AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pics 30: Back To School Blues

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Post Your Pics 30: Back To School Blues

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

1) All posters will be treated with RESPECT. There will be no more drooling over girls or guys, telling people they should change their look, or anything else that is deemed inappropriate. Compliments, like 'you have pretty eyes', are acceptable. Posts saying 'OMG u so hot n' sexy' are inappropriate. Remember what your parents told you, 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'.

2) No one owns other people on this board. Thus, there will be no fighting about how "that's your girl, don't talk to her."

3) The thread will have a three strikes, its out policy. We will give you three chances to follow the rules. If you don't, the thread will be closed.

4) There will be automatic warnings for those of you who chose to behave inappropriatly.

The picture thread is meant to give people a chance to see what you look like. If you are posting so that people can tell you how hot you are, then you are in the wrong place.

If someone harrases someone over PM about their picture PM Klutz, MsAeris or Bean and we will take care of it.

Rude behaviour will not be tolerated.

Only Moderators can start the pic thread.

So if you're going to participate in this topic, you will go by the rules set above.

We all know what to do, and we all know what not to do in this topic.

Do not quote the pics. Remember there are a lot of users still with dial-up.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

well this pic's kinda old but oh well

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

Brand spanking new.
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

Member Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2006 06:50 PM
    Threads

*jumps in*

Yea... don't know about this one. Moving on.

And another pic from Ozzfest 06', but this time its Alex from Atreyu.
    Last edited by Sinner_Chrono; 08-11-2006 at 02:10 AM.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

cool der Scharschut you like paintball?
    i would post a pic of my prized PB gun but its at scheels so ill have to wait a little while to bad

anyway here it is a semi fresh picture of me,if i look tired its because i was,and yeah thats old glory behind me and my atempt at putting it up even on my wall,yeah office tape does not work very well,should have taken the picture when the flag was up just right but oh well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0042.jpg‎
Views:	104
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	11876  
    Last edited by White Wolf Of Solomon; 08-11-2006 at 03:22 AM.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Senior Member Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2006 04:47 PM
    Threads

This is me a few months ago. Was bored one day and figured I'd play around with my camera.

And here I am a few more months earlier during one of my insomnia spells.

Crazy looking SOB ain't I? And yeah, my hair has gotten longer since these pics.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

w00t! a new picture thread, everyone is looking totally awsome!

Well, I am ninja!

He a ninja!

Ninja's for everyone!

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Might as well post my banquet/promotion thingy. my dig. camera is still... funny... o.O
    So I guess I didnt make my goal from that thred before..
    >>; Im the girl with the black shirt.. im on the side...

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

Here ya go, 2005.
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's a nice picture Moon. ^ ^
    I just like goth people... o.O
    I could make friends easily with them.. XD

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Senior Member Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2006 04:47 PM
    Threads

Back in Feb. on my birthday.

The little girl in the picture is my niece.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2015 09:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hey ^_^ You have the same birthday as my brother. Just one year later. And two years and one day away from mine. Go Aquarians!

And uh...here's something new.

Yep. Apparently I look young for my 21 years ^_~

Name:	lilme06.jpg‎
Views:	79
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	11895  

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

eh I think it's been long enough...

I cut and died my hair... I was told I look 18 not 22 turning 23.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You indeed, don't look 23 in that picture. But it's better to look young than to look older than you are. (Or so I've been told)
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2015 09:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You do have a young face (which is good, like Aies said ^_~), but at the same time you CAN pass for 22/23, you know? I wouldn't be surprised to hear it.

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf Of Solomon
    cool der Scharschut you like paintball?
    i would post a pic of my prized PB gun but its at scheels so ill have to wait a little while to bad

anyway here it is a semi fresh picture of me,if i look tired its because i was,and yeah thats old glory behind me and my atempt at putting it up even on my wall,yeah office tape does not work very well,should have taken the picture when the flag was up just right but oh well
    Awwwwh you should add a little smile ^^ Boy, and you look tired! What did you Mum do to you for the past 10 hours!? More shopping? We definitely need to swap over.

---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

Aether_Storm Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

Its that time again, its time to unlesh the monster again, it's been a long while since i have posted a picture of me, so please enjoy. (note - these pictures were taken at night)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...m/P1000586.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...m/P1000585.jpg

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This is me last October at the Brown XC Invitation. Best race ever. The entire course was covered in deep mud after 10 days of constant rain. The picture is some time toward the end of the race. I ran 18:11 for the 5k. 10th place in the Div.1 JV race.
    By this point in the race, I was delusional. xD

Name:	running @ brown invit.JPG‎
Views:	86
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	11921  

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Exclamation Me at Six Flags

* joins the picture posting fun*
    Well here i am. With my BestFriend at Six flags With the Stuffed Snake he got me.

Last edited by Sakaki Takano; 08-12-2006 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Forgetting to Post the Picture..
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPSerenity
    eh I think it's been long enough...

[snip]

I cut and died my hair... I was told I look 18 not 22 turning 23.
    ZOMG you're so CUTE. T_T Why dontcha post pics more often??
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

miirr

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

red x, Essy.

But I went to your dA page and omggg prettti <333 those glasses are NEAT. I'm getting glasses soon, I just need to find a frame...or I DID find a frame, but they are expensive =[
    Last edited by Ollie; 08-12-2006 at 09:54 PM. Reason: 'cos calling someone 'hawt' might be considered a strike, so as a precaution...
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2015 03:59 AM
    Threads

I remember I use to make this threads myself. Alot has changed over the years

and wow.. the number just keeps getting bigger

anyways.. well a latest pic

Name:	Picture 29.jpg‎
Views:	39
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	11923  

Junior Member Aeru is on a distinguished road Aeru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 05:19 PM
    Threads

Default What Kitty Demon looks like!!! I dont really like pink >_<

DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT PINK >_<

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

I was told to come to this thread by someone in chat.... do I -really- have to post one of my mug shots here? I'm nothing to look at really...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information