AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm new, now i must destroy you in the name of the uchiha clan... lol

-=The Playmaster=- Sasuke of the Night Wind will become famous soon enough Sasuke of the Night Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 06:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I'm new, now i must destroy you in the name of the uchiha clan... lol

h34r: i'm new and i like ninjas, there i'm done lol jk umm......... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh oh, i can be strange at sometimes but i try to be funny 24/7 i'm sarcastic quite a bit, i'm friendly to you if your friendly to me, but if your serious and stern.. then..... well i'll treat you like a dark lord that could murder me at any time...lol i love video games anime manga and..... online games like runescape... stuff like that... umm...............oh yeah i also hate certain people.. like people who cuss a lot or move out of their house BEFORE they go to college, lol ff is awesome, i'm a collector.. and there's one more thing that yoiu should know about me......naruto rocks... and also naruto is voiced by a woman in the anime series, bet you didn't see that one coming seriously he is.. i couldnt believe it either...but he is... whatever... anyways that last thing you should know about is...........................

i like milk rofl anyways...i have no idea how to battle people or find people my level in the rpg.. so if anyone would klike to help pm me or just post on this
    "Light After Dark..
    Dark after Light..
    The endless circle,
    But, losing sight.
    Of what we love,
    So carelessly,
    Open your eyes,
    .. Soon, you will see."

~Yasuo Takata

Thanks Seaturtle642 for the awesome sig!!!!

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Hello and welcome to AF, Please follow the rules, and if you need anything then just PM me, and i promise to answer back ASAP...well, have a good time here...
    I am, I am, I am.

Junior Member Eureka-Chan has a spectacular aura about Eureka-Chan has a spectacular aura about Eureka-Chan has a spectacular aura about Eureka-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 09:20 AM
    Threads

Welcome and have a wonderful time here! I'm new as well.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

~bows, and passes the new member a cookie, and a muffin~ Welcome to the forum, I hope that you have a pleasant stay in AF. If you have any questions, or would just like a friend, you are more the welcome to private message me at anytime. Good luck, and have fun on the forum. ~watch for the cookie monster...he loves them cookies... oh and the sneaky muffin man too, as for he loves them muffins.~

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

-=The Playmaster=- Sasuke of the Night Wind will become famous soon enough Sasuke of the Night Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks, omg is that yuna/leblanc singing on your avatar?
    "Light After Dark..
    Dark after Light..
    The endless circle,
    But, losing sight.
    Of what we love,
    So carelessly,
    Open your eyes,
    .. Soon, you will see."

~Yasuo Takata

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it is ^^ lol
    "Light After Dark..
    Dark after Light..
    The endless circle,
    But, losing sight.
    Of what we love,
    So carelessly,
    Open your eyes,
    .. Soon, you will see."

~Yasuo Takata

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

Well i there and welcome to AF?

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Sasuke!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

Welcome! If you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF!^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay here!PM me if you need anything or just want to talk!^_^

-Lucky Sakura
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Senior Member Sayuri-chan can only hope to improve Sayuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 09:01 PM
    Threads

Hello!! Welcome!! and PM me if you like!!

Don't forget to rep!!

.:My Family:.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF. Have fun and obey the rules. PM for help or a friend. See ya 'round!

Member Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 03:36 PM
    Threads

Default hi

wow i didn't thought that every body will greet me like this

thankx every body

loves starts with a smile
    grows with a kiss and ends
    with a tear

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

welcome to the forum! see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Wow Very intresting Intro.
    Welcome Sasuke-kun!
    Enjoy your time here
    If you have any questions
    Or would just like to talk
    Feel free to send me a PM
    Again Welcome
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! *bows*
    Read the rules
    Make a friend or two.
    Voice your opinion.
    Respect your fellow member ^^
    Most of all have fun.

See you on the forums then.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to animeforum. Please follow the rules, you have double posted and that is looked down upon, and have fun.

-=Canine mongrel=- Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot has a reputation beyond repute Baka the village idiot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 09:16 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Yo, wazzup? I'm baka, but don't take meh misnomer of a sobriquet too seriously.. I like anime and manga, prefferably Naruto. And I'm an animal lover, my favorite animal would be Canis Familiaris. I just started learning how to RP, it's kind of interesting.. ("So, Uchiha, you really think you can beat me?" She snarls and grins menicingly, bearing several of her long fangs. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and tilted her head slightly, her dark obsidian eyes examining her prospective victim closely.) See? Not that good, but I think I've started to get the hang of it all.. PM meh and we can talk more!! We might even RP naruto, if you want. I'm always up for it!!!
    May the spirit of Corrine be our guide...

With love, Baka the Coward, Err. I mean, Village idiot..

Member †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 09:08 PM
    Threads

Welcome.
    I hope you have fun here.
    My biggest tip is to follow the rules.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I can always use more.

(Sig made by: Capernicus)

BBA member BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:56 AM
    Wandering restlessly in the deepest depths of hell that i am forced to reside withen...
    Threads

hello and welcome to af...please have fun...

BBA member

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sure thing
    "Light After Dark..
    Dark after Light..
    The endless circle,
    But, losing sight.
    Of what we love,
    So carelessly,
    Open your eyes,
    .. Soon, you will see."

~Yasuo Takata

Robot Inflicted Jradow will become famous soon enough Jradow's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2012 12:42 AM
    Threads

hiya peeps i am Jradow im a new member!!

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum it's a pleasure to meet you....please enjoy your stay.
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Senior Member Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

Hi welcome to Af hope you like it here.
    If you like naruto or hinata click on this link...

Closed Thread

Thread Information