AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Cats or Dogs

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cats

27 50.94%
  • Dogs

29 54.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cats Vs. Dogs

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Cats Vs. Dogs

Which animal do you like better?Cats or Dogs?(I checked for this topic but I didn't see it.Well as far as I went.)

I will tell my answer later.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I prefer both, hence the double vote.
    I have habenaro under my nails(buurrrrnnn) so I shall skip the reason why and move on to another topic!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cats. They're cuddler, they actually love you, and they don't just use you for food.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cats. Cats. Cats. I. Love. Cats. Seriously Cats are the shiznit. hee hee. Well I like them mostly because they are independent creatures and always cute, even without fur... even while killing... they're just damn cute. Always.

It's also best when you find a friendly kitty and it cuddles up to you and you pet it and it purs and it's just so awsome! I love cats but haven't had one in ages, since the man my mother is currently wed to is allergic *screams cusses for hours*. No but seriously I love mah kitties!

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 08-10-2006 at 01:29 AM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Cats also. They're independant,they don't need to be walked,they don't eat much,they're cuddlier,and they're cute.

Dogs are pretty cool too but Cats are my fav. That's why I have two cats and four kittens lol.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

dogs for me

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

i love dogs..
    they're more intelligent, i think..

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

I have a cat she mostly sleeps all day,and once in a while she will play witha ball or somthing,but my dog(2 dogs actually one however remains fenced in or tied up) follows me everywere and is always willing to play,i like both of them(well both the dogs and the cat) but i like the dog more

EDIT: here is a picture of one of the dogs and the cat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0028.jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	11848  
    Last edited by White Wolf Of Solomon; 08-10-2006 at 01:51 AM.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I've had numerous pets throughout my life, and most of them have gotten on my nerves; the only exceptions were all cats.

My current cat (Kitty) is the coolest animal ever; she stays out of my way until I want to pet her. She never jumps on the keyboard or runs in front of my feet; plus, she doesn't come to anyone but me. Makes me feel sort of special.

Plus, they go in the catbox; I hate having to constantly remember to let the dogs out. It's annoying.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Yeah me dogs. They are so much cooler, plus i am afraid cats will kill me in my sleep

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

Cats!! because they are so cuddly and cute and i dont have to take them for walks -_-

Tale Arians YOU Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 06:56 AM
    Threads

Dogs, definitely. So what if you have to take them for a walk every day? It's a chance for you to get away from the damned computer and spend some time outside, jogging and playing with the doggie. Besides, a dog is more obedient and more intellegent by nature than a cat [well not every breed], in my opinion. A cat just doesn't spring up on your shoulder and lick your cheek when you want it to. Nor will it greet you when you come back from work. Also, it's far more harder to teach a cat tricks and such.
    So, I'll go with Dogs. ;D
    --
    -Lovely Set by Thornie-pie -

Junior Member Hikari23 will become famous soon enough Hikari23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 04:41 AM
    Threads

I like cats because they are cute and sweet. and I don't like dogs because they scared me .

Theme made by me |Featuring Princess Sakura| Vector

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dogs are more loving and playful.
    -TWM-

[K_K]'z Death Plague Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 09:44 PM
    Threads

CATS!!! i have two siamese and they follow me everywhere and they love to cuddle!! ^_^

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

i like cats and i miss my cat that i think ran away

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Dogs. I love my cat, but all the other cats I've met or seen aren't nice. They're fun when they're kittens, but when they get older, they become evil.

Dogs seem more friendly and outgoing. I've never met a dog I didn't like.

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

dogs b/c you tend to see them more
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

CATS!

Forgot to give Scruffy a bath? Cats do it themselves.

Don't want to wake up and take Spot out? Cats go to the bathroom themselves. Unless you don't have a litter box O.o

I like both but I would choose the cat because they are cuddly and quiet and for the above reasons. Plus, you won't get dog slobber all over you...
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

cats!!!!!cute & cuddely....do i have to say more...
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Senior Member Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

Cats because they i cute and cuddley and you dont have to do anything but pet them
    If you like naruto or hinata click on this link...

Born to be me sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: sokiee

i say dogs cause they can listen to you ...
    and cat tend not to listen that much

avatar drawn, sig created by me.

deviantart | tumblr | myanimelist

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *.:Endless Sky:.*
    CATS!

Forgot to give Scruffy a bath? Cats do it themselves.

Don't want to wake up and take Spot out? Cats go to the bathroom themselves. Unless you don't have a litter box O.o

I like both but I would choose the cat because they are cuddly and quiet and for the above reasons. Plus, you won't get dog slobber all over you...
    Actually, you should still give your cat a bath. Not as often as a dog, but at least twice a year, regardless that they clean themselves or not. They don't do it good enough.

And, you have to empty the cat liter box, 2-3 times a week, if you don't want your house to smell like a litter box.

I prefer dogs. They play more, and they can protect you if you're in danger. And dogs are definitely more intellegent.

Member BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads

im alergic 2 cats and dogs so i dunno
    Knight Of The Heavens

Sig by Seaturtle642

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

I like cats more though we also have a dog. I love to walk the dog, but i like cats more.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Closed Thread

Thread Information