AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whats was your favorite animated disney movie as a kid?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've always liked The Lion King, and The Sword in the Stone.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Artistic Epiphany...~ Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 09:06 AM
    Threads

It's got to be Peter Pan and Beauty and the Beast. It makes me want to go watch them again.
    ~ Reps Reps Reps! ~
    ~Please and Thank you :P ~
    Animation made by me! No stealing or the shinidamachuu will steal your soul!
    ~ Signatures made by Me. ~

I'm not weird i'm gifted Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2007 01:18 AM
    Threads

Default What was your favorite animated disney movie as a kid?

Hmm..I had many favorites, but my top two where, The Fox and the Hound, and Peter Pan.
    .:________________________________:.
    My love, blind me, kill me, In our blue room.

Senior Member Usagi18 will become famous soon enough Usagi18 will become famous soon enough Usagi18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2007 01:56 AM
    Threads

Snow White
    "Not only will I rise and grow from the pain, I will learn and over come it..."

Senior Member Sayuri-chan can only hope to improve Sayuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 09:01 PM
    Threads

lets see...there was lion king, aladin, pocahontus, and the little mermaid =D

Don't forget to rep!!

.:My Family:.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i loved aladin and the lion king when i was really little, also i loved poccahantas's music
    but my all time favorite was mulan,
    lol i jsut watched it a couple days ago,
    the music is so pretty

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I always loved Dumbo about that little elephant...
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Peter Pan...O _ O
    These wounds never heal...

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Well, if you ask me my favorite, I will say Little Mermaid. Then I start to recall the horror of the songs of KH2. Curse you, KH, and your hellish mixture of cute disney characters and FF characters.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Junior Member Black_Star_Dragon is on a distinguished road Black_Star_Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:05 PM
    Threads

I love disney movies. My favorites are The Lion King, the Aristocrats, Fox and the Hound, and the Lady and the Tramp. I don't know if i have them all, but i think that I have most of them. Who has all of them?

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Lol, I think it's impossible to own ALL of them ^^ I know I'm pretty close though. The only ones I don't have are The Fox and the Hound, Beauty and the Beast, Robin Hood, Dumbo and Pinnochio.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

I've always liked Beauty and the Beast for some odd reason..it was just cute ^_^.
    Derp.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

Fox and the Hound all the way

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I watched so many Disney movies.......I don't think i have a favorite. I liked them all i guess....

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Little Mermaid
    Beauty and the Beast
    Lion King (though I was a tad older here ^_~)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Ryuku Merosiky will become famous soon enough Ryuku Merosiky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

My Favorite movie was the Lion King i mean it really made me cry alittle bit.

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    Little Mermaid
    Beauty and the Beast
    Lion King (though I was a tad older here ^_~)
    I liked 'em too. Actually most of which that we're released and shown during my younger years. ^^
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Alice in wonderland. This one is old,but's not old fashioned. C'mon I dare you to say you didn't like it! Creativity on it's best! Next>>
    I see many Lion King fans. Yea lemme join the list!<<

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Secret of the Nymph or something like that, is that a Disney movie? lol
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The Secret of NIMH, and no it isn't.

Hiei's true girl BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 03:56 AM
    Threads

I love Nightmare Before Christmas^^ I even got a big Jack doll, lol

Some of my other favs is The Lion King, Aladin, and Mulan

^set made by me^

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

uhh....the Jungle Book...and Alladin......Funny monkeys!!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

I basically agree with everyone almost. I use to watch these non-stop when I was younger- Lady And The Tramp, Duck Tales, The Lion King, Aladdin, Fox and the Hound, Beauty and the Beast, and Bambi I believe were my favorite disney movies.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Tale Arians YOU Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 06:56 AM
    Threads

One of my most favourites would probably be Cinderella and Mulan. ;]
    --
    -Lovely Set by Thornie-pie -

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

I like Beauty and the beast,Alladdin and The little mermaid.
    I still love them actually(I really can't seem to find the place I last left them-_-')
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Closed Thread

Thread Information