AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's Your Technique of Fighting?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2014 01:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What's Your Technique of Fighting?

what is your technique of fighting?
    what kind of fights have you been into and what happened?
    what would you do if some person(or people) came up and tried to attack you? can be anywhere, your choice to your story
    whatever you want as long as it has fighting
    i want to here your fighting action stories, this thread will be interesting hehehe
    i always pictures myself fighting some creeps in a boiler room, breaking off a metal pipe and slamming it into people like taking a bat and wacking a ball out of the park
    Last edited by Aleyna; 08-07-2006 at 12:30 AM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Facebook|Tumblr

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

I was using the bathroom at school and when i opened the stall to leave a girl i didnt even know came charging in and tried to punch me i was shocked an caught off guard i didnt have any choice but to fight back i dodged her punch and kicked her in her stomach and she fell to the ground when i tried to leave the bathroom she grabbed my ankle and i kicked her in the face with the foot she had grabbed i managed to get to the office and report her -_- i was so scared...

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

I pull a gun out and shoot the little freak in the kneecaps. Then I grab a lead pipe and beat their skulls in until their brains are all over the sidewalk.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

I fought this kid in gym, but it was funny because I was(and still am) good friends with him but he wouldnt shut up. My favorite part was when he said what are you gonna do about it? I look at him and said, something like...this! after that I got him in the face then we started going at it lol. I tend to fight dirty though... any little advantage I can get I take it. But then again is there really such a thing as a fair fight?

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

My technique of fighting? Something between Muay Thai and Jiu-Jitsu (traditional). Lately I have been attempting to incorporate Ler Drit into it, albeit vainly as I know next to nothing about it other than the palm strikes.

Fights I have been into? Sparring aside, there have been a few. A fair deal of confrontations or minor conflicts but only a few fights. The last real fight I had was with a guy while I was on course last September. It was outside a nightclub in Barrie, Ontario, called the Roxx... Stupid place filled with testosterone filled guys looking to get laid and nothing more. Precisely the type I hate.

He said something to me and my friend cause we didn't "move out of his way" when walking down the sidewalk. He said something I won't repeat, my friend and I both turned. I asked him to repeat it, he did, and I said something like "you shut up and attack me or drop it and leave" well he chose to attack me. He threw a punch that I slipped and grabbed him in a clinch. His buddy made a move on me and my buddy said "you interfere, you die" - my buddy is a 203 lb bodybuilder who is a pretty solid boxer. The guy wisely decided to stay out of my fight.

If you can call it a fight, I threw two knees into his ribs and jerked him by the neck really hard to the left before I threw one into his stomach. He started coughing and had the nerve to go "stop! stop it already!" Can you believe this? He starts this crap with me and then insists I let him go because he's had enough? I didn't think so. I put my right leg around his left and pulled back on his left arm and leg-threw him into the ground before stomping on his ribs again with my left foot.

Then I left him alone. This so called tough guy (he had this stupid white bandana on he looked like such a fool) was on the ground blubbering and holding his ribs, it was so funny. His friend had to help him up. He left with his friend holding on to him without saying another word to us.. me and my friend decided to half walk/half jog back to his car to head back to base because well, the police swarm that area on Friday nights precisely because of stupid young men like that guy going around starting stuff.
    Last edited by Sagat; 08-07-2006 at 12:56 AM.

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Thank you people who fight with your martial arts. I now know a few more people I can kill in 1/100th of a second.

All it takes is a pistol aimed at your head.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku
    Thank you people who fight with your martial arts. I now know a few more people I can kill in 1/100th of a second.

thats very true,unless your fighting style can help you dodge/stop bullets then dont try anything when a gun is pulled(yes i know you can dissarm them but only when there close or have the gun stuck to your back),as for my fighting style i love to use my Jedi Force powers
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Thats a last resort, there are many ways to deal with stuff without resorting to getting physical. But if I have to, I guess it consists of palm strikes, the use of elbows and knees fists are kept for fast stunning impacts to the nose bridge and mouth namely the teeth.

I got weak wrists and palm strikes just seem alot more solid as theres no joint associated in the impact, and well ever thing else is just to be more versatile. Have no clue about martial arts, a buddy of mine that was into taught me all that stuff and I've never had to use it yet and hope not to.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Artistic Epiphany...~ Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 09:06 AM
    Threads

Poke to the eyes and run! Bwaha!

But seriously, I would rather verbally defend and attack. But if worse comes to worse, a few stealthy moves and a few fierce blows would take them down in a giffy. Just have to watch what you're doing and keep a sense of calmness so the enemy doesn't overwhelm you. You can't think very well if you work yourself into a panic.
    ~ Reps Reps Reps! ~
    ~Please and Thank you :P ~
    Animation made by me! No stealing or the shinidamachuu will steal your soul!
    ~ Signatures made by Me. ~

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

My technique? I kick and scream; my grandfather attempted to teach me self defense, but it wasn't too successful.

I just kick'em in the crotch and run.

I've been in one fight, but I was in first grade; I doubt it counts.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

I use rage and anger!!! Or doging so they hit stuff that hurts!
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Technique?
    I will ramdomly bash you agains the first, solid, fixed object on the ground, wall or post. Besides kicking your face and ribs, i will punch you in the beard. Sometimes grab your jaw and tear-pull it to deabilitate you. When you will be on the ground, i will still stomp you, spit you and go.

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

Um... I'll probably be too scared to even hit the person back -_-;; Or I'll probably be like Ami-chan-- Hit and run =)
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Member Itachi~Uchiha is on a distinguished road Itachi~Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 11:53 PM
    Threads

I like to go fist to fist with anyone. I've fought people on top of houses because they stepped on my food or they were just annoying. I don't need a weapon and can fend for myself. I would like to fight underwater and just try to survive, it would be interesting to see who comes out on top since speed is dropped.
    If you want to kill me...Then hate, spite...and survive pathetically. Run and run....and cling desperately to life.

Senior Member Outsider is on a distinguished road Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:05 PM
    Deep in self-pity, somewhere near hell, I was dropped by an angel
    Threads

errmm... I try not to have to fight people... I'd rather not get my hands dirty. But if I have to (and I haven't really so far) I use mainly palm strikes, aiming for more vulnerable areas, but I know a few dirty tricks that could be useful as well,I'd just try and incapacitate whatever moron picked a fight with me though. Oh, I generally don't get in fights becuase I'm fairly tall and look quite strong (apparentyl I actually am quite strong) also I just ignore people that insult me... or confuse them cos I'm smarter than they are hehe.
    [blank space]

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku

Point being? I can roll a grenade into your house and kill your entire family in 1/100th of a second too. Hell if I got my hands on an ERYX and went nuts I could blow your entire house up. Think you are somehow tough or above other things because you can pull the trigger on a pistol? You think that's remotely impressive?

Unless you've had some sort of military training on guns then you aren't a unique snowflake.

I would also like to see you walk around carrying said pistol - let alone use it in the manner you describe
    Last edited by Sagat; 08-07-2006 at 11:52 AM.

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Think of gun kata just with a 3 inch blade instead of a gun.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 03:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Run away and plot revenge.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Ummm...I kick (since my arms are a lot weaker), block, and use a few tricks I've learned. For example, if your opponent is about to jab you in the eyes with their fingers, put your hand against your nose so that it won't allow the fingers to reach them. However, that doesn't help much when against someone with a gun.

I...really don't get into a fight very often though. I don't approve of unnecessary violence outside of videogames, and have never been attacked.
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 08-07-2006 at 01:13 PM.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: MyWii1sn0tyouR$!

When I'm in a fight (I haven't been in a "physical" fight in quiet some time), I use power and agression. I can surprise my opponent with quick hooks or a swift kick, but I mainly stick to power jabs, gut punches, throwing, and tackling. I'm not only about brute strength, though. I also use tactics, like in this story...

One time, one of my old friends (Guy) got into an arguement. At the time (I was 6), I was scruny and over-matched, so he was able to tackle me down a hill. He landed on top of me, punched me, and put me in a weak sleeper hold. I saw that there was next to no one outside, so I wouldn't be embarassed if I said "I give up". So, that's what I said. He got off of me, and started walking away. Still on the ground, I grabbed his ankles and pulled them out from under him; he fell flat on his face, into the dirt. I pulled him up, punched him, and tossed him into the grass. Then, I grabbed him again, throwing him against the wall. He gave up, and I backed away, but unlike him, I didn't turn my back on my opponent.

The Return of the King!

Visit my Youtube Channel :3 -> http://www.youtube.com/user/CasanovasEnd

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I try to reason with people before I fight them. And if I do get in a fight...I punch wildly and kick and stuff and whatever.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Run for cover and call in Air Support.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

i'd usually hit the guy until he goes down
    Kakashi,Sauske,and kh rule.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 03:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000
    Run for cover and call in Air Support.
    That's what Sun Tzu was talking about. Only engage on your terms.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Closed because it is spam and half of the posts are nonsense when most have never even handled a weapon.

Closed Thread

Thread Information