AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How do you compare to your ancestors?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default How do you compare to your ancestors?

I was thinking about this a while back: Physics and math are sort of my forte, and it's actually quite interesting how you can see that on my ancestors. My father studied uni.-level math, and his father is sort of a know-it-all guy: He can construct and build all sorts of things (not only did he build my grandparents' home, he built a water purifier and all sorts of gizmos to go with it). My aunt is an architect, and my grandfather on my mothers' side was a carpenter, but like on my fathers' side, he also built all sorts of things.

How about you? How do you compare to your ancestors?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

BBA member BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:56 AM
    Wandering restlessly in the deepest depths of hell that i am forced to reside withen...
    Threads

Im nothing like my family, they all were lazy and had low paying jobs and never finished school but im completely diffrent from that...im not the same as them even in looks or attitude either...

BBA member

Senior Member Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2016 11:27 PM
    Threads

I have no idea at all. As stated in the strange thread, how old was your mother when she first gave birth, I'm adopted. But since I'm left guessing I'd say I've done better than my ancestors. I'm pretty smart, so some have said, I'm good with my hands and well I've got my own business all going for me.

Junior Member akumu13 can only hope to improve akumu13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 03:20 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb All so indecisive.

Blood Spill is in denile, perpetually running from the idea that he/she could be related to the family that he/she views as losers. Fear of becoming them drives this and wills the move to change, but you cant change who you are. You can only change what you do . Shiro Akuma from lack of knowledge about his actual ancestors, wants to make be considered better than his ancestors. Unfortunatly most of Shiro's traits and skills would purely reflect those of his ancestors, since there is little understanding to even try to push away from them as Blood Spill is . Deiselmannen is the only one who seems to embrace his ancestory (and with a record like that who could blame him?).

I reflect my ancestors to a T, but I avoid the mistakes that they have made. Not making me better than them, but making me stronger.
    Last edited by akumu13; 08-08-2006 at 10:52 AM.
    I refuse to play the game the world plays, not because I am ignorant to the rules, but because I have read the rules and fully understand them .

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

I am diffrent....I am the most active in my family...I take after my uncle!
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

My primary area of expertise is still relatively new, but you can see where it came from.

My grandfather was working with machinery mostly.. My uncle became a contractor, and my dad went into more of the electronics side of things. My dad and his father both went into ham radios, and I started to, but didn't go anywhere with it.
    Now I am skilled as a computer engineer, making the progression from where my dad was.

On my mother's side... Well, I have no clue what my grandparents did, but it wasn't particularly memorable.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I come from a line of strong-willed, independent folk. We've had war heroes, people who traveled across countries for love, chemists, surgeons, and some astoundingly tough women. For the most part, well-renowned people.

My great grandfather (father's father's father) hailed from Germany. He fell in love with a Swiss girl, eventually migrating there to marry her. They had 4 children. Then he moved to America in hopes of bettering their futures, sending back for his family once he'd established their home. Grandfather ended up becoming a chemist with the pharmaceutical company Pfeizer. One of his sons went on to become a thoracic surgeon. The particularly interesting thing about him is how honest he is. He tried private practice, but decided it wasn't for him. Instead he has worked in an emergency room for a number of years, often taking months-long missionary trips. Just this year he retired with hopes of taking a one or two-year missionary position. Not sure where just yet. He's been to Africa a number of times, however. I don't think it's there.

My great grandmother (father's mother's mother) was a little feisty French woman. Widowed early, she had more money than most during the Depression. She used to offer odd jobs to a neighborhood kid to help him support his family. He had too much pride to take charity, but was always up for labor. One day she couldn't find anything for him to do. Knowing he needed the money, but wouldn't just take it, she actually had him whitewash a birch tree in her front yard. That story is still told at family gatherings.

Also, apparently my (paternal) grandmother's maiden name translates to something like "fire hero" after an ancestor heroically risked his life to save others from a fire.

My maternal grandfather is Dutch, hailing from the West Indies. Apparently there are actually pirates in his ancestry. I'm told he met my grandmother while there, eventually migrating to the states to be with her. They had 5 children before she suffered a long, painful death by cancer. She fought it to the end, however.

My maternal grandmother's family came from, I believe, Wales, though she was born an American. I have a great aunt who traveled to Wales and tracked down the Archer family, apparently locating an enormous mansion-like residence they used to own.

We have our share of thinkers, doers, heroes, artists, romantics, etc. How precisely that has rubbed off on myself and my family is hard to say. I do know I'm keeping the migrating for love tradition alive and well, by moving to Australia myself.

Senior Member Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2016 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akumu13
    ...Shiro Akuma from lack of knowledge about his actual ancestors, wants to make be considered better than his ancestors. Unfortunatly most of Shiro's traits and skills would purely reflect those of his ancestors, since there is little understanding to even try to push away from them...
    OK kiddo, I got ya, ya like to play thearpist eh? Well if your going to do so, do so alot better next time. I do happen to have a vague knowledge of who I came from. And the world I was born from was not pretty, I'm lucky I ended up as I did. Otherwise I would probably be dead way before now.

And right now I'm way too friggin' tired to go into any details considering the god bleep insomnia I've been having. But do me a favor for now on and keep your thoughts about who I am to yourself if your going to insult my intelligence by saying I like to make believe about things. And next time use better english.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

I think i'm like them but without most of their mistakes unforunately I think I made most of them...0.o
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I know next to nothing about my dad's side of the family. There's hardly anyone left, less than 10 people. Very very small family.
    My mom's side is a little bigger, a little more history is known about her side, but I haven't kept track and the ones that are still alive are all are distant relatives. Small family here, too.

Although one thing I do know is that there's been a history of artists and artistic skill on both sides. So, that's something I take after.
    But, I really take after my mom with just about everything. Appearance wise, I really take after her most. I look exactly like she did when she was my age. I mean, exactly. It can be creepy at times.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Well, I know nothing about my biological father, so I can't really say anything about that.

However, I tend to take much after my mother's side of the family; my mother and grandmother, as well as an aunt or two, are teachers; everyone else is either a doctor or carpenter. Interestingly enough, I plan to be a Ob./Gyn.; that, or a university professor.

I have one picture of my real father, and I look mostly like him; I used to look like my mother, but I grew out of it.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Well i am the fourth generation of curtis's. But from what my dad says is that i have the same quialites as his father.

Senior Member chibi_battousai_tousuke is on a distinguished road chibi_battousai_tousuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Well, I have terrible math skills, my family has great math sklls. I have awesome language skills and my family has bad language skills. I think I am the anti christ to my family. On the plus side though we do have a great appritiation of musoc, so yeah, the good and the bad.

Yugure's goddess, major props belong to

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I descend from a family lineage that mostly belonged to the British military before they immigrated here and joined Canadas military.

In a nutshell, my family tree extends back to Britain and its military. Have you ever watched the History channel? You know when they show British officers attacking France, conquering parts of Africa, torturing prisoners and the like?

My mom said it best ... we watched one segment of a show showing a British officer ordering a small village burned down for suspicion of treason against the King. My mom said "just think.. we come from them"

Hurray for everything.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Not really, my family is mosty made up of farmers and I really dislike agriculture. I prefer psychology which my Aunt and cousin went to school for, note that despite that we have nothing in common personality wise. My personality is a lot like my aunts and my mom's which I'm somewhat glad about and also kind of worried since most of my mother's side of the family has been legally insane for one period of time or another, including my mom.

Ancestrally my family on my mom's I have no idea about. My dad's side is mostly farmers until you trace back far enough then you get into both the American, Brittish, and I think far enough back German military, and no I'm not the type of person who'd be proud of that. I really don't have much in common with my ancestors and I really could care less whether I do or not.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

Personality wise, I think I am much like the rest of my family (or at least the ones I have met myself). But education wise, I think I might be a bit of an oddball. Pretty much my mom's entire side of the family are lawyers, and I will be breaking that trend. My father himself is an architect, but his side of the family is a family of doctors. I plan on becoming a psychiatrist, and that is technically a doctor, but medicine and psychiatry are pretty different.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I don't compare to my ancestors. I know nothing about them.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

I was born in Bergen Norway, me, my mother, father and grandmother moved to the states when I was six years old. My grandmother has told me alot about my ancestors and our families heritage growing up, but I wont go too into detail about it on here as it is pretty long lol. And much I would have to have her recount, as I'm not "on top" of the heritage game lol.

My families history goes back to the Nordic vikings cannot recall the year but it was over one hundred years for sure, most of our family were and are hard working people. Many were farmers, mostly of lower but some middle class members.

Ahhh I've been up for too long, and I'm doing this while working lol. I'll finish work and get some rest before I finish this one lol.

To be continued
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Helix Avatar
    My families history goes back to the Nordic vikings cannot recall the year but it was over one hundred years for sure, most of our family were and are hard working people. Many were farmers, mostly of lower but some middle class members.
    Eh? There hasn't been vikings around for almost a thousand years...

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

I knew it had a one at the beginning! lol

As I said, I am not the best with dates and family trees. I'll ask my grandmother sometime, at the moment though I couldn't remember something that was 5 minutes ago! Thank god for sticky notes!
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

Junior Member akumu13 can only hope to improve akumu13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 03:20 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Akuma View Post
    OK kiddo, I got ya, ya like to play thearpist eh? Well if your going to do so, do so alot better next time. I do happen to have a vague knowledge of who I came from. And the world I was born from was not pretty, I'm lucky I ended up as I did. Otherwise I would probably be dead way before now.

And right now I'm way too friggin' tired to go into any details considering the god bleep insomnia I've been having. But do me a favor for now on and keep your thoughts about who I am to yourself if your going to insult my intelligence by saying I like to make believe about things. And next time use better english.
    Woooooooooooooooooooo..... Calm down.... cold chill man-_-. Where did I ever say that you "make believe"??? My grammer isnt as bad as it seems, just my typing and editing skills. I meant to erase the "make" and add "be" in it's place for smoothness and ease of reading, but it appears that I missed it. I'm not so blatantly rude that I would attack someone's intelligence (I save that for when I'm being attacked like now). Did you ever think to read what I wrote carefully before going off and getting mad?

Insomnia and lack of sleep is no excuse for your attack (I havn't slept for more than an hour in two and a half weeks). I simply write off of what people give me. Did you or did you not say:

"I have no idea at all. As stated in the strange thread, how old was your mother when she first gave birth, I'm adopted. But since I'm left guessing I'd say I've done better than my ancestors. I'm pretty smart, so some have said, I'm good with my hands and well I've got my own business all going for me."

It looks to me like you dont know... which is all I implied. Then I informed you that odds are, your more like your parents than you think. I'm just complicating your words and feeding them back to you and the people who read this. And because I did this you have to not only publicly slander my words and profile, but you also give me the only bit of bad reputation I've ever recieved. Not cool-_-. Revenge is the moderator's job and had he/she seen what I wrote, they would have seen what I was saying, but you decided to go around their almighty power to ban me and decided to take matters into your won hands. And a bit of advice...You should be carefull with what you say... Slander is a misdemeanor all over the US. You might find yourself paying some hefty lawsuits caused by liable.

PS: For future reference... you might want to avoid using "eh", "ya", and spell out "okay" before attacking someone's english. It only opens you up to critisism. And it's "from now on", not "for now on". Jump all over me for a editing error and here you are making mistakes of your own.
    I refuse to play the game the world plays, not because I am ignorant to the rules, but because I have read the rules and fully understand them .

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 06:48 PM
    Threads

On my father's side, I come from a long line of Scottish heritage (cruddy spelling, im jetlagged) in New Zealand. A noble clan, we were sent down to the colonies in NZ for some odd reason. Can't remember. But i know one thing, we've got a castle somewhere in Scotland! Woot!
    My mom's side are true blue Americans. Nothing more nothing less. Boring.
    Malö & Organization bLeAK © Moi
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.
    I am open for artwork commisions, see Blog for more information

Closed Thread

Thread Information