AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Silent Hill!

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Silent Hill!

Okay, one of my fav video games right now is Silent Hill 3, and I absolutley am addicted to it. Valtiel is too cool. <<;; Well, it was weird because all my friends were too scared to play it. So I had to, yet oh well. lol, well, uhm... Silent Hill fans unite!!

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yep, I like Silent Hill too! Though I don't play Silent Hill 3, I like Silent Hill in PS1. It's where the guy searches for his missing daughter. Eh, of course Silent Hill is scary, it's a horror-action game. But still, I like Silent Hill.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

I only like that game because of the story and all that strange things you can find in the game but still one of the best I have played

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

I've played silent hill before, but im not really a horror game man myself.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Love everything about the series. Even bought the movie tonight to watch on surround sound, which I already seen three times.

Member Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 06:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

Ahhh, grat series. I've only finished the first and the fourth though. I've played the 3rd at a friend's house for like 5 minutes. I really want to play the 2nd and 3rd. I liked the movie too. A lot of things were changed, and some things from the other intsallments, not just the first one, were added, but in the end it kept the same atmosphere and plot.

Digital Plague Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2007 04:24 AM
    Threads

Oh yes. I have Silent Hill 2 and I've seen Silent Hill 1 being played.

Very, very creepy games. They scare me more than a movie or a book ever could so, I love them. I really want to purchase Silent Hill - The Room, though. That one looks terrifying.

Member Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 06:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

The Room is great =D. It does an EXCELLENT job of making you feel like you're there and gives you a horrible sense of being trapped. When you're in your apartment, (usually between each "level" or "world"), you have a first-person view. You can bang on the windows and look through the peep hole in your door, and no one can hear you.

I've played through twice and it was just as good both times.

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

Personally I love Silent Hill 2, the horror genre has never had a better told story... the plot twist at the end is just mind boggling and took me by surprise.

I never did beat Silent Hill for PS1 cause I played it back when I was young and it would creep me out so I had to take breaks so I wasn't able to finish it while I had it rented.

Silent Hill 3 was all right, it had its moments... but the plot just couldn't compare with Silent Hill 2, plus I was at a bit of a disadvantage because 3 ties in with 1.

Silent Hill The Room was awesome as far as just being plain creepy and I loved being trapped in that little apartment... and how it tricks you into thinking it is a safe refuge only to make it just as dangerous as the worlds that you visit. But other parts of the gameplay were at an all time low... the whole using limited amounts of daggers to pin enemies was basically useless it took far less time just to dodge the ghosts. Also the story just wasn't there, mainly because the game wasn't originally a Silent Hill game in the beginning but mid-way through development they decided to make it one and then injected a Silent Hill story into the game and it shows.

Overall Silent Hill is the creepiest horror series I've ever come across, and I've enjoyed playing the games. Kinda funny how the original Silent Hill had to fog everything out because they couldn't figure out how to load everything in to give the game a good draw distance... but even now that hardware is far better the whole fog and low visibility has stuck with the series.

Member lavayn is on a distinguished road lavayn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

ive beaten silent hill 1,2,4. 1 was the best 4 was the worst. in one i think he was trying to get his daughter back too much if u catch my drift lol

Total Freedom Searoz MacDowell will become famous soon enough Searoz MacDowell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2007 06:13 PM
    Threads

Silent Hill be the best horror games ever. I have played all of them and have completed 2, 3 and 4 several times and they are just... amazing is the only word to describe it. They make me very happy. 2 is the best by miles, James Sunderland is the best main character and Xulchibara is just the ultimate bad guy for the series. 4 was the worst in my opinion, they put everything they had into the first 3 and 4 just sort of got what they had left on the side.

Member lavayn is on a distinguished road lavayn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

ya 2 was good it had a very unique twist at the end but if u can sit through 1 that ones the best. It starts snowing in the middle of summer :O what could be scaryer than that lol. Silent hill may have less shooting than other games but its one of my favorites

Member L337_Ninja_Girl is just really nice L337_Ninja_Girl is just really nice L337_Ninja_Girl is just really nice L337_Ninja_Girl is just really nice L337_Ninja_Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2007 10:05 PM
    Threads

I've beaten every Silent Hill thus far. The 4th being my favorite. I've always loved the chilling feel of the game and the gorgeous atmospheres, the uniqure creatures and the simple gameplay.

Personally, I loved the movie. There were a lot of elements from the other silent hills that I saw. It irritated me though how people were like, Well what is THAT thing? Or, What kind of movie IS this?

And I'm thinking, Geeze, and you wonder why movies like this get bad critic reviews is cause HALF of those buggers have never picked up a controller...

But my fave villain is Red Pyramid with his Great Knife. He is just so... awesome. And when I saw him for the first time in the movie, I was like HELL TO THE YEA! XD But yea, check this:

Not much is known about Konami's next Silent Hill title. While little has been officially confirmed, Chief Designer of Silent Hill 5 Masashi Tsuboyama stated in a 2004 interview that the game would not appear on any of the then-current consoles. He also clarified rumors during the same interview that it wouldn't be titled "Shadows of the Past" as reported previously from an online source. According to IGN, it has been speculated that the game is already in development and that it is likely to be released on Sony's Playstation 3 video game console.

It was also reported that Konami planned to release it in early November 2006, but this was never officially announced and as of April 2007, it has yet to be released. It was originally believed that the main plot would be set in a mental asylum (perhaps Brookhaven hospital) and would be told through a series of flashbacks depicting how the main protagonist got up to that point, though this has generally been associated with the Shadows of the Past rumor and remains unproven.

While interviewed for an episode of Electric Playground, Tommy Tallarico asked a developer about Silent Hill 5. The developer responded that "It's a good time to be a Silent Hill fan", and the interview ended. There was a segment on the Silent Hill series after, and it was stated that the game would be released on next generation consoles, however it was not stated which specific consoles the projected game would be released on.
    -From Wiki- Silent Hill
    Last edited by L337_Ninja_Girl; 04-05-2007 at 12:27 PM.
    I support the Ninja! Do you?

Sig made by Yours Truly

Junior Member Zero Bullets is on a distinguished road Zero Bullets's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 01:52 PM
    Threads

I've played about 20 min into Silent Hill 1 and about 3 hours into the 3rd. Being a huge RE fan I would think I would also love this series but I guess I just never played enough into it to get hooked. I probably should go back and find time to beat the 3rd and maybe even rent the room.

Closed Thread

Thread Information