AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Girl

Member †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 09:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New Girl

I'm new here (duh). I like to Rp alot and can get along with almost anyone.
    I'm Bi ... no picking about it! =.=
    Info on my Rp character is in my journal, and PM me fr any questions.

(Sig made by: Capernicus)

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

Welcome! If you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

~bows, and passes the new member a cookie, and a muffin~ Welcome to the forum, I hope that you have a pleasant stay in AF. If you have any questions, or would just like a friend, you are more the welcome to private message me at anytime. Good luck, and have fun on the forum. ~watch for the cookie monster...he loves them cookies... oh and the sneaky muffin man too, as for he loves them muffins.~

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

welcome to the forum! see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

hello there and welcome to AF!!~
    just pm me if you have any questions or u just wanna have a friend..
    see ya around!!~

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Member †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[She took the cookie and muffin from Viper and winked at him.] Thank you all! =D

Senior Member Sayuri-chan can only hope to improve Sayuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 09:01 PM
    Threads

Hello!! Welcome!! and PM me if you like!!

Don't forget to rep!!

.:My Family:.

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

Default Yo!

Hiya And Welcome To AF Im Anime_Otaku!! If You Have Any Questions Or Want To Be Friends pm me!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks! =D

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF Erikai it's nice to meet you and here are the baisics:
    1. Read and Follow the rules
    2. Don't spam/Double post

3. Have questions? you can always ask one of the mods
    4. Please remember that this is the internet not your life so don't take things too personaly.
    5. Have fun posting and post a lot
    6. Respect others opinions and don't be afraid to voice your own, but of course there's a limit on the things you can say.

Well that's it, if you want a friend or just some one to talk to pm me, and take care now, see you around the forums k?

Much love, ~dai

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to af, I wish you the best of luck on posting and give you my advice that you should read the rules.
    -TWM-

Member "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist"'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2006 01:47 AM
    Threads

Hi^^.. want to be my friend?.. just email me^^ and send me messages^^ .. and i forgot try to visit the chat room.. always there^^ see you^^..

Oops!..o.O.. welcome and have fun here..stick to the rules..
    "Lotus Alchemist"

Mt.: 28-19: "go therefore and make disciples of all nations"

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
    Be patient with everyone, but above all with yourself.

Member "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist" has a reputation beyond repute "lotus alchemist"'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2006 01:47 AM
    Threads

ei! i forgot.. Can anybody give me money?^^ thanks^^ or invite me in the battle^^
    see yah around honey..
    "Lotus Alchemist"

Mt.: 28-19: "go therefore and make disciples of all nations"

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
    Be patient with everyone, but above all with yourself.

Senior Member sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

im new to i just started abought 2 weaks ago so can any 1 help or b my first friend thank u all o and can u guy show mw how to get pictures on thiy replys thx
    Last edited by sakura280; 08-12-2006 at 01:53 AM.

Senior Member Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

hi and welcome to AF. If you need anything or just need a friend just pm me.
    If you like naruto or hinata click on this link...

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions feel free to PM one of the mods, that's what we are here for! To help.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! *bows*
    Read the rules
    Make a friend or two.
    Voice your opinion.
    Respect your fellow member ^^
    Most of all have fun.

See you on the forums then.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

hi
    welcome to the forum
    hope u have a good time
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome to Af. Hope
    you enjoy your time here and if
    you need any help or a friend, contact
    me anytime.
    Signature by Seung-li

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you all.

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF Erikai. Hope you have fun here and follow the rulezz. Pm me if you need help with anything. See you around.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Hello and Welcome
    Enjoy your time here
    If you have any questions
    Or would just like to talk
    Feel free to send me a Pm
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

Welcome to af!Hope you enjoy your stay here!^_^*give her a bag of cookies*PM me if you need anything1
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation

Yo!

Welcome to AF!
    Enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me if you want to be friends!
    See ya around!

Closed Thread

Thread Information