AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: have you had a up close incounter with a snake?

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy have you had a up close incounter with a snake?

me? i have....once was when i was going to move my dad's old truck so mom could mow the grass and i saw this lil rattle stick up and start too shack. ^^; the other was today when i was going around back to check on my dog and i steped on it. as soon as i saw it i took off running {my sis thought it was so funny}
    now if you could i'd like too hear if you guys have even had an incounter and if so what happend?
    Last edited by m*short; 08-16-2006 at 11:44 PM.
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

yea i have.
    i've had several encounters with snakes.
    the best one was a corn snake that wrapped itself around my wrist. it was cute though. i love snakes and reptiles...

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

yeah lots- i used to catch little gardner ones all the time with my bro then he has a big old rat snake i help feed it. once on a trail there was a really pissed one it tried striking at us so i used a stick to throw it off into the grass. um me and my cousin and bro used to catch lizards too then pull of there tails and race them >.< lol it was so crual(sp) but it was so much fun!!!!
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

I have more encounters with snakes then I can count....The funniest one was when this rattle snake just came right at me and I picked up a hand full of rocks and threw them as hard as I could and the snake just went belly up instantly...It died...Kind of sad though...I like snakes
    "What is life without pain?."

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Once, and because of it, I've had a paralyzing fear of snakes ever since.

When I was about four or five, I came home really late from church or somewhere. I had to go to bed, so I got into my pajamas, and then I pulled back the covers on my bed.

Curled up under my blanket was a snake. I saw it, and ran; I think it was a chicken snake, but I'm not sure. After my grandparents got rid of the snake, it took me weeks before I would go near my bed again.

So... Yeah; my only close encounter will hopefully be my last.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Yeah i have. It was a long tie ago. I thinkit was when i was in my backyard and i fell and my face was right in front of a gopher snakehole and one was right there. Yeah it was scary because i didn't know what kind of snake it was but it didn't matter beacause i just ran.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Phfft. Yeah. Once upon a time, I would go and catch them and keep 'em for pets. I once found 4 ft snake (dunno the type) in the creek by my house. But that was back when I lived in Ohio. Now, I can only find bats and frogs in Michigan. I don't know why I haven't found any snakes yet.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

When I was in Thunder Bay as a kid I got to hold a Boa around my neck, it was freaking awesome. It was some big giant animal convention and I HAD to see the snakes and scorpions

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

I have had several encounters with snakes. I had a pet corn snake for many years and in high school I used to eat lunch with a boa and python from the biology lab. Corn snakes are beautiful creatures in my opinion.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Member InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution is infamous around these parts InuEvolution's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2006 02:10 PM
    Threads

Wink Snakey

I've had an encounter with a snake over like a million times...Cause I own two snakes...As pets....Eh...Not that bad , only got bitten twice , good thing they weren't poisonous...But it didn't hurt , I'm tough ^ ^

I WUV Naruto and sasuke!!
    ~Images by Evee1 of Suta-Raito

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah. I wore a ball python, and have scared many a Garder Snake.

I want to get a Rat Snake. They pretty.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 08-17-2006 at 12:07 AM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

♡ .Idiot. ♡ Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 11:41 AM
    Threads

Heeeh. I love snakes.
    I was a deviant child with snakes. The milk man opened the box to drop some milk at our house and he opens it to seing five little garden snakes crawling around and over each other. I got in soo much trouble. It was worth it waking up to a screaming adult male at the front door.
    My friend Rayven and I like to go up to the hills nearly every saturday to catch rattle snakes and other little critters crawling around back there. It's quite fun but we usually end up using pillow cases to carry them around. Only been bit a few times but thankfully not but the rattlers.
    Soon enough I get to have my beloved pet. a Ball python.
    Last edited by Sangie; 08-17-2006 at 12:10 AM.
    --Thank you so much Sanzoku!!--
    -Happy what ever Holiday is next-

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Oh yeah I have had tons of experiences with snakes. I have owned many, personally I love snakes! They are fascinating species! There was this one time when I had no idea what I was catching but when I was in Michigan I caught a couple young puff adders, as for a few garter snakes too. That was an interesting experience! Also I have owned tons of species. I have had cornsnakes, ratsnakes, boas, garter snakes, grass snakes, and racer's.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

Twice, both at my dad's. The first time i was going to the potting shed and i was walking and i saw something on the steps, it looked like the kind of rope that you used to hold big loads on tucks with all nicely put there and my sister was coming behind me. i got 3 feet away when she screamed snake. i jumped and that's when i noticed that the rope and a head. the snake stared at my and i kinda ran to my dad who had to come kill it with a shovel. he chopped it's head off.... sad ending for the poor snaker, but we couldn't have my little brother getting bitten, if had lived.

the second time was when i was visiting the donkeys out in the pasture, i was singing and walking and well i was barefoot and i stepped on the snake. and well it didn't bite me, it like jumped, somehow and slivered away really fast. luckily, it was actually was only a harmless something... i forgot what my dad told me it was.
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Yeah once when I was in my back yard, I had my sword with me.. and Spiked it's head.. but not after it scared the hell out of me.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

My cousins used to catch snakes and I would come over and we'd play with them..
    And there have been a few times I've been in the backyard or out at the park and a snake will come out of nowhere. But I like snakes, so there's no freak out.

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

I've had a lot of expieriences with snakes before. Me and my friends once video-taped a snake eating a frog (er....was it a toad...) in my backyard. I won't go into detail, but it was very ammusing ^^;

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I've had an encounter once, about 6 feet long, then i used a butcher knife to chop its head off because it bit me >.<

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Well...I petted one yesterday at the zoo. It was so cute! ^^
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Closed Thread

Thread Information