes in video games range from strategy to action sidescrollers to just about anything.

Anyway, great forum here.
    Last edited by Bahamutt99; 08-18-2006 at 01:35 PM. Reason: forgot something

Born to be me sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: sokiee

welcome to af

avatar drawn, sig created by me.

deviantart | tumblr | myanimelist

Beyond Redemption Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 11:29 PM
    Threads

Hey, welcome!!!! If you want a friend, or just have questions PM me. See ya around.

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Hello and Welcome to Animeforum
    Enjoy your time here
    Please follow the rules and all will be well.
    If you have any questions
    Or would just like someone to talk to
    Feel free to send me a PM
    Again Welcome
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exclamation

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum, be sure to follow the rules and have fun, if you need anything then just PM me...well, c ya around!!^^
    I am, I am, I am.

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome...

Senior Member Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 02:20 PM
    Threads

Hey. welcome to AF, and i'll see you around the boards...

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

Welcome! If you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! *bows*
    Read the rules
    Make a friend or two.
    Voice your opinion.
    Respect your fellow member ^^
    Most of all have fun.

See you on the forums then.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

leave it to souhi to say everything lol. welcomes to AF! pm me if ya wanna chat!

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

~bows, and passes the new member a cookie, and a muffin~ Welcome to the forum, I hope that you have a pleasant stay in AF. If you have any questions, or would just like a friend, you are more the welcome to private message me at anytime. Good luck, and have fun on the forum. ~watch for the cookie monster...he loves them cookies... oh and the sneaky muffin man too, as for he loves them muffins.~

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Senior Member Sayuri-chan can only hope to improve Sayuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 09:01 PM
    Threads

Hello!! Welcome!! and PM me if you like!!

Don't forget to rep!!

.:My Family:.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HELLO! Welcome to AF. *bows and hands you a blanket* If ya ever need anything, I'll be glad to do what I can. Each section also has special rules for that section, so make sure to read them. Watch out for cannibals, and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have to greet all the other newbies that have signed up recently. I'll talk to you later. *runs off to greet the next newbie*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

welcome to AF,see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

U N D Y I N G Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon has a reputation beyond repute Khon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 01:57 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1720-1178-3246

Welcome and dont hurt me I am just a friend and young dont hurt me married lady-hands her a present- thats just a welcome present not hitting on yhou dont hurt me please!!!-runs away-

sig made by: Nespa
    "You soaked your heart in gasoline, now light it up and burn!"
    --Demon Hunter

~Was Ignaroku in a previous life~

Member Bahamutt99 will become famous soon enough Bahamutt99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 04:01 AM
    I'm tired and there are wolves chasing me.
    Threads

You guys are something else. LOL! ;-)

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to animeforum. please follow the rules and have fun.

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Bahamut!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Closed Thread

Thread Information