AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon vs. Sailor Mars

Princess Usagi sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 06:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Sailor Moon vs. Sailor Mars

Who will win if a fight happened? Who do you think will win Your opinion needed!! I think Sailor moon will win!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's obvious who would win, the stronger scout. Even though Usagi is a tad whiney at times when she doesn't get her way and what not, she is the strongest scout amoung the inners. She buckles down when need be, and wins. Asking who would win between her and any other inner scout is useless, a better question is who would win, Sailor Moon or Sailor Saturn.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2006 09:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brody Farrell
    It's obvious who would win, the stronger scout. Even though Usagi is a tad whiney at times when she doesn't get her way and what not, she is the strongest scout amoung the inners. She buckles down when need be, and wins. Asking who would win between her and any other inner scout is useless, a better question is who would win, Sailor Moon or Sailor Saturn.
    Wow, that was exactly what I was going to say.

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Sailor Mars has powerful fire attacks, but Sailor Moon's magic is MUCH more powerful when shes determined. She could wipe out any of the senshi if she wanted too (other than *maybe* Pluto or Saturn). S, episode 124 anyone? And besides Sailor Moon still has the Ginzuisho.

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

In my opinion I think Sailor Mars might win because sailor moon takes too long to do her attacks and mars would of already burned her to death while shes dancing around doing one attack like kagome would of shot 3 arrows already by the time sailor moons done with one attack! And fire is defenitly more effective than little hearts

Observe how long she takes
    Last edited by Anime_Otaku; 08-11-2006 at 02:54 PM.

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Otaku
    In my opinion I think Sailor Mars might win because sailor moon takes too long to do her attacks and mars would of already burned her to death while shes dancing around doing one attack like kagome would of shot 3 arrows already by the time sailor moons done with one attack! And fire is defenitly more effective than little hearts

Observe how long she takes
    Nope. Thats an invalid reason. Neither of the senshi actually need to dance around before attacking. They dont even need to say the words of the attack. All of them can launch attacks instantly. Have you even watched the series?

And Sailor Moon doesnt shoot "little hears". You should know this, being that in another versus thread, a member said "All she does is shoot little hearts", and you proceeded to prove them wrong, but here you are saying exactly what they said then. Hm... Anyway, she has a variety of attacks, and the heart attack you're talking about is one of them, not that its anything to laugh about.

Episode 124. Very effective, and it singlehandedly cleared out a CRAPLOAD of enemies that her and the senshi were surrounded by, something Sailor Mars and the other senshi couldnt do no matter how many times they tried. That, and the fact that Sailor Moon has the Ginzuisho, is why I say Sailor Moon wins.
    Last edited by Quik; 08-11-2006 at 07:02 PM.

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

Why would they EVER fight each other they are both good and are are on the same team??? o_O

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They wouldn't, but thats not the point.
    Last edited by Quik; 08-11-2006 at 06:43 PM.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In the begining of the series (I really, really want to watch the entire series now ;_; ) they have little fights and etc. Before it's found out that Usagi is the Princess, and that Darien is Tuxedo Mask, and that they are destined to be with each other, Rei and Usagi fight about Mamoru, and who should be the leader of the scouts. I could imagine at that point in time, they would fight each other.

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm.

I don't think they would really fight each other, but in the first season, they were training for battle, and they were fighting against each other to train. I don't think they used their actual attacks against sailormoon, though.

I'm not sure who would win .. since it depends on who moon is fighting. I don't know ;(
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They said Sailor Moon, vs Sailor Mars, therefore, Sailor Moon is vs Mars, so that's who you need to be judging it against.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brody Farrell
    Exactly. I mean it's SAILOR MOON. It's her show. It's practically her solar system (almost). Now the fight I wanna see is Sailor Moon vs. Sailor Pluto (Sailor Pluto being my personal favorite scout!)

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Otaku
    Why would they EVER fight each other they are both good and are are on the same team??? o_O
    If you're so hung up on the fact that they are both heros and on the same team, and therefor would never fight, then why did you only say this AFTER you posted your opinion on who'd win? And why did you even bother to make the Moon vs Saturn thread?
    Last edited by Quik; 01-06-2007 at 07:28 PM.

-The Best Thief MosteveR- -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 07:43 AM
    Threads

Sailor MArs! I want her to kick Usagi's butt!
    Can you see in the darkness of heart?
    I want to keep it "DARK". He is "DARK-MOUSY"

Saint de Fello

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Sailor moon.

Sailor Mars doesn't have nearly as much power at her disposal as Sailor Moon does.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

Even though I love Sailor Mar's spirit and total fiesty-bossyness, I have to agree that Sailor Moon will probably win - if, in some strange episode that someone decided to make where one of them is brainwashed to fight each other...well if that ever happens Sailor Moon will probably win XD;;

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

Trompe l'oeil. Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2012 01:35 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by idoll famine
    Sailor moon.

Sailor Mars doesn't have nearly as much power at her disposal as Sailor Moon does.
    Agreed.
    "Perception is the only reality."

Member Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae has a spectacular aura about Agomae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2006 11:37 PM
    Threads

Who really cares y'know? Tuxedo masks always has to come and save there ***'s all the time..and..yeah...point in case? haha!! there is none!@!!!

Junior Member Raye_Chan will become famous soon enough Raye_Chan will become famous soon enough Raye_Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2006 10:44 AM
    If you stalk me you wont live to see tommorow
    Threads

Rei would burn usagi to a crisp!!
    I Destroy All Evil!!

Pm Me If You Want To Be My Friend!!

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

Well Sailor Moon would win she is a much stronger scout
    and thats why she is the leader
    besides Rei can get as much as annoying as usagi!!

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

Senior Member WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads

Well, Sailor Moon has VERY strong attacks but her defense SUCKS ***. Sailro moon is obviously the strongest...so she would win. But without her little wand(s), Mars would scorch her to ashes. But out of the inner senshi, I think Sailor Mars is the strongest...not only her attack, but her will is too. Like how she dies last (again) in Stars to tell Usagi to stay strong...and I'm not saying this out of bias, I swear, lol.

As for a PHYSICAL fight...like fist to fist...lol...I think we all know that...
    Last edited by WatermelonX; 09-05-2006 at 07:46 PM.

Member ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 11:00 PM
    all i can tell u is that....i'm on planet earth
    Threads

Default depends

combat-wise, i think sailor mars'd win if they were serious and wen it comes to magical power-wise, sailor moon goes all the way. Even tho sailor mars's really good attacking and defense, but sailor moon's so quick, she's the best defensive sailor scout! lmao! Example: her fighting sailor uranus at the end of Sailor Moon Pure heart's series)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ View Post
    Example: her fighting sailor uranus at the end of Sailor Moon Pure heart's series)
    EXACTLY! About time someone else mentions this fact. Usagi can move.

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

I think Sailor Moon. She is in fact the strongest of the group and she is the leader for a reason. That would be an interesting fight to watch though...
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Pfft! It's SO obvious Usagi-chan would win.

Now as someone said before...Usagi vs. Saturn..now THAT would be interesting...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information