AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Net Neutrality

¯\(°_o)/¯ dunno, lol Corvus is a jewel in the rough Corvus is a jewel in the rough Corvus is a jewel in the rough Corvus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2006 06:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Net Neutrality

This is a very hot button issue right now, and I'd like to hear everyone's side of the issue. I stand for Net Neutrality, and support it strongly (as my signature indicates).

For those of you that don't know what Net Neutrality is, here are a few links that explain it.

http://www.google.com/help/netneutrality.html

http://www.itsournet.org/How_This_Affects.php

For those of you that support Net Neutrality, I strongly urge you to write to your Congressman, here:

http://www.congressweb.com/cweb4/index.cfm?orgcode=dmwtn&hotissue=3

Also, if you'd like to support the cause, I've created a few buttons to use, here:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/zxc999/ItsOurNetLogo.jpg - Smaller
    http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/zxc999/ItsOurNet.jpg - Bigger

Please don't make pointless posts saying, "Net Neutrality? What's that?" after I've already given you a few links that explain what it is. Also, I would like everyone that posts here to have an open mind about other peoples' opinions; please don't resort to childish flaming.

Signature by my worst nightmare,

xXx Saisashi . Arashi xXx

©2006 Corvus. All right reserved.

The ¯\(°_o)/¯ Corvus icon is a registered trademark of
    4chan.org in the U.S. and/or other countries.
    All other trademarks herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
    P A R T # 7 1 2 2 6 1 0 -- N O T F O R R E S A L E

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=42696

- Thread from last time this came up.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

I also follow net neutrality. The internet shouldn't play favorites...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

The way the internet works pretty much demands neutrality. Unless the government wants to fork over the billions of dollars it would take to redesign our infrastructure for nonneutrality, I think the internet will stay pretty neutral.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

I can't read your font size... Are you just doing that to torture people?

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet of Death
    At least
    we can
    read
    what he types
    with
    ou
    t
    going crazy
    like this
    ?

Zzzzz...

Anyway, I support net Neutrality. The internet is free! And as Viewtyjoe said, It would cost to much money to fix everything. It wouldn't be worth it.
    Also, imagine all the picket lines!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet of Death
    well...

This is a very hot button issue right now, and I'd like to hear everyone's side of the issue. I stand for Net Neutrality, and support it strongly (as my signature indicates).

For those of you that don't know what Net Neutrality is, here are a few links that explain it.

http://www.google.com/help/netneutrality.html

http://www.itsournet.org/How_This_Affects.php

For those of you that support Net Neutrality, I strongly urge you to write to your Congressman, here:

http://www.congressweb.com/cweb4/index.cfm?orgcode=dmwtn&hotissue=3

Also, if you'd like to support the cause, I've created a few buttons to use, here:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/zxc999/ItsOurNetLogo.jpg
    - Smaller
    http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/zxc999/ItsOurNet.jpg
    - Bigger

Please don't make pointless posts saying, "Net Neutrality? What's that?" after I've already given you a few links that explain what it is. Also, I would like everyone that posts here to have an open mind about other peoples' opinions; please don't resort to childish flaming.
    How's that?
    Last edited by Masali; 08-06-2006 at 12:39 AM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Gee thanks masali

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

topic exists.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information