AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ichigo 100% Favorite Girl

Member Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 06:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ichigo 100% Favorite Girl

What's your favorite girl from Ichigo 100%? My favorite would have to be Toujou Aya, she's just so cute and geeky at times.

Junior Member killer21000 is on a distinguished road killer21000's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2006 11:49 PM
    Threads

my favorite is the blonded 1
    too bad it got liscensed i wanted to know wat happen after ep 12 =\

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by killer21000
    my favorite is the blonded 1
    too bad it got liscensed i wanted to know wat happen after ep 12 =\
    It wasn't the licensing that stopped the anime. The anime had gotten too far away from what was set up by the manga, and began focusing too much on Toujo Aya, which did not agree with the ending set up by the manga. After episode 12, there was a few OVAs released in the following 6 months, and then the series just stopped. The manga was superior to the anime in every way.

Anyway, I was for Toujo Aya. The ending took a while for me to get over. *Maintains manliness by wrestling a bear to the ground.*

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member Toujou_Aya is on a distinguished road Toujou_Aya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 03:19 PM
    Threads

My Name Should Make My Answer Obvious.....Poor Toujou....We Have The Same Luck With Guys.

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

mine is of course Toujo Aya.. she's a beautiful girl

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Member lang_sakti is on a distinguished road lang_sakti's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 12:03 AM
    Threads

i prefer nishino. she's beautiful and mature.
    i am me ....

Member TondemoNinja can only hope to improve TondemoNinja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

i've seen only the first few episodes.
    i think Toujo is awesome. i don't understand how anyone else is competition. or why Junpei so easily gave in to his friends request of confesing to tsukasa. i also don't understand why he tried so hard in that confesion if he was interested in the ichigo woman.
    "Studying is only for those without talent." dr. kyoji

Senior Member Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2006 09:28 PM
    Threads

Satsuki Kitaouji for me......I like her looks and her personality....
    Random Stuff and My AF Family in my Journal....Come and take a look.....

Sig Made by Nespa.....

Sig Made by J.A.G......

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm.. her looks maybe okay, but her personality..!!???... maybe not..

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2014 03:46 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Nishino Tsukasa's my favorite girl... =)

*spoilers*
    I actually was getting set up for a dissapointing ending with Toujo and Manaka as the end-couple while I was reading the manga. Of course the manga ended up with my favorite couple and I ended the manga pretty fulfilled.

It was basically the couple who have most in common or the couple who have been through the most together. I liked how it didn't have the obvious ending people were expecting...

BTW, Sorry Xero...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o yea..?? so I guess the manga is still better than the anime..??

sorry, but I haven't read the manga..

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nishino. Simple as that. I liked her the most from the first few chapters. Toujo was just too obvious of a choice. Not that I didn't like her. And yes, the anime was just nothing in comparison to the manga. The ending leaves nothing to the imagination O.o Much more satisfying to read.

xD Xero.
    Last edited by Souhi; 08-22-2006 at 09:05 AM.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea, when I saw the last episode, It didn't really satisfy me... I think I should read the manga. Who did Manaka ended up with in the manga..?? Is it Toujo or Nishino...???

Junior Member gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 11:28 PM
    Threads

anybody know where to find the manga? and i pick either toujo or nishino. i cant decide.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've tried to look for the manga in the manga download sites, but I can't seem to find ichigo 100%

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Satsuki and Toujo. I thought Tsukasa was annoying, plus she kept on ditching Manaka to go do something else. Also the manga all 19 volumes

Tod the Mod says: The address for the site where you can illegally download anime and manga has been removed from this post. If you post such a site again, you will be given a warning. Please follow the rules, thanks.
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 09-16-2006 at 09:35 AM. Reason: DO NOT POST LINKS TO ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD ANIME OR MANGA!!!!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Nishino, most definately. The ending had me really happy, since you could definately tell that Nishino was special to capn' oblivious, which was hard since he was basically a daft idiot. *Joins Xero in Bear wrestling, while drinking beer*
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Nishino is the best. She is the most well rounded of the major 3 girls (Satsuki, Toujou & Nishino) and would make a good match with pretty much anyone.

Sorry, I don't wrestle bears.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go rebuild a car engine while watching a football game.
    Last edited by Mugetsu; 12-15-2006 at 04:18 PM.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

Nishino Tsukasa is my favorit.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

Aya Tojou is my favourite girl because even she was geeky for most of the time but at the same time as a mysterious hot girl. I love the way that she slowly show her true appearance throughout the episodes and it's make Jumpei in shock that Aya is that mysterious girl with strawberry pantie! lol
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

ChibiFireAngel was here dieing25 is infamous around these parts dieing25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2008 05:39 PM
    Threads

Kuchiki Rukia

Closed Thread

Thread Information