AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Wolf Spirit

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy The Wolf Spirit

Sorry friends… I’ve really got this thing bout shortening poems : … I wrote this long ago but was too shy to put it up…Since my name means wolf well... Any ways, the poem It’s about The Wolf Spirit

Swift and never forlorn,

Run oh wolf without scorn

Fur which blends into the night,

Run oh wolf in all your might,

Past the rare streams and towering needle trees,

Ignoring the day’s heat and night’s freeze,

Run oh wolf into the desert land,

Think not of the wind or sand!

Let no other pack intercept,

Let every human go unseen and unmet,

Ignore the sweet smell of food,

No! Run wolf! Life is crude!

Sleep nor night or day,

Fear no predator, dominate your prey!

Keep on running my dear wolf,

Past the approaching gulf!

Tread the water! Do not fear!

Whatever you do I’ll be near!

Call to me every night,

Describe to me every sight!

You might have to travel the world all over,

Alas you’ll run like one searching, for a lost lover!

Think of nothing but my soul!

Ignore the lies of others foul!

You my wolf! My guardian spirit!

I will wait a hundred years for it!

For that wonderful day,

When together we will finally stay!

Let every time I with sorrow say why me?

You be there with me!

And with you my dear ookami,

Safe forever I will be…

So think of nothing wolf of mine,

I’ll wait till the end of time,

For that moment we’re destined to share,

Our souls bound together, right here…

So run dear spirit wolf in all your might!

With that fur blending into the night,

Swift and never forlorn,

Run to my reikon!

----------------------------------------------------

*ookami -> wolf

*reikon -> soul

Any opinions?
    Last edited by Fabala; 07-18-2008 at 11:25 PM. Reason: removed text color
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Wow, marvelous poem -Ookami- Well done!! Keep up the great work!! I absolutely loved it!

PS: (was curious too, if you wouldn't mind making me a fan button. If it isn't to much trouble that is. I would really enjoy it if it could be a fan button of a character out of Utawarerumono if you could, that would be superb! Thanks)

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Working on it Viper ^^ As soon as you sen me the pic ^^ then it would be up in my gallery ^^

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

interesting... its flow isn't that good, and some words don't rhyme, but all the same, great poem.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Member KaylaCat1010 can only hope to improve KaylaCat1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 02:13 PM
    Threads

Default Good poem

This is a very nice poem you made I like how you compaired the fur to the night it was very clever I thought. I hope you can make more of these ^^ and I love the picture
    This is what happens to people who hate me

DEATH

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

yay!!!!!! wolves i luv it good job!!!! you have my aprovel on that one straite from wolf head quarters!!!!! awroooooooooo and huzzah to that!

Why Gantz!? Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 04:16 PM
    Threads

Nice, -Ookami- i really enjoyed it..yeah and i was wondering if i could have an -Ookami- Fan button for i'll be waiting for more of your poems..o.o
    P.S.(you're a Kai fan? That's cool...Kai is the best beyblader...>>; )

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course you can! All you hav et do is right click on it and save it... then upload it to your sig ^^ (bet you knew that

I will write more poems and hell yeah... Kai is the best beyblader ^^

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

yah very good...I've got some poems in my journal though i'm to shy to put them up. Any way this is great and keep up the good work.

P.S. So you Like Kai me too.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kai rulz ^^ You should put your poems up ^^ i'd like to see them ^^

BBA member BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:56 AM
    Wandering restlessly in the deepest depths of hell that i am forced to reside withen...
    Threads

Awsome mate...keep up the good work ^^!

BBA member

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you!

I love wolves ^^

Why Gantz!? Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 04:16 PM
    Threads

Thanks -Ookami- i'm just slow at times...

>>;;

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

that wuz an awesome poem -Ookami-! i loved it! i bet my sister wouldn't be able to resist it!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can I please ask that everyone post helpful replies instead of "wow dats cool"

It's spam.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information