AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what Animes feel rushed or incomplete...

Senior Member jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default what Animes feel rushed or incomplete...

i just finished watching "Pilot Candiate" from bandai and after 12 eps I'm left scratching my head, wanting to know more and watch more of the show since it left gaping holes everywhere...its just too bad that this was a good looking show but the cuts to make it fit in 12 eps turned it to junk..there just seems to be a need for 3-12 more eps or something...anyone know of any other anime that suffer this same fate...and drive everyone nutz
    Some people go through life with out ever truly going insain, what a horrible way to live

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

It's Loveless. The maker with non-accidentally make the anime's end really2 not clear at all. That is the maker's wants.....

And one more..... Trinity Blood. dunno why, the end is really not clear. Abel still looking for Kain. T-T I think it's first priority is only mixing the Vampires and Terrans......
    Last edited by Mamushi; 08-09-2006 at 11:11 AM.
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

tenjou tenge....They need to put more episodes in it to finish it out
    And yes they sure as hell need to add more to Pilot, Candidate for Goddess. that show was so good....Yet there just wasn't enough..It left me crying....I could say the same thing to FLCL as well though
    Last edited by gene the man; 08-09-2006 at 12:33 PM.
    "What is life without pain?."

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

Evangelion. I know the whole point of the series was about Sinji (sp?) realizing his importance in the world, but I just felt like something was missing.

MaruDashi is god! Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2006 03:11 PM
    I'm everywhere and nowhere. Sometimes at the same time.
    Threads

In Dream World. They just skip from one part of the story to the next, while barely giving you details about what happened. It's also difficult to tell who's speaking.
    Inviting everyone to a new forum site! ^^
    Please join if you like it! ^^
    http://s10.************.com/The_Othe...sion/index.php

Siggy by yukari112.
    Denny's Testing Area My Testing Area!

«Dengaku-chan forever.»
    «It's not a dream. Dengaku-chan is real!»
    «Dengaku-chan is the only way to be happy.»
    «Do you know Dengaku-chan?»

BBA member BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:56 AM
    Wandering restlessly in the deepest depths of hell that i am forced to reside withen...
    Threads

fooly cooly was like that...needed more episoides...

BBA member

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

How about Gunbuster? Been a long time but it still felt like there should have been more, after the main char returned to earth.
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

i think that the Pilot Candiate needed more eps also it was a really good show but it did have all those holes just a few more eps would have done it
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mamushi
    It's Loveless. The maker with non-accidentally make the anime's end really2 not clear at all. That is the maker's wants.....
    The manga, though, goes past the ending of the anime. I don't why they stopped the anime at that part, but, hey, you got the manga to read now. XD

Ummm....Neon Genesis Evangelion. The ending felt incomplete, though I didn't get it so mabye that's why...And The King Of Fighters: Another Day. I guess the short 4 episode ONA that was only 10 minutes each episode was suppose to continue off in a game...or what?
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation

1. Fruits Basket
    2. Shamanic Princess
    3. Samurai Deeper Kyo
    4. Please Save My Earth
    5. Elf Princess Raine

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Remie-chan
    The manga, though, goes past the ending of the anime. I don't why they stopped the anime at that part, but, hey, you got the manga to read now. XD

Ummm....Neon Genesis Evangelion. The ending felt incomplete, though I didn't get it so mabye that's why...And The King Of Fighters: Another Day. I guess the short 4 episode ONA that was only 10 minutes each episode was suppose to continue off in a game...or what?
    Ah! that's it! I can't find the manga in my country....
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Born to be me sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: sokiee

mew mew power on 4kids tv got cancel

avatar drawn, sig created by me.

deviantart | tumblr | myanimelist

Senior Member chibi_battousai_tousuke is on a distinguished road chibi_battousai_tousuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

umm, I think hat FlCl was rushed becuae there is so much more in the manga. and Excel saga too.

Yugure's goddess, major props belong to

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Fooly Cooly and Trigun seemed like it to me. Fooly Cooly was just too short in general and Trigun seemed to just be wrong like there was a missing closing episode.

Legend Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 08:32 PM
    Threads

The last episode of Tokko felt rushed...but I'm assuming they'll have season 2.

Fate/Stay Night felt a little rushed too...and definitely Black Cat.
    More than a thousand problems. Less than a thousand solutions.

Member eown07 is on a distinguished road eown07's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 11:11 AM
    Threads

Witch Hunter Robin, Get Backers, and School Rumble. I want more... I wish they'd make sequels. And I almost forgot the Saiyuki Trilogy. I've waited so long for the sequels of Gensomaden Saiyuki, I really wanted to know how their journey would end. After watching Saiyuki Reload Gunlock, I was enraged by how it ended! There was nothing... I thought they'd finally finish their journey and defeat a resurrected Gyumao!
    Last edited by eown07; 08-20-2006 at 06:03 AM.

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Outlaw Star felt very rushed at times. Villains would show up to try to kill one of the characters and then are either defeated or killed in a very short amount of time. A majority of them were also very, very, dry characters.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Slumber
    Evangelion. I know the whole point of the series was about Sinji (sp?) realizing his importance in the world, but I just felt like something was missing.
    You know that the creator of Evangelion was borderline psychotic when he wrote the manga, right? Just FYI.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani
    You know that the creator of Evangelion was borderline psychotic when he wrote the manga, right? Just FYI.
    I was not aware of that, actually.

Senior Member KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 09:34 PM
    Threads

I never got to see Outlaw Star as a whole. Dry? No, more like laid back intensity. FLCL seems to be rushed, making it incomplete a little. I guess thats one of the point of the show.

Anime fan.... Movie junkie.... Steel Trainee.... Thinker (sort of).... kidheart.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KidHeart
    I never got to see Outlaw Star as a whole. Dry? No, more like laid back intensity.
    You know, I meant dry as in they were very thin character who went through mild character development. They basicly showed up and then a few minutes later, they'd be dead before we would learn anything about them. Thankfully, a few of them (such as the McDougal brothers, Hazonko, and a few members of the Anten Seven) actually had a alibi and we went through some development.

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Ranma ended like 12 volumes before the manga was finished they ended with him meeting his mother and that happens like half way through the manga. Pretty face's ending was rushed and so was ichigo 100%. Also Haruhi suzumiya had a good couple of episodes left in it they should make a sequal id say it was the best anime of 2006.

Member g00b will become famous soon enough g00b's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2006 12:01 PM
    Threads

Black cat was rushed :'(
    another 5 or 10 episodes and it would have been perfect, as its a brilliant anime, but then ending was just rushed

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah. I agree. I've juz watched it. the last eps is really a rush! HOw cOme! They can make an another 1 episode actually, if they want....
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

Merupuri. i would have liked to see alot more to it than that.
    Mink. i still am not sure what was happening there ^_^
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Closed Thread

Thread Information