AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Would Harry Potter make a good anime?

Junior Member Anime Alchemist will become famous soon enough Anime Alchemist will become famous soon enough Anime Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Would Harry Potter make a good anime?

I've read five of the books and I think Harry Potter is very good,and like anime addicting. So what would it be like if it were made into an anime? I've seen anime drawings of the characters on Google and have to say that they all look great in anime form. I wonder how big it is in Japan?

*Pwned by S3ld* ♥ Hitsugaya Toushiro will become famous soon enough Hitsugaya Toushiro will become famous soon enough Hitsugaya Toushiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2006 11:40 PM
    Threads

I have a friend who loves Harry Potter and she likes mild anime. She's actually found anime based art of Harry Potter which looks very good. Sorry I don't know the site, but I'm sure if you look for it you could find it.
    "If you hurt Hinamori. I'll kill you."

Junior Member kaito141 is on a distinguished road kaito141's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 06:22 AM
    Threads

i tthink it could be agood anime

Junior Member Hayley-rox-ur-sox will become famous soon enough Hayley-rox-ur-sox will become famous soon enough Hayley-rox-ur-sox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2006 11:27 AM
    Threads

Default ermm

I dont think so, i couldnt imagin Harry Potter, Hermiony Granger and Ron Weasley at anime...

Junior Member Anime Alchemist will become famous soon enough Anime Alchemist will become famous soon enough Anime Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Look at these anime drawings of Harry,Ron, and Hermione! Someone made them.

Junior Member Rui-chan is on a distinguished road Rui-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 07:11 PM
    Threads

It might be a good idea. It could be cool.
    Hi every one ^-^
    ~~۞~~

Senior Member Sayuri-chan can only hope to improve Sayuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 09:01 PM
    Threads

I am in love with the Harry Potter series!! it's one of the only books i will read willingly...so i don't think i would trust anyone to make an hp anime...i don't even like the movies very much cause they leave out a ton of stuff and don't really follow the books...

P.S. This is my 100th message!! Rejoice with me!! w00t!! *dances around!!* ^^;

Don't forget to rep!!

.:My Family:.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At first I was like "No..."

But after I saw those Pics, my opinion changed to "Maybe...."

But all in all I'm not really sure....

This is what my face looked like as I thought about it, then looked at the pics.

O.O > O.o > o.o > -.- < o.o < o.O < 'O.O';

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

no! lets just not go there..its one of those things that SOUNDS good but would not work out. like the anime legos...just no, dont you think other socities (sp?) has degraded anime unuff allready?? oh well thats my 2 cents anyways....
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What if it was made in Japan? That would make it an anime.

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

...NO! Unless it's in the Marauder's Era, yes. ;3 I mean, I'm seriously getting tired of Harry-angst. No more please. More Sirius, James, Lily, and Remus angst please. <3

And haha. Hermione was never meant to look pretty. xD I'm sorry, but it's true. Doesn't J.K. Rowling describe her as 'bushy-haired'? I mean, yea, she could look beautiful. But don't change the hair, or how she looks. C'mon, it gets annoying when you make characters look prettier than what they're supposed to be. -_-

Edit: Negative? =D I wasn't being negative, lovely. I was stating the truth. I wasn't being mean to Hermione (God knows she's just a book character), but just telling you the facts. oO Tell me in any books, if there's anything that says Herms is hot and to die for with huge chocolatey eyes that makes men melt. I don't hate Herms, but really. Anyways, sorry to have supposedly insulted you on Hermione. And no, I don't want to see your pictures.
    Last edited by Damon R.; 08-11-2006 at 09:07 PM.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't make fun of Hermione! It could work out geez. They could do Harry's Dad life at Hogwarts and Harry's. Also anyone put into anime form most likely would look good, and please people stop being negative about Harry Potter in anime form. I have a lot of pictures that I've printed from the internet of anime drawings of the Harry Potter characters. I wish I could show them to you people.

Senior Member sapphiredragon is a jewel in the rough sapphiredragon is a jewel in the rough sapphiredragon is a jewel in the rough sapphiredragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 12:05 AM
    Threads

My thoughts: If it was meant to be anime, it would have been made as anime.

Changing the medium through which a story is told changes the story, even if only slightly. You can tell this by watching any anime after reading the manga or reading the manga after watching the manga.

A manga is far more similar to an anime than a book would be, so I think the transition from manga to anime would be smoother than from book to anime or even movie. There're just certain things in a book that can be said that can't be said in a movie or in anime.

Ugh, I just feel like I'm rambling, so I'll leave it at that for now...

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I guess it's do-able. I doubt anyone could pull it off. I never really liked Harry Potter, cept for the 4th and 5th books.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

ha..ha.......HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god.......man Harry Potter would be good and his popularity rate would soar up to the heavens! (not really)

Senior Member Sayuri-chan can only hope to improve Sayuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 09:01 PM
    Threads

Just because they might look good in anime form, doesn't make it a good series. It would have to go along with the story and I just don't think they would be able to make that happen...I'm not saying the pictures look bad.

Don't forget to rep!!

.:My Family:.

Member †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 09:08 PM
    Threads

I don't really like Harry what ever he is.... So no is my answer.

(Sig made by: Capernicus)

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmm..I say no, like sapphiredragon said, (well morely thought to himself) if it were ment to be an anime, it would of been made as one.

Plus usually how animes are made, it all starts from the manga. Most animes are like that, so that the plot and art goes as plan.
    And I dont think the author would like it to be an anime too. I dont know, but I remember someone telling that sometimes authors dont like it when their work turns into a cartoon (anime).

=/ My opinon man. Dont want to ruin your dreams and all.

Also those pictures, the art looks similar to Koge Donbo. Yet I wouldnt image her making a fan-art, a cosplay for her characters, yes that would be possible. Can't believe it until I see her water mark. =/ (ish fan of many artists)
    Last edited by Taikyo; 08-12-2006 at 06:23 AM. Reason: baaaad spelling! ;_;

Senior Member chibi_battousai_tousuke is on a distinguished road chibi_battousai_tousuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Totally! they could include everything in the books for once, if hy were smart and turned the chapters into the episodes, and if the chapter is too long, then tirn it nto a movie. this would be a good idea.

Yugure's goddess, major props belong to

Senior Member Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

I dont think harry potter would make a good anime.
    If you like naruto or hinata click on this link...

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I suppose so. I've never really thought of it or seen any of those pictures or even heard of the idea for that matter. But I suppose it's possible. Well no, actually probably not. If you think of the copyright and stuff. Sure there'll be fans who can draw it into a manga but I highly highly, HIGHLY doubt it would ever LEGALLY make it to anime form.

So artistically yes, realistically no.

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think so, even after thnking about it I don't think so.
    -TWM-

Junior Member Eikichi_Ogami Eikichi_Ogami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 05:43 AM
    Threads

Sure, why not?

Nana ♥ Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads

I going to have to say no. Harry Potter is fine the way it is, but the movies could be more like the books. That would be to weird as anime. To, to weird.
    Nana 's Hachi

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Alchemist
    Look at these anime drawings of Harry,Ron, and Hermione! Someone made them.
    The woman who illustrated these pics also illustrated the series of Di Gi Charat. They are cute, eh?

Anywho...Um, no, I don't think the Harry Potter series would make a good anime. I used to be a fan of the book series until the movies came out...The movies were so awful(IMO), so I don't even want to think about what would happen if they made an anime version.
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information