AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Let's talk CLAMP

Member hunt4me will become famous soon enough hunt4me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 05:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Let's talk CLAMP

Talking about CLAMP, I think that it's a pretty broad topic. I really like CLAMP, and so does a lot of other people everywhere. They created so many anime and manga, so I think it's a topic that people would enjoy talking about.
    This is a place where you can talk all about CLAMP and everything about CLAMP.
    All comments are welcomed
    ~What's really important, is not the fact that I was weak, but the will to become stronger~

-The Best Thief MosteveR- -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 07:43 AM
    Threads

CLAMP is really amazing. I really did love it. Now is juz neutral....

I like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, XXXHolic, and MKR! ROCKS!!! XD
    Can you see in the darkness of heart?
    I want to keep it "DARK". He is "DARK-MOUSY"

Saint de Fello

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Yeah. They're good. But I wonder why, their picture from anime to anime is different somehow.... I know there are many members, but is that kind of prob is prohibited?
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

There are four women who make up CLAMP.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member animekid1212 will become famous soon enough animekid1212's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 06:27 PM
    Threads

CLAMP my friends fav my fav is magic knight rayearth and xxxholic
    Kenshin Himura the Battousai The best anime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

CLAMP has to be one of the best.
    The way they did XXXHolic and Tsubasa was good.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

I've only read Chobits and Tsubasa, but i watched many of the animes, very good work.
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

Member hunt4me will become famous soon enough hunt4me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 05:56 PM
    Threads

yea, i know...well, there's always some kind of 'looks' difference when drawing from manga to anime. Manga's stuff is like, really dull, only black and white and stuff, but in anime, it's like...gotta look a bit nicer than just black and white. I don't know...it happens with all manga going onto anime, actually. They all look different in one of another way.... O_o
    CLAMP's really amazing... :P it's my first love.... O_o Tsubasa's good, real good, and I love how the creators 'forge' XXXholic and every other anime that they created together into one big project. They're talented people. Wish I was too... >.<
    ~What's really important, is not the fact that I was weak, but the will to become stronger~

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

Love CLAMP. They make the most amazing mangas, which are amazing animes as well ^.^ Their manga is great! Probably not the 'best' but I think their conecpts and plotlines are really catchy. My favs from them are Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa, Angelic Layer and Rayearth Magic Knights. Mokona is so cute! <3

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

right now i really like clamp, i jsut started reading magical knight reyearth and chobits and so far its very good
    am going to the library tom to go check out more of CLAMP's works!!! i can't wait!!!

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Though I am not always a fan of the stories they create, their art is certainly incredibly. It find it interesting how four people can modify their individual styles and strengths, and combine them continuously to create simplistic, yet detail illustrations. Though they are not my favorite, they are high up on my list, just behind Masamune Shirow and Oh!Great, and followed by Yuichi Kumakura and Eiichiro Oda.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member Kaoru// is on a distinguished road Kaoru//'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Hoorya, i've been obssesed with CLAMP ever since I saw CCS. They're style is just too cute and too amazing to be true. Currently, xxxHolic and Tsubasa Chronicles are my addictions.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Currently addicted to ~
    Game: Chrono Cross
    Music: Oceansize
    Anime: Hack//ROOTS

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

CLAMP is evil!! I love them, but they are still evil. And they need to finish X...perhaps that would make them less evil, but only slightly. ^_~
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Unagie The Sinigami Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2006 03:11 PM
    Threads

um...whats CLAMP??
    Here are my forums, please feel free to join one, or two, or three lol XD

Heavans Sanctuary

Jorth
    Tugf
    Valsione
    Blue Moon City
    Rend

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

The creators of such manga as Chobits, Card Captor Sakura, XXXHOLiC, and Tsubasa.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

-The Best Thief MosteveR- -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 07:43 AM
    Threads

Yep. and there are still many of their works. They're really creative! I think CCS is their first famous anime-manga! But which one the oldest? X, CCS, or MKR?
    Can you see in the darkness of heart?
    I want to keep it "DARK". He is "DARK-MOUSY"

Saint de Fello

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -+Dark_hayabusa+-
    Yep. and there are still many of their works. They're really creative! I think CCS is their first famous anime-manga! But which one the oldest? X, CCS, or MKR?
    I don't know when CSS or MKR came out, but X definately came out after Tokyo Babylon. Looks like it came out around 1991, but it has an ad for RG Veda, so I don't think it's the oldest.

Edit: In googling it I found several short earlier works at various stages of the group "CLAMP"'s development. For example, some of the group left while writing RG Veda, leaving the four we now think of as CLAMP. (at least that is my understanding from what I read.) So it might be kind of difficult to find "their" earliest work.
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 08-26-2006 at 01:27 AM.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

MKR!!!! And... ummm.... others!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 03:29 PM
    Threads

yeah clamp is pretty cool!!!
    Made By: Wonderwice
    Thanks<333
    PM me if u wanna join my family!

Closed Thread

Thread Information