AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Results 1,151 to 1,157 of 1157

Thread: RPG: Raftidia, The Lands Between The Ether

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: Thank you Yukari...^^ I loved this RP even though I didnt post much

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

You're welcome, Faro!! I am really glad you enjoyed it^^
    Made by Me (: Requests {OPEN}

~Member of Illuminated Spirits ~

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:HOLD UP!I DIDNT DO MY ENDING YET,SLOW YA ROLL,DANG!XD.

A long time had passed since the final fight with the Bringers,and Kyo had gone back to his home in Fulia.Fulia,the city destroyed by bringers earlier in the story of the bringers,was becoming his home again.It was rebuilt,and peace returned across the land.Every now and then,Kyo visits his friends to catch up on old times.Even though his work as a God to help protect Raftidia was done,the Gods granted him his most important wish:To be able to stay and live in Raftidia with the people he knew and cared about.Now,Kyo leads all of Fulia,hoping that once again,they will be called to save this world,just as they did that long time ago.

OOC:Alright!That was the 1st RPG I've ever finished on this forum,and that's A LOT!
    Yukari,Tetsa,yall did an amazing job on this one,I would good rep you,but I already did at the beginning of the RPG,so,yeah,go figure.XD.
    Anyway,hope there is a new one,because I am seriously thinking that this time is "The Dawn of New RPG's",since we've been having a lot of new RPG's lately.Anyway,cant wait until I can RP with you all again,its been awesome.Im gonna miss ya!I said I wasnt gonna cry!Come here!*hugs all*XD.
    And dang,im tied for 2nd top poster with Fionn!
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 11-23-2006 at 06:56 PM.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

ooc: So, you guys finished it, huh? It's a shame I couldn't be there untill the end, but home life cut my Role Playing time short. I do have to congratulate you all, because in my three and a half years at animeforum, I have only witnessed three RPG's that actually made it to completion, including this one. And trust me, I have seen and participated in many RPG's during those three and a half years.

I, too, hope to see you again in one of the many new RPG's that are, and will come to this forum. Again, it is a shame I couldn't see this one through to the end.

Congratulations to you all, you deserve it.
    Last edited by red storm; 11-26-2006 at 02:45 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2014 11:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you red, but have you heard about the sequel? >.>''

<Cough><Cough>

lol

Thanks!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

If it comes, then you can certainly count me in!
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Yay Sequel.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Thread Information