AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: final fantasy 7 confusion

Member miki vox will become famous soon enough miki vox will become famous soon enough miki vox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 02:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default final fantasy 7 confusion

i have two questions over ff7 that have been bugging me for a while i was wondering if anyone could help with with them please

1 in the game of final fantasy 7 i had aerith was called aeris

2 i say had becouse my kitten mako (after the shark if you know her you would know why) maneged to knock the disk down out the box and put a scratch across disc one but when i went to the shop to replace it they said there not makeing them anymore so iv had to but it from ebay is that true

thankyou

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

well for the first question they call her by both. i've looked into that a bit myself and some sites call her aeris and others aerith

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Thumbs down Snooze and loose.

Let me do this as nice as possible, dispite how much of a dislike I harbor towards FF7.

1. That's right. The game is correct with that dumb chicks name.

2. Yeah. The game is over ten years old. It's like Pokemon Red and Blue, if you did'nt get it then. You're not going to find it unless someone stupid is selling it.( Speaking of pokemon red and blue, I purchased a mint condition Red today for 5 bucks.)

I've sold 2 Copies of FF7 for at least 50 bucks.

Supply and Demand.
    Fanboys and Girls demand it. Cruel people supply it. = )

May I suggest investing money in a Disc Doctor Service

Let me give you the exact specs of the machine.

Skip Doctor.
    It's a machine that repairs most of CD damage. They run between 25 dollars for an manual and 50 for an automatic.
    Unless that cat decided to defile the game, it should do the trick.
    Last edited by Nineteenth; 08-08-2006 at 09:08 PM.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Member miki vox will become famous soon enough miki vox will become famous soon enough miki vox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 02:38 PM
    Threads

Furubalova thankyou i didnt think id misread it

$50 are you serious do people actully charge that for final fantasy 7 or are you pulling my leg i got it for £14
    Last edited by miki vox; 08-08-2006 at 09:10 PM.

>:O I will blitz YOU! Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2012 04:31 PM
    Threads

Yes, wrapped first edition (non platinum) copies go for like up to 500$. And i guess its Aerith is NTSC and Aeris in PAL versions.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

GaruPan

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

The name was changed to Aeris in the US version, for whatever localization reason, but in every other version, she's Aerith.

The game has been out of print for years, but check used game shops, you can usually find it for $20 or less.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

>:O I will blitz YOU! Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2012 04:31 PM
    Threads

I play the german version and its Aeris.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

GaruPan

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

Then I guess they changed it for international release, then.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aeris comes from the japanese word Aerisu which loosly translates into 'Aerith'.

As for the flocating of the actual game, before the media play near my home closed, they'd sell copies of it for $15. So what if it's a greatest hit, it's still the game for $15 and I think other media plays might do the same thing. IDK.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They still make the FF7 series. You can buy it almost anywhere, as a greatest hits. The copy of the game I have, she's Aerith. My dad bought the game from one of his friends. (His friend doesn't like RPG's, and back when FF7 came out, he bought it. Shortly after he let me and my dad borrow his play station and ff7 and a couple other games. Like 4 years ago he sold my dad the copy of FF7 for my birthday. I heard my dad traded him like a tool for the game lol)
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Closed Thread

Thread Information