AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Raftidia, The Lands Between The Ether

Senior Member chibi_battousai_tousuke is on a distinguished road chibi_battousai_tousuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yukari112
    "It's called regret. I try to live without any regrets. It's the best way to live!" she said. She took aim and fired. Connection! This time it brust into light. "It's also the best way to die. My father was the same way. he lived life to the fullest and never had any regrets. That's how I want to live and die." she said.
    "well, that is good, but I really regret killing my brother." he looked at a dummy and it burst into flame. "I don't even have to aim."

Yugure's goddess, major props belong to

Member Shinzo will become famous soon enough Shinzo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:54 PM
    Threads

Shinzo walks up to the Temple. Shinzo makes a messenger of darkness.
    sinds the messenger into the Temple to tell a Temple guardian his words.
    "I will give you warning I will take the Crystal of Darkness in two days if you try to move the Crystal I will kill anyone in the Temple this warning is to give you time to get out." the messenger says in shinzo's voice.
    Last edited by Shinzo; 08-07-2006 at 06:27 PM.

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

Law lands beside shinzo "Shinzo why darkness we already control enough dark energy why this crystal why not the light or the water or wood or even earth why dark now
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

"It's best to aim. If you don't aim you could miss and blow up the temple." she said. "I've done it before. It didn't take long to rebuild but father was really mad. So now I aim." she said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by viperoushell
    Law lands beside shinzo "Shinzo why darkness we already control enough dark energy why this crystal why not the light or the water or wood or even earth why dark now
    "Becase I dont let on but the longer I am here my dark power gets weak if I have the crystal of darkness I will not be stoped"Shinzo walks a step from the Temple "law you will want to step back"Shinzo says as he charges up energy
    "I am going to blow a hole in the temple.Law don't let anyone get in my way.It will take sometime for me to make that much energy." Shinzo sits down and darkness surrounds his body.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Law smirks how about this he focuses aa huge amount of reserve power and dumps it into shinzo "Does that help"

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Law smirks how about this he focuses aa huge amount of reserve power and dumps it into shinzo "Does that help"
    "ha now I have the power I need"Shinzo stands up and walks to the Temple.
    "Now it is time to get the Crystal."Shinzo blasts a hole in the Temple.
    "I can see the Crystal!" Shinzo says as he walks to the Crystal.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Law follows behind him with a smirk cause shinzo seems to be pissed off right now and needed that energy "shinzo im going to check somethings out dont leave without me okay" he than turns and runs off for the library for a specific book

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Law follows behind him with a smirk cause shinzo seems to be pissed off right now and needed that energy "shinzo im going to check somethings out dont leave without me okay" he than turns and runs off for the library for a specific book
    Shinzo walks up to the Crystal stops and says "This is a force field" and now I am out of energy."I will have to wate"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After a bit Law returns with a book on how to generate energy in the human body faster for magicly blasts "Here shinzo read this"

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

After sometime of reflection and meditating Cormac was finally healed, except for the lump on his head which seemed to stay.

He got up and decided to talk to the gardener, a fellow Wayrean. The conversed for a short time about home and Garlend(the gardener) was of course saddend to hear of the empires misfortune.
    The gardener was suprisingly from a neighboring village and attended vine manipulation classes with Cormac in their younger days.
    Before leaving to explore more of this temple, Cormac recieved a pouch of various seeds from Garlend to aid him in the times to come.
    Vowing to visit him again Cormac went back into the temple.

Walking into the temple He noticed a strong heat energy coming from the training grounds. Cormac was not very fond of Fire magic as it posed a problem for his Wood magic, although he never judged anyone soley on their magic.
    From what he could hear this man was quite confident in his abilities and rightfully so, Cormac sensed the same sort of level magic that the Wayrean high priest had.

"Pardon my intrusion Milady and Sir" Said Cormac as he smiled at Leama and bowed to her and the Fire Priest.
    "I was wondering, though it might sound trivial and I've already asked enough, but are there Stables here where I could take a steed or other animal out for a ride"

"If not I'd be happy with just sitting with them for a while." Said Cormac as he straightened himself.
    With most of Wayrea being wild and wooded Cormac's happiest memories were with the animals of the forest, especially with his Great Wolf Murdock who Cormac sadly left back in Wayrea.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The little wind sprite returned, and was in a tempered mood. "Hmph!" she grunted aloud towards Luteous as she tossed a roll of parchment towards him. "I Never talked to a more perverted man in my hourly life!"

Lute snatched the paper and played his flute, then said "You are released!"

The little sprite yawned then evaporated into the wind.

Lute looked over the parchment carefully and scanned everything. The only thing that bugged him was the:

P.S. Can you make those sprites human sized?

Lute blankly stared at the paper and then rolled that part up so Canti couldn't see. "Eheerm, our orders are to investigate each and every temple to find any traces of the cult (Which we'd exterminate) and enhance the defenses of each crystal by any means necesary."

Lute coughed abruptly then casualy disintegrated the parchment after he read it aloud with light magic.

"We have our orders!"
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 08-07-2006 at 07:14 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

"Oh Yes we have stables. My Moonlight stays in there and Stefen is the hostler. A very nice hoster too. He takes Moonlight out on rides when I can't." she said. "Excuse me, Sir but I'll be taking my leave." she said bowing to the High Prist. "Follow me Sir Cormac." said Lema walking out of the training grounds. They walked behind the temple. Leama skipped to the stables. "Oh Stefen can you get you get Moonlight ready." she said turning to Cormac "Sir Cormac what animal would you like to ride? We have horse, wolves and many others!! Stefen had bought them or had taken them in!!" she said.

"Yes Milady! Right away Milady." said Stefen staddling moonlight.

"Leama, Who is the man?" asked Moonlight.

"This is Sir Cormac. he brought us news that their crystal has been stolen." she said to moonlight.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

OOC:The darkness crystal is with Ameena

BIC:
    Ameena heard an explosion."What was that?!"She asked herself outloud she grabbed her fans and remembered what Eizlen said."Oh yeah I have to keep my staff with me at all times now that it holds the crystal."Ameena thought grabbing herstaff.She ran to where she heard the explosion and saw a hole in the door to the crystal room.She peered inside quietly to see a man looking at the fake dark crystal."OMG! Does he really think that's the real one?!He's an amature!Still I'd better warn Lady Eizlen.Where is everyone anyway?"Ameena thought as she quietly snuck to Eizlen's room.She went in.Lady Eizlen we have intruders!You have to get everyone out."Ameena said.

"That must've been the explosion I just heard.Alright Lady Ameena I'll warn the others.We'll take the back out through the court yard.What will you do Lady Ameena?"Eizlen asked.

"Well seeing as how I'm one of the few people here trained to fight with actuall weapons and magic I'll stay behind and if he heads towards the back I'll distract him.You have to take the crystal though."Ameena said.

"No only you should have it but you should not stay here Lady Ameena.....but seeing as how you have the makings in you for something great maybe this is part of your destiny.Be careful Lady Ameena."Eizlen said then she ran and started gathering whoever she could find.

"....Goodbye .....Mother Eizlen.May our paths one day cross again."Ameena said quietly to herself.Then she started to sneak back to the crystal room.Putting a tranparent spell on herself so the man in no way would no she's there unless she gave herself away by making a sound or taking the spell off or something along those lines.She got back to the crystal room to see him still there.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

noticing someone moving in the background Law after handing the book to shinzo moves towards it and finds the preistess from before standing with her staff at ready for a fight humm a priestess been a while since ive seen one of you

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Darn he noticed me."Ameena thought as she became fully visible."Please leave now.Or I will make you leave."Ameena said.She turned her staff into a hairclip and fastened it to her head.Then she grabbed her fans and took a battle pose."I would really apriciate if you would cooperate."Ameena said."Atleast they didn't notice the gem was a fake yet."Ameena thought as she looked at the men.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After a bit Law returns with a book on how to generate energy in the human body faster for magicly blasts "Here shinzo read this"
    "I do not need that book"says Shinzo. After sometime of Shinzo has his energy back. After Shinzo has his energy back he can tell the Crystal he is looking at is a fake."I am an so stupid"says Shinzo "I will make them pay for doing this to me"Shinzo says with rage. Darkness spills from his body "If I can't have the Crystal I will open a gate of darkness here I will consome this Empire."
    Darkness is filling the room "With time this Empire will be darkness"
    Shinzo stopes "I can only fill the room" Shinzo looks at the Preistess "I want the Crystal you will give it to me" Shinzo swings his sword at the Preistess.
    Last edited by Shinzo; 08-07-2006 at 08:01 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hummmm well what a pretty gem on that hairpin reminds me so much of the crstyal of darkness but i belive the last person who had that ended up destroying this lovely temple so i dont think thats the gem is it other wise you would probably be going crazy soon wouldnt you hummm but you do look like a fun challenge Law than turns and almost second thought out of the air comes a large amount of shadowy darts flying at her from everywhere

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Law notices something and than moves closer to shinzo "its a fake friend than that means this girl here has the real one and you must take it from her

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

Shuuryou slowly recovered from her trembling, and closed the book, putting it back in her satchel. She then felt something on the Dark Island, the kingdom closest to Nypheria, Shuuryou's home, the Water Island. "Ragnarok.." she murmured. Shuuryou snapped her fingers, and Kin`Dri came to her side. Shuuryou mounted her, and urged her into a full gallop, soon running on the water towards the Island of Darkness. She finally reached the shore, noticing another ship docked here. It had an evil aura about it. Shuuryou growled, and kicked Kin`Dri softly on her thighs, galloping into the temple. She saw two men and a priestess talking. "Halt! What is going on? Explain yourselves."
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ameena dodged almost all the daggers except two one got her in her left leg and the other nicker her right arm.Ameena did a chant.That made darkness molocules form."They would target your ears and make a sound only heard subconciously.It would slow down or paralyze the foe then strike at it's vital organs."Ameena thought.Then she made a yingyang sign with her fans and started to twirl them in circles in her palms which made tornadoes appear."Even if they dodge the tornadoes I can control the tornadoes to keep going for them.And I have my little friends in the air."Ameena thought as her tornadoes went towards the two men.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Law with a smirk waved his hand and the tornados spun off towards the new one that showed up and than another wave and the darkness around them disappeared you will have to do better than that preistess

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Canti scratched his head for a second.

"So let me get this straight, we have to search the three temples from which the crystals were stolen in an attempt to find some clues....right?"

Canti looked at Lute, kind of expectantly, kind of worried.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shinzo putts his self in a force field."I can end this but I will need your help law do not let he hit me and I will end it"Shinzo consume all the darkness he can get.Shinzo opens a gate and is now sommoning something from the gate.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Alright."Ameena said.Then she dissapeared and re appeared behind the men and was about to decapite them when she had a vision of them countering and she jupmed back at the last second."How did I do that?"Ameena thought while keeping her focus on the men.Then she made three sets of darkness blades emiting a purple arua and threw them at the men.

Closed Thread

Thread Information