AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Celebs you love and celebs you hate...

Senior Member sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2009 09:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Celebs you love and celebs you hate...

OkAY, perhaps celebrities are idiotic people in the world that are alive so they could be made fun of like spoiled Paris HIlton (I hate her..) or just for your amusement but I was just wondering cuz like my friends all have celeb crushes but I'm like you'll never be their BF or GF so what's the point?!!!?? If you have a celeb crush, post it here...mine's was and still might be Jesse Mcartney...of if you want to make fun of celeb idiots like Paris Hilton, go ahead....

He stands there, then walks away. MY God, if I could only say, "I'm holding every breath for you."

Member lady_tay is on a distinguished road lady_tay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 05:12 PM
    Threads

hehe, yeah i hate paris hilton too. Jesse is k, i used to have like the biggest crush on him.
    now, i kinda think that zac efron is kinda cute.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I do not care for rappers ar all. There is no talent at all.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I love Lucy Liu. She's one of my idols. And as for a celeb I hate Paris Hilton, but she's nowhere compared to my hatred of Wiyona Ryder.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Junior Member MagesticSango is on a distinguished road MagesticSango's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2006 09:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLegend!713
    I love Lucy Liu. She's one of my idols. And as for a celeb I Paris Hilton, but she's nowhere compared to my hatred of Wiyona Ryder.
    Hate? wannona ryder? but....but....why?
    any whozzel, i have a crush on Rupert Grint ( you know, Ron from Harry Potter?)

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Love:

Johnny Depp

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Hate:

Brittney Spears

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha Paris Hilton locked her keys in the car. That dumb broad.

I hate the celebrities who are fake. And annoying. And who get stupid tattoos.

Like Lindsay Lohan, she got a white tattoo of a heart. About <3 that size. For REAL. Most artists don't even do tattoo's in white, because they fade so fast.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

My crushes are Clemence Poesy and Emma Watson!
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

Closed Thread

Thread Information