AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scariest Game ever played

BBA member BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Wandering restlessly in the deepest depths of hell that i am forced to reside withen...
    Threads

probly.. F.E.A.R , silent hill, or resident evil...they all rock

BBA member

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Uh, I don't know. The Doom series. I hate scary games so I don't really play them.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

resident evil of any edition..
    i cannot play that game alone..*scared*

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Member Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka is infamous around these parts Aka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 06:21 PM
    Threads

Hmm.. Doom was pretty scary when I was in my teens.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Silent Hill 4: The Room

I was afraid of turning corners and I cried a lot.

Not only was it dead scary, it was sick.
    Last edited by *.:Endless Sky:.*; 08-10-2006 at 01:49 AM.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Silent Hill. Fatal Frame scared me more than any other game though, I hate ghosts. I actually put the game down and stopped playing because it scared the piss out of me.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

oh I forgot to add Condemed: criminal origins, that game was so ****ed up, I was jumping out of my seat yelling "where the f*** did that guy come from!" every time I turned a corner

Red Order High Preist Mir Black is a name known to all Mir Black is a name known to all Mir Black is a name known to all Mir Black is a name known to all Mir Black is a name known to all Mir Black is a name known to all Mir Black's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 04:59 PM
    Threads

Resident Evil is only scary if you don't listen, but if you do you can tell when there is a zombie you hear distance sqwelsh of flesh and then a moan and after awhile I was thinking "Oh no... It is a zombie... run" ¬¬ Doom 3 wasn't scary but rather jumpy, but about halfway through the game it becomes too predictable and you can pretty much guess where an enemy will pop out.

[K_K]'z Death Plague Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 09:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya
    No game has ever scared me.

As for Resident Evil...

Honestly it really isn't scary at all. You may jump when something pops out when you weren't expecting it to, but actually being terrified?

Ya'll are a bunch of wimps.
    Woah! I was in a dark creepy room...it was blue and red, barley any lights and it was my first time playing it lol. So what, I'm a girl, I can jump and scream all i want, makes it funner to play

Member unknowntweety has a spectacular aura about unknowntweety has a spectacular aura about unknowntweety's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 05:36 AM
    Threads

Silent Hill.
    Work hard, play even harder!!!

Junior Member Sasuke550 is on a distinguished road Sasuke550's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 02:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animefan21
    F.E.A.R. was alright, but I was expecting it to be way scarier than it was
    well I played it and it was kind of scary at some parts...like the one when you walk down a long hallway and your screan flashes all white and the next thing you notice is that you were in a hall of blood...with a door in the end and you have to run there befor the girl gets you...(the girl is a human but has these weird powers that she uses against you)...

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

The scariest game? Hm.. Well, when I was like, eight years old I played Resident Evil. xD That game gave me nightmares, and now it's just.. Cool. Oo;
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

hmm...okay don't laugh but when i was little this game scared me so much for some reason....tome raider.
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Void Champion Nightmare Suspension is on a distinguished road Nightmare Suspension's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2006 06:53 AM
    Threads

Hey..

There is no competition...Silent Hill owns all, Nothing compares to the mind numbing fear generated by this game...

You hear my name...You see my face...You see death...I'll keep you Suspended in you're own Nightmare...You're Nightmare, MY playground...

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Complete Fatal Frame series, only game that really makes me jump 0_<
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Member CaptainByakugan is on a distinguished road CaptainByakugan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2006 05:17 PM
    Threads

i hate scary games. i rarely play, but overall resident evil 4, the movie didint freak me out but teh game annoyed me!!

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Silent Hill 2 for me, Because after it I quit playing horror games for a very long time.
    -TWM-

Member CaptainByakugan is on a distinguished road CaptainByakugan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2006 05:17 PM
    Threads

ooh besides resident evil. I did pklay silent hill once when iwas like 8. i remember, i peed myself .

Ahahahah

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

im srry but i still dont see how u can be afraid of resident evil, the one that i thought was the scariest would have to be RE: Code Veronica X
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya
    No game has ever scared me.

As for Resident Evil...

Honestly it really isn't scary at all. You may jump when something pops out when you weren't expecting it to, but actually being terrified?

Ya'll are a bunch of wimps.
    I have to agree with this statement. How can you be afraid of something that you have complete control of?
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation VandleBuster445 is on a distinguished road VandleBuster445's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2006 11:56 AM
    Threads

Default Very Startiling

I think the game that startled me the most had to be Condemned:Criminal Origins.h34r:
    Domo oregoto mister roboto.Im going be the best believe it.Im a ninja ninja ninja.

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

The game that I played and made me stay up all night was Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil when I was about 9 or 10. When I saw the scariest part I just gave up and I didn't sleep for 2 whole days. And I haven't touched the game since then.

(PS- Don't think about calling me a wimp)
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

Legandary Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz is infamous around these parts Tekkenshaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2006 06:54 AM
    Threads

the scariest game i so far played is evil dead one of the newest game i got on ps2
    This account has permently gone

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Well, Id have to say Fatal Frame 3: The Tourmented. Towards the end of the game I was constantly being chased by the tattooed pristess (Reika), not to mention ghosts would come out of Rei's dreams and into her house**...and Ive been having dreams that Reika is chasing me...I keep thinking that if I beat her at the end then the dreams will stop...but she keeps killing me, which makes them worse!! ;_;

**you really have to play the game or read about it to understand what Im talking about

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    Well, Id have to say Fatal Frame 3: The Tourmented. Towards the end of the game I was constantly being chased by the tattooed pristess (Reika), not to mention ghosts would come out of Rei's dreams and into her house**...and Ive been having dreams that Reika is chasing me...I keep thinking that if I beat her at the end then the dreams will stop...but she keeps killing me, which makes them worse!! ;_;

**you really have to play the game or read about it to understand what Im talking about
    Yeah, another thing about that game is when you complete it you unlock this feature which makes you see more ghosts than before. At the part after starting the game over again when you reach the room with a path all the way round it you suppose to look through the small window in the wall. This time when you do it you get a nice little surprise!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Closed Thread

Thread Information