AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had played a video game which you are absolutely hooked?

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Have you ever had played a video game which you are absolutely hooked?

Yep that's me, in the holidays. In my most recent game, I've been going on it for 72 hours (of course, not all in a day, phew!) and is still going. Say I am supposed to stop at 4pm, I say, OK, 10 more minutes... 10 more minutes. Congratulations, I've just played for another hour. Then my mum catches me. 0_0

Do you ever have that experience with a really good video game? ^_^;
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Member unknowntweety has a spectacular aura about unknowntweety has a spectacular aura about unknowntweety's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 05:36 AM
    Threads

When i first got god of war me, my friend and my 11 year old brother stayed up until 3 in the moring playing.
    Work hard, play even harder!!!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation VandleBuster445 is on a distinguished road VandleBuster445's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2006 11:56 AM
    Threads

Default Hi Again

Mostly every game I get i am always hooked on it because obviously if you want that game really bad that means you got to play it and if you play it youll be stuck on it for hours.
    Domo oregoto mister roboto.Im going be the best believe it.Im a ninja ninja ninja.

-=Canine mongrel=- Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 09:16 PM
    Threads

Tales of Symphonia!! On Gamecube, it recorded that I wason for about 98 hours!!!!
    May the spirit of Corrine be our guide...

With love, Baka the Coward, Err. I mean, Village idiot..

Senoir Member Hinata14 is on a distinguished road Hinata14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2006 12:13 AM
    Threads

Yah Grand Theft Auto is the most addicting to me. I still say vice city was better because it was more easy going then san andreas.

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

i was addicted to final fantasy x for a while... then got over it cuz the memory card got erased.

"Idle hands are the devil's playground..."

me and Chii Hideki-_-Motosuwa will become famous soon enough Hideki-_-Motosuwa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 11:29 PM
    Threads

yeah i rember i was hecka yound i was about 10.. i got zelda oricnacn of time.. i played it all long during springbreak i played 4 days straight.. just stoping to eat drink and go the bath room.. then on the 5th day i sleeped all day.. and onetime i went to my friends house for a sleep over i played halo 20 days stragiht not stoping once my hands were bleeding..

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

This would be with most music games, and also me trying to beat KH2 in the three days I had left for spring break after I bought it (beat it in two very long play sessions). If the game is really good, and I have the time, I will play it until I have beaten it or hit a significant wall (in the case of music games).
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

And the list begins..

All Silent Hill games..
    FF6,7,X
    Ninja Gaiden (oh god I loved that game)
    All Metal Gear Solid games (my favourite series hands down)
    Street Fighter series (oh how I love SF)

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

FF10, FF Tactics Advance, All the Fire Emblem games in english, Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation (XD, it's in japanese and i don't know what the plot is, and just got it earlier today, but i'm hooked, going to buy it in english next time i go shopping.), Almost every single Zelda game my bro or i have.
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

Junior Member Sora of the Oathkeeper is on a distinguished road Sora of the Oathkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2006 07:25 PM
    Threads

yeah, i was like that on ff X, i was sitting in my bean bag chair and fell asleep while i was playing!! XD i was curled up like a cat and my mom came in and woke me up i was like wh-what?? and i was still in battle with an aeon summoned!! XD (Valefor must be tired flapping his wings that whole time o.o) one time i stayed up all night playing star ocean:till the end of time for 3 days stright only stopping to eat and bathroom, occasionally i had to feed the dogs, but whatever! it was fujn but then i beat it and it got boring :P i'm gonna be like that when i get naruto ultimate ninja for the ps2 lol
    A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... Yours, and mine.

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

thats happened to me alot, basically any game i feel like playing that day is the game i get hooked on
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Member Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 03:36 PM
    Threads

Default ...........................

are you kidding me???

that happens to me alot.........

i fight with my brother to let me complet my game.......

and if i didn't.......... i begen cry.............

and i still play untill the sun rise........

ofcorse when i finish my play..... i begen play it again......

loves starts with a smile
    grows with a kiss and ends
    with a tear

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

I got addicted to Final Fantasy XI for a while (and in fact I'm back for round two =P ) Some non-MMO ones I got addicted to were Final Fantasy VII, Makai Kingdom, Tales of Symphonia, Armored Core, List goes on ^_^;

Member Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2006 11:37 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah!!! GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

There are four games that I really got addicted to quickly:

~ Super Smash Bros. Melee - I was playing 5+ hours a day, so I could get Mewtwo)

~ Tales of Symphonia - I rented it and tried to beat it in 5 days. Didn't happen; I ended up buying it

~ Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando - It's just really fun

~ Need for Speed: Underground - Samantha rocks!

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

The Metal Gear Solid Series, best games ever

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Animal Crossing and Half-Life 2 are addicting.

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 07:58 PM
    Threads

Playing Diablo II for almost 2 days straight, stopping for the very rare food break or other necessary human things. Also note, it's really bad when you end up falling asleep in your chair lol.
    "All the children here are miserable. when you're miserable you need someone that's even more miserable than yourself." The ones who aren't human, the ones who are inhuman....ARE YOU!!! - Lucy

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

Kingdom Hearts!! (the first one) i'm almost done with hollow bastion so i'll be done this week if i don't have a lotta homework

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

For me the grand theft auto series. So addicting.

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation

Yes , for me it would be Final Fantasy 8.

I've never played a F.F. game before, i bought it in May and have been hooked on it ever since.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

oh.... the hours i was addicted to Full Spectrum Warrior..... i just could not drag myself away from its eternal glory,i played for hours on end...this lasted for 3 days,i also spent ALOT of time playing the Original RA when it came out awhile back Skirmish mode mostly
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 10:50 AM
    Threads

I played Dynasty Warriors 5 for 3 days or so because its a real good game well to me it is
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I've been addicted to many games. Currently, that honor is to Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. But other games that I was hooked on (to name a few):
    -Battlefield 2
    -Super Smash Brothers
    -Legend of Zelda: The Winder Waker
    -Diablo II
    -StarCraft
    -Everquest
    -Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    -Resident Evil series
    -Final Fantasy VII, VIII, Tactics, X
    -Animal Crossing (bah! Don't judge me!)
    -KOTOR

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity