AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Celebrity?

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite Celebrity?

I searched....found nothing....

Who is(are) your favorite celebs?

Just wondering...I'm bored. Mine are...
    Tom Welling
    Hayden Christensen
    Wilmer Valdarama
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Artistic Epiphany...~ Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 09:06 AM
    Threads

It's got to be Johnny Depp.

The reason? HE'S A GENIUS! He's got to be one of the greatest actors I've seen.
    ~ Reps Reps Reps! ~
    ~Please and Thank you :P ~
    Animation made by me! No stealing or the shinidamachuu will steal your soul!
    ~ Signatures made by Me. ~

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I don't buy into the celebrity things. As long as a person can act, I'll watch their movies; I don't give a rip about their personal life.

Anyways, here's some of my favorite actors/actresses:

Actors:
    -Samuel L. Jackson
    -Johnny Depp
    -Jack Black
    -Micheal Keaton (sp??)

Actresses:
    -Charlize Theron
    -Natalie Portman (V for Vendetta, anyone?)

As you can see, I can't think of too many favorite actresses at the moment.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Charles Bronson

Clint Eastwood

John Wayne

Kate Beckensail

Johnny Depp

Samuel L Jackson

John Travolta

Al Pachino(sp?) aka Scarface

Jack Nicholson

Sylvester Stallone

All my faves, probably more, but I'll add later if any I forgot.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Ryuku Merosiky will become famous soon enough Ryuku Merosiky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

My Favorite's are :
    Scarface
    Samuel L Jackson
    Resse Witherspoon

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Oh and John Belushi and Wildcat Goldwaith(sp?) lol

Two of the funniest ppl I've ever seen in my life!!
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tom Cruise and paul mccartney, Yes tom is so crazy now that I think he is a wacko but I really like the movies he makes so I am a fan.And Paul is the most awesome dude around, my fav beatle and still awesome today.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

kimberly elise
    jada pinkett smith
    samuel l. jackson
    johnny depp
    yes more to come i guess

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

Emma Watson and Clemence Poesy!!!
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

My very favorite is George Carlin, but the following isn't in any specfic order:
    Joe Pesci
    Robert Deniro
    Al Pacino
    Samuel L. Jackson
    Uma Thurman
    Jessica Alba (Meh, I know I'm shallow)
    Bruce Willis
    Nicholas Cage
    Toshiro Mifune (If you don't know him, you're missing out. Just go rent Seven Samurai, but also in other Samurai dramas such as Hidden Fortress and Yojimbo.)
    Chris Farley
    Michael Turner (Does he count? He's a well known comic book artist.)
    Jackie Chan
    Bruce Lee
    And it goes on...

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

My favourites are:
    Johnny Depp
    Clint Eastwood
    Reese Witherspoon
    Jean Reno
    Nicholas Cage
    and also others...

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Al Pacino, because he is single handedly the greatest actor to walk on the face of the planet.

And George Carlin simply beacuse he's just so damn funny. He tells it as it is and doesn't care what people think.

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow.. Let's see here.

Females:

Holly Marie Combs
    Rachel Bilson
    Mischa Barton
    Sophia Bush
    Angelina Jolie
    Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Drew Berrymore

Males:

Adam Brody
    Chad Michael Murray
    Orlando Bloom
    Elijah Wood

Senior Member Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 09:25 AM
    In that forgotten part of town where wasted hopes and dreams abound
    Threads

johnny depp (he's the king of acting)
    gerard depardie (i do not know how to spell french names .after johnny depp he's the best in the world)
    thierry henry (the greatest, the most talented, the best, the most magnificent, the most........ soccer player ever)
    kevin garnett (i hate timberwolvs but hey the Kid rocks)
    amare stoudemire (do i have to say anything)
    charlize theron (she's the queen of acting beside she's the most beautifull actress)

There is a part of me

That feels I am different from everyone else.
    Something that I can't quite see,
    Something that I can't quite feel,
    Something so unreal.
    But this 'thing' is always there,
    This 'thing' with others, I will never share.

Tale Arians YOU Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 06:56 AM
    Threads

Woh, tough one. ;3

Females:

Angelina Jolie
    Renee Zellweger
    Sophia Bush
    Courtney Cox-Arquette

Males:

Orlando Bloom
    Bruce Willis
    Leonardo DiCapio (He's a sweetie. :] )
    --
    -Lovely Set by Thornie-pie -

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Celebrity literally means famous person, and since I really don't like any of these modern sense of the word celebrities, I'm listing famous people I admire, who either changed the world as we know it, or were just plain cool (in most cases: both).

Leo da Vinci
    Isaac Newton
    Buckminster Fuller
    Galileo Galilei (This guy basically took a stance against half a millenia of ecclesian oppression! Seriously, that takes guts!)

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

Cee-Lo, Johnny Depp, and Vin Diesel

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Oh wait, Don't forget Adam Levine.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

My favorite celebrites:

Johnny Depp - amazing celebrity in the actor world. Not only is he the most beautiful creation on God's good, green earth...but he is an amazingly talented actor!

Def Leppard - a great group celebrity in the world of rock! Yes, my boys from Sheffield know just how to get the Hysterical Pyromanic inside of me Adrenalized! (Look at the band'd discography to get this joke. )

Jhonen Vasquez - celebrity in the world of under-ground comics and spaztic television shows. Yes, he is my GOD. And if he knew that, I can assure you that he would probably kill me the most gruesome way possible...yeah, he has some issues, but he's AWESOME!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

Wink

my fave celebs are:

johnny depp

david spade
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll give you one guess.

I'm a huge fan of Brody Dalle/Armstrong/Homme, she's a great singer, person, writer, etc. I'm also a fan of Lars Fredierksen of Rancid. Johnny Depp, the dude who's name I can't think of.. he was in land of the dead and super mario brothers.

There's more, but none that I care to mention.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

favorite celebs..
    actresses:
    angelina jolie..
    julia roberts..
    mandy moore..
    natalie portman..
    actors:
    eddie murphy..
    adam sandler..

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

the obvious choice Paris Hilton!!she is so cool and she has a DOG!(you do know I am lieing right?>_>)nah...J/K..anyway

Jessica Alba
    Natalie Portman
    and the guy from MacGyver....kinda forgotten his name..>_<

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

oh i forgot hugo weaving cause he was awesome in V fro Vendetta and Lord of the Rings.

Closed Thread

Thread Information