AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This thing called "Life"

Banned Forum / Chat Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 10:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down This thing called "Life"

Such a hotheaded topic. I was sitting in the kitchen with my mother around midnight and we were talking about my views and opinions on life. Personally I think life sucks, well most people think that too. But I have reasons to back it up, i think life sucks because as soon as you get close to someone they are gone. So many people in my life have either just rejected me and left OR died. I lived a very sheltered life I was never out I didn't know how hard and horrible life was until I was 13. Growing up with just my mum and no dad, he died before I was born. I never go out anymore because I've given up on humanity. If I try to walk into a store I get stared at by the desk clerk or the cashier or whatever. And they follow me through the store making sure I don't steal anything. They get the impression that I'm gonna steal something because they pinned the teen stereotype on me, the stereotype being; "I'm a troublemaker, I steal, i smoke I drink" Society made up that stereotype after seeing one maybe two teenagers like that. It angers me how people can be so pathetic and ignorant. And when you try to explain it to them they just say your being rebellious, It may be true but they are just trying to cover up what they don't understand. And I quote "People will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes" - Nightcrawler.

So I've given up on humanity and I've lost faith in mankind. But not just for that reason. Other reasons being that when people don't understand something they think it's a bad thing. Like if you've seen the movie pleasantville. When colour hit the black and white world the townsfolk thought it was a bad thing just because it's different and try to get rid of it.

On the topic of not understanding things and thinking they are bad, how do you think gay people feel? Some of them are afraid to open up to the public because some people just choose not to accept it and see it as a bad thing, this is where homophobia started (Being afraid of what is different, in this case gay people being different somehow) I don't think gay people are that much different, so what if they like someone of the same gender, it seems most guys don't have a problem with lesbians, lesbians are just gay women. But when it comes to gay men, straight guys think its a problem because they don't understand it. And if you try to help them understand they just shove it back in your face because they don't want to accept it.

Those are just some of the reasons why I've given up on humanity, the last reason is because some people are just so inhumane its scary, "why can't you accept us for who we are?" - "Because your different". "Well your different from me and I don't try to get rid of you".

All this me and my mum talked about, she didn't know I had this running through my mind for the past 3 years, I'm 16 now and shes shocked about my negative views on life. Looks like I will have to go to therapy. But when I go I will just tell them what I told my mum and ask them why I would be put in counselling for having those opinions and thoughts.

I'm done for now before I start to ramble.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

--edit-- Upon second thought, I'm sort of the head cynic on this board, so I'm not 100% you should be listening to me, unless you want to become a bitter and cranky old bastard like me.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-29-2006 at 03:25 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

thats soo sad...
    well you have to go for theraphy

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

I am mildly fascinated... Have you tried not caring what people think, do or say? Personally, I find that trying to wade into the moral cesspool of "understanding" is futile. Ultimately, its just a matter of finding pleasant misunderstandings. I.E. we all take a misunderstanding of a persons actions or appearance that suits us, whether it be a reaction of scorn or love. Its impossible to avoid, we all do it, you included.

I have a question (consider it an experimental question for my own mulling over later) What "is" having faith in humanity?

At any rate whether you go in for consuling or not is up to you. I honestly don't think you need it. It looks to me like inverted idealism, which is a perfectly find viewpoint.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

hhmmm if i said my mind on this topic id probably become one of the more hated members here (more hated than i already am) and youd probably just tell yourself im one of the people your talking about
    that i dont even try to understand
    ill limit myself to:
    you need to shutup and organize your thoughts more (all of us need to)
    get over yourself you arent the only person in the world whos had a bad life
    you are not so special that your the only one with problems
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Banned Forum / Chat Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't say I was special, idiot

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

Honestly, I never cared what random people thought about me. Life is something that just happens. Its not good or bad. Its not special either. You have life, you have death. Once you die, you die. Complayning about life ain't something I'm to good at. I live my life without to much care. If I want to do something, I'll do it. If its bad for my health, so what? I rader live life the way I want to, then try and preserve it so I can just live longer. Anyway, if you realy do fell that way about life, then you need some more fun. Fined a good place to do something fun with you mother(for an example to day we were planeing about going to this garden place. All you do is pick natural fruit, enjoy nature, and spend time with you mother. If you don't like things like that, then fined something that you would enjoy).
    Sig no longer in development...

Member Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 09:50 AM
    Threads

No seriously, therapy really helps. For like the past 4 years of my life I was really f--ked up and whatever. I was always getting in trouble and I just didnt care anymore. But when one of my good friends was killed a couple of months ago, that was it.
    I finally got help for my depression, and they did give me medicine. At first I was ashamed that I had to take it, but now I dont. It seriously has helped me so much. I havent seen this healthy for so long, and happy, and Im doing better in school. Trust me, do it.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Personally I think life is just something that happens. We can't say life sucks because we have nothing to compare it to. We never had anything different than life so it's the best thing we have. Might as well enjoy your life since you never know if you will get another one. On another note yes you are right about humanity. It is in our nature to hate what we don't understand and is different from us. I have had to deal with the same stereotypes as you have but also because of my race. I was forced to figure out the horrible things in life at the age of 10 when my father left my family for nothing. You're not the only one that is like that. There are some good people in the world. You just have to look harder.

Oh and I have no comment on the therapy thing man. I was forced into therapy for 4 years and all I did was confuse the therapist. I hope you get a better one than me

Member Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh and I have no comment on the therapy thing man. I was forced into therapy for 4 years and all I did was confuse the therapist. I hope you get a better one than me
    I have great therapy. Look at my other post.
    It took me a couple doctors to go through to find one that 'understood'. About 2 years actually, but the doctor I have now is FABOLOUS and helps me so much.

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

"Life is what you make of it. You can believe that life sucks or is crappy as long as you want, but don't expect some divine intervention. If you believe life's turned it's back on you, how about opening up yourself? Communicate more with your mother, it akes time and isn't always fun and tends to be a bit rough, but that's what'll help your relationship with her.

If you are going to complain about the stereotypes pinned upon you because you're a teen, then don't stereotype others or generalize.(As you did with men being homophobic) Yes, stereotypes aren't much fun, nor is racism, nor is anything that discriminates. It will exist in the world as long as people can be differentiated. Perhaps you can simple 'not care' about what people think of you. That isn't too bad of an idea. Though it isn't always a bad thing to care what people think, as long as it's in perspective. Perchance, try to prove teen stereotypes wrong. Show that you are more mature than your age or appearance professes. Let them be the ones to realize their own misjudgement and perhaps it'll teach them to think twice.(On a side note, profiling is a semi reliable way to prevent crimes, such as stealing, I don't agree with it, but it can be perfectly logical)

Your thoughts are not misplaced and are thoughts which many teens experience. Life is ultimately what you make of it. Fate places the path of destiny in front of you, it's your choice to take the first step." Yawns and shrugs,

"Well enough of that maturity junk, I'm off to bed."
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Scythe
    hhmmm if i said my mind on this topic id probably become one of the more hated members here (more hated than i already am) and youd probably just tell yourself im one of the people your talking about
    that i dont even try to understand
    ill limit myself to:
    Well, even I, the Emperor of disregard of others think that your reply was uncalled for. Seriously, nobody forced you to read this, nobody forced you to make a comment.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Scythe
    ill limit myself to:
    Oh god. Give em a break.
    Obviously if they arent happy, dont give them a hard time.
    Since its cOoOL tO bE dEpResSeD sorry I forgot.
    They need a vent. They need help, thats what its for.
    Im pretty sure they dont have pride in being upset.

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 07:58 PM
    Threads

Default Proof of fault

Well, I honestly can say Riyokin's views have only been proven by at least half of the comments on this page. Several of you have managed to say either the needs to get a life, or change his views on life and not care what people think. Why shouldn't we care about what people think? People we have to walk around day after day, people who are our family, people whom claim to be friends...these are all included in the statement of PEOPLE. Of course, nobody seems to take the time to bother fully examining something before just shoving it down their throats. I'm quite sick of seeing humanity just insult and maim the differences between others. I've had to deal with a fair amount of people insulting and criticising me for who and what I am. Until you've actually walked a mile in someone's shoes, and understand what's going through their mind don't just say "you're stupid". As for the others saying don't care...well that explains why society has become what it is. Lack of concern, lack of caring. But thanks to you all for proving the point.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Life is whatever you think it is, and if you don't like it, it is up to you to change it. Sitting here complaining to people on a message board isn't making your life better.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brody Farrell
    Life is whatever you think it is, and if you don't like it, it is up to you to change it. Sitting here complaining to people on a message board isn't making your life better.
    Thank you for just continuing to prove how degenerate the human race can be. Why not just say screw compassion and caring for another human being hm? That's not much different as to what you just did. I'm amazed at people like you, just not human...so inhuman. Riyokin, being my friend, I've learned and understood his views and as to how they've come to be. That's how the world should be, people learning and understanding someone's standpoint, not just blasting them and saying they need to "get a life". Though, I imagine considering that you think he needs to get a life for writing this on a forum, you commented on it. So who really needs the life?

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brody Farrell
    oooo nice response. Go Prin- I mean Brody-sama! >.< (I'm having some trouble getting used to the new user name...>_>)

Thank you for just continuing to prove how degenerate the human race can be. Why not just say screw compassion and caring for another human being hm? That's not much different as to what you just did. I'm amazed at people like you, just not human...so inhuman. Riyokin, being my friend, I've learned and understood his views and as to how they've come to be. That's how the world should be, people learning and understanding someone's standpoint, not just blasting them and saying they need to "get a life". Though, I imagine considering that you think he needs to get a life for writing this on a forum, you commented on it. So who really needs the life?
    Did you...? Did you just try and own a Moderator? Are you stupid? Look that's not what she said. She was simply saying that people need to try and think for themselves once in a while and try and improve their situation instead of just sitting there and complaining about it. While lots of people understand what Riyokin is thinking and may have experienced it as well, we're not posting a whole thread to whine about it. We've done something about it instead of just laying down in front of the people who hurt us and allowing ourselves to be weak and harmed even further.

All talk no action. If you never do anything nothing will ever get better. Find something to do. We don't know you. We're not your caregivers, only you can make things better for yourself. If some one is revelling in false stereotypes then prove them wrong. If they persist ignore them, they're not worth. If it's on a larger scale than just one person bothering you then tell an authorative figure about it. We can't do anything to help you, we're all over the globe!

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 07-29-2006 at 02:15 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am not surprised at all that i got ridiculed for this topic. Not ridiculed by everyone mind you. Just by the people who don't understand and assume Im seeking attention.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

First bit, I don't really particularly care who's a moderator or not, this is a conversation is it not? If I'm to have to keep my opinions to myself because this person is a moderator, is my point only being proven further? That would mean because I'm being different and not letting someone in power be higher than me and instead treating them like an equal mean I should be trampled on? As for what you said about doing something, I agree. Complaining doesn't help and something should be done about what's wrong. However, how do you change what is unchangeable? You cannot change how others treat you, and to change yourself because of how people treat you is only to live a lie. So, I pose the question, what do you do then?

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aurion the Fallen
    First bit, I don't really particularly care who's a moderator or not, this is a conversation is it not? If I'm to have to keep my opinions to myself because this person is a moderator, is my point only being proven further? That would mean because I'm being different and not letting someone in power be higher than me and instead treating them like an equal mean I should be trampled on? As for what you said about doing something, I agree. Complaining doesn't help and something should be done about what's wrong. However, how do you change what is unchangeable? You cannot change how others treat you, and to change yourself because of how people treat you is only to live a lie. So, I pose the question, what do you do then?
    You have point about the moderator and discussion thing...

But beyond that, nothing is unchangeable and labeling it as such is nothing short of laziness. True the world is unfair but simply acknowledging it won't help. People have generlized and made groundless accusations about me based on the dumbest most insignificant details of my persona and sure it hurt and lots of times it would make me cry but after a while you'll just get tired of letting people push you around. Eventually, if you do nothing for long enough you'll snap and one of two things will happen you'll either kill some one whether it be the person who did you wrong, or yourself or sometimes an innocent bystander or you'll just cease to care. Do something about it. And if you don't ever try, you have no right to complain about how "Unfair" the world is because everyone already knows that from personal experience. The only true difference between people is how we choose to deal with it. Bottling it up or even just whining on a message board about it will do nothing. YOU have to do something for YOURSELF! You can't just sit there and expect it all to be handed to you by people you will never meet in person...

And I'm trying to help. Here's my helpful advice: Stop crying like a baby. Do something.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 07-29-2006 at 02:57 PM.

Member VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt has much to be proud of VampireTybalt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2007 11:55 AM
    Threads

Why should you honestly care what people that you do not know and interact with on a daily basis think about you? Screw them says I. Ya, life sucks. I will be the first person to admit to that particular pearl of wisdom. But you have to choices as I see it. Pick your self up and tell yourself that you are going to make the best of things as they come at you, or give up. It sounds like you are giving up, which, hey whatever floats your boat. You do what you feel you have too.

Ya, I've been through hell in my life. I won't deny that fact. But you don't see me sitting around and moaning about it (Except when my depression gets really bad. Then it sorta sucks). I go through life trying to make the best of things as they come my way.

From where I'm sitting you need therapy. Badly. And I know everyone sits here and trash talks therapy and counsiling and whatever, but in order for it to help you, you have to want to get better. It doesn't matter what counsiler you get. What matters is your mindset going in.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Crying like a baby? You sure aren't helping on the point of compassion. You are one of those people who cause others to become introverted and hollow. A person who wants to help someone who is genuinely down doesn't say "Stop crying like a baby". Last time I checked, a genuine helping hand asks if there's something they can do, or gives HELPFUL advice. If you jump to the conclusion that someone has done nothing to change whatever bad's happening to them, then you haven't taken the time to understand, feel and learn about the person's thoughts. You are the inhumanity I've spoken about. Personally, I've tried to stop people from judging me by proving them wrong, they still believe it in the end. I've tried acting differently from the normal way I acted, it did nothing. I've not cared about what random people think, the people close to me started to label me. You need to think before you judge. This is the problem. I've grown tired of people like you slamming someone for reaching out for someone to understand. It's sickening.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aurion the Fallen
    Crying like a baby? You sure aren't helping on the point of compassion. You are one of those people who cause others to become introverted and hollow. A person who wants to help someone who is genuinely down doesn't say "Stop crying like a baby". Last time I checked, a genuine helping hand asks if there's something they can do, or gives HELPFUL advice. If you jump to the conclusion that someone has done nothing to change whatever bad's happening to them, then you haven't taken the time to understand, feel and learn about the person's thoughts. You are the inhumanity I've spoken about. Personally, I've tried to stop people from judging me by proving them wrong, they still believe it in the end. I've tried acting differently from the normal way I acted, it did nothing. I've not cared about what random people think, the people close to me started to label me. You need to think before you judge. This is the problem. I've grown tired of people like you slamming someone for reaching out for someone to understand. It's sickening.
    hmph. I did give helpful advice. And less bluntly put I was saying Be strong and don't let people push you around and control you, if I must put it in a way that won't make you cry... Geeze. People these days expect everything to be nicely cushioned and hidden from their eyes.

I'm giving an honest opinion and believe it or not I really hope she takes my advice seriously and does something for herself instead of expecting others to do it for her especially on a message board. I hope she can find a way to be happier, honestly but I'm not gonna put it nicely because It was a shock for her in the first place to see the cruelty of the world after being sheltered from it for so long. Why cushion it up more so that everytime she falls, she falls hard?

It's a bit of a harsh way to look at things but that's just the way the world is. I didn't decide it to be that way. If it was my way every one would laugh all the time every day and feel loved. I'm pretty sure everyone at least to some degree wants a world like that but that isn't the world we live in. The simple, sad truth is that this is the way it is and the best we can hope for is to be strong and weather the storm as it passes...

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 07-29-2006 at 04:10 PM.

Member † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn †'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 07:42 PM
    Threads

Well, Riyokin...

I guess we think similar. I already been where you are, when everything and everybody seems so helpless. When no one around see our thoughts are valid somehow. It's like my mom says, our problems are big to us and don't for others, and vive-versa. That's one of the reasons that takes people ignore others, or don't mind to others feelings.

Recently I saw that some of "friends" were by my side only to the good things, and when I crashed they disappear. Simple like that. One of the most important person in my life said to me that life is easy. If I love someone today, and he doesn't all I have to do is think with myself: "I don't love you anymore". To this friend, life is about choices, our choices. And other people decisions don't interfere in our life.

To this friend get hurt is a choice we make. He forget that somethings are out of our hands, like death. well.... whatever. What i want t say is that life experience is unique to each human been. And sometimes people get sick of what they see happening around.

Therapy is good whatever is you point of view. No one has only good moments or bad moments. Is just that sometimes good moments are so rare that we start to think these kind of things. About a month ago, i tried to kill myself. I was tired to try, try, try and nothing works. Tired of people saying to me what i should feel and what i should do about my problems.

But each person has a timimg. What I learned was that people most of the time don't respect this. Sometimes we just have to let the pain comes and feel it. Coz if we don't do it, later will be all about anger, rage.

Some people, even me, pass through a period that we are so tired of matter, that try not to feel a thing. But, not to feel is to become exactly how this people that don't pay attention to us and the others.

I want to say to you do not give up of mankind. This is a slow transformation, we may not see it. But if we pass this to others, to our family, children, maybe one day.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/o/
    *dies*
    Last edited by † Lynn †; 07-29-2006 at 05:32 PM.

Ele ι um boiolinha alienνgena =D

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Riyokin[color=Yellow
    ][/color]I am not surprised at all that i got ridiculed for this topic. Not ridiculed by everyone mind you. Just by the people who don't understand and assume Im seeking attention.
    hahahahahhahahaaaaahaha
    by posting this thread you sought attention
    oh and you implied you were special in the way you spoke in the first post

and to whoever said i didnt have to reapond to this
    DUH
    i read the first post and i really had to get my worthless opinion in
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Closed Thread

Thread Information