AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shadow of Nothin's art thread

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Comments.. comments..
    First art:
    Nice, I like how youve done the colors, the negative though is pikachu, eyes are big and quite bad in the body part.. The eyes of the man is rather attractive!! ^^
    2nd art:
    Girlish! I love the flow and the colors of the hair. You are great in drawing hands.. really..
    3rd art:
    Okay.. This one would be the best among the three, bloody!! I find the background.. amusing? hehe, kidding!! really great..!!

All in all rating for my opinion.. 7/10 n_n
    Keep it up!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Ah,time for commenting and rating...
    1st
    So,that's Josh...Let's see...
    Like Zyronet said,Pikachus eyes are big and body is bad...
    As for the character,it's quite good...Good colouring,good proportions,just his ear is kinda too small...Hair is what I like the most...
    Rating: 6/10
    2nd
    Let's take a better look...Very good,hair is coloured in awesome way,all proportions are done fine...Hmm,hands of the right character are bit off(fingers),but it's ok...Colouring is good,and eyes...just awesome...
    Oh,and I see that shading isn't your speciality...
    Rating: 9/10
    3rd
    The best...Now these hands are great!Here the shading is improved,her face has that "who am I?"expression on it(like you've already written there)...
    Hmm,background can be confusing,but the blood is done very good...
    Another bonus goes to blood on her face-very good,it's almost looking like tears of blood...
    Rating: 10/10
    Keep up!
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

3rd picture is really great. You have made it really good ^^
    your 2nd picture is also good ^^

keep up your good work and post lots of more

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

All four of your threads have been combined into one. You are to use this thread and this thread only to post artwork from now on. As the rules clearly state, each member is allowed only one thread to post his/her artwork. No other threads are to be made unless you have been given permission from myself or Tira Misu.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Member Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 03:36 PM
    Threads

welcome Gaarademon

thanx for ur comment dear

welcome zyronet

1st: i know it's quite strange but i did it in my way
    2nd:i don't think that i'm good in hands ~.~ i still had a problem with it
    3nd:it's the best work i ever did really i'm sOo happy that u like it
    and thanx for ur comment hunni

welcome Hamashimura

1st: T.T i thought this pic is really good ...... ^.^ the important thing that Josh is looking good
    2nd:i'm really bad in shading still want to be more than good in it
    3nd: *blush blush* WoW thanx i really loved ur comment
    THANX (.^^.)

welcome Crippe

thanx ALOT i'll do my best and i'll post more and more

welcome Die Tod von Euch
    ummm thanx for that info
    at least tell what Do you think about my networks????

loves starts with a smile
    grows with a kiss and ends
    with a tear

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

You want me to comment on your art. Fine. I'll focus specifically on the "Now You're Gone" one.

How you did the hair was good--nice lines and shading. It flows and is ruffly and great. The problem is that you made it way too far up, thus stretching his skull out up top. It should be lower on his head. The legs are too small for his body, making it look like you were using one of those out-of-proportion 80s mangas for a reference. Just do some work on your proportions, and you'll be fine. The head shouldn't be so big compared to the torso, and the torso shouldn't be so big compared to the legs.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Member Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

welcome Die Tod von Euch
    Hmmm ... u're right in this art alot of problems in it
    thanx for ur comment it's really meant alot to me

AND NOW MY LAST TWO of my work

i think i'll be gone for a while
    i have a final exams in this and next week T.T
    so i'll post more in summer vecation

see ya then .^.^.

with a tear

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

first one... i think her right, our left side is... not very right. somehow i dont reallty like eye... our left side. and lits a little to big

guy is nice... i see nothing wrong

i wanna see more
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Member Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 09:51 AM
    Threads

Nice drawings!! love this last one!! it's really good!!!!

Senior Member Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

Awesome!!!
    Just keep it "GROOVY"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

welcome again KoD ^^

yeah i think the problem with her neck ... i didn't draw it in the right way
    and thanx for the comment

welcome Nymia_san

thanx for the comment dear

welcome Jdmk

thanx ^^

with a tear

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

OH my they look nice the girl shes ok but i guess you can mke her a bit better but it looks great the guy is really HOT looking XD !!!!!! keep it up hope i see more ^^

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Senior Member keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 04:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

AWSOME!
    Your mothers so fat even naruto doesnt beleive it!
    keokosart

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

You have excellent drawing skills.
    The one drawing with Pikachu on it is a little queer.
    Your latest ones... the first one was nicely done. The second one is better than the first one but his fingers look a little off.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information