AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: so what do you think of my gallerie?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • i love it!

20 83.33%
  • i like it

3 12.50%
  • its ok

1 4.17%
  • i don't realy care much for it

0 0%
  • i hate it

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: heres my artwork by lildragon...hope you like it :)

Forsaken by her master Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2006 12:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in the deepest, darkesst, most secluded! receses of my mind
    Threads

Default heres my artwork by lildragon...hope you like it :)

ok my artwork is here i realy hope that you like it.

yess i know...its a huge gallerie lol but this is about 3 years worth of pictures

Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 09-16-2006 at 03:19 PM. Reason: stolen art removed

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Beautiful pictures. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th pictures really catch my attention.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Forsaken by her master Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you it took me a long time to draw any of these. im just glad you can't see all the lines after i colored it, and trust me there are alot of lines lol

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

They are so awsome
    Haha, hopefully one amazing day I will be able to color like you because I'm horrible at coloring plus, I'm always scared I'll mess up when I color

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i sugest you color it anyway. its how i got so good at it and if you ever try youl never suceed. though it is true that you will also never fail. id prefure to be optimistic.

and heres one more picture i forgot

Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 09-16-2006 at 03:19 PM. Reason: stolen art removed

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm ... very good FanArt ... you made a great job ^_^
    Keep it up.

Anyway ... wrong forum *moves*

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

your artworks are great!!
    you're pretty good in mixing colors and you know how to control the value..
    good job!!~
    reps for you~

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Member ElvenAssassinAvelin is an unknown quantity at this point ElvenAssassinAvelin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2006 12:26 PM
    Threads

Default Wow...

Everyone that has ever looked at your gallery said they love it! Your artwork is amazing though! Keep it up!

Senior Member sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 04:21 PM
    Threads

great! I love the 2nd one, the 6th one, and the 8th one.All three of them catch my attention.
    The second picture looks more like a masterpiece than like a drawing and it catches my attention ALOT.^_^
    the sixth picture looks even better than the second one! Its more of a creative masterpiece
    the eightth one is really really cute.
    and I forgot to mention that I like the 9th picture too. It has a lot of details

You're a great artist but, you might need to improve the faces and hair a little more. Awesome pictures, great job Guardian of light. =D I'm so proud of you
    ...You Know This NaNaN...

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Your work is lovely... Keep your hard work up!

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

All of them are done well, five and six look like you didn't spend as much work on them but they still are good....
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Senior Member Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

Your art is so awsome i love it!!!!!
    If you like naruto or hinata click on this link...

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

That is some killer stuff! Man that is really good. You really know what you're doing. If you did that on Paint... Well I would cheer for your skills.

Well, Did you do that on Paint?
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Gardevoir
    That is some killer stuff! Man that is really good. You really know what you're doing. If you did that on Paint... Well I would cheer for your skills.

Well, Did you do that on Paint?
    well no, if i did id be a god in the eyes of all the people in my familly.lol

Quote Originally Posted by sensuki
    great! I love the 2nd one, the 6th one, and the 8th one.All three of them catch my attention.
    The second picture looks more like a masterpiece than like a drawing and it catches my attention ALOT.^_^
    the sixth picture looks even better than the second one! Its more of a creative masterpiece
    the eightth one is really really cute.
    and I forgot to mention that I like the 9th picture too. It has a lot of details

You're a great artist but, you might need to improve the faces and hair a little more. Awesome pictures, great job Guardian of light. =D I'm so proud of you
    thanks it took me like a month each picture. and yes, almost all the pictures are very well detailed i made sure of it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenAssassinAvelin
    Everyone that has ever looked at your gallery said they love it! Your artwork is amazing though! Keep it up!
    ok i will, and thanks for all the good reputation but please tell me anything that isnt good to otherwise i wont be able to progress

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Athena*~
    your artworks are great!!

you're pretty good in mixing colors and you know how to control the value..
    good job!!~
    reps for you~
    thanks i could use the reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FlashD
    Hmm ... very good FanArt ... you made a great job ^_^
    Keep it up.

Anyway ... wrong forum *moves*
    thanks for the suport and moving my thread

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry im double posting but... heres the my new picture.

i just fineshed it yesterday so i don't have time realy do anything to make it better.
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 09-16-2006 at 03:20 PM. Reason: stolen art removed

Program X Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2010 09:46 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: None

This is really good, I really want to see more, it's awsome. ^^

Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last. . .

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

gee thanks im glad you like themit took me along time to make all these pictures...if i had to say the longest it took me to make one it would be the picture were Alec was in his dragon form and Lannie were both sitting on a window seat together...that one took me about two weeks to do and its motly colore.
    Last edited by Guardian of light; 08-06-2006 at 04:35 PM.

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

They are great, i can't draw that good, but i wish i could LOL

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol thanks im glad you all like my art i realy worked hard for years not including how long i spent in a art school lol and bye the time i got out i had a style a skill and a head-ace lol

Sugar Flavah Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Inside your head. Sometimes, your closet. Shhh.
    Threads

Woah. I love your art work. They're awsome. I wish I could draw this good. My favorite ones are the wolf one and the one where the couple are sitting on the window talking. It's cute. Keep up the good work.
    "Practice makes perfect...but no body is perfect...so why practice?"

Second best Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2006 10:46 AM
    Threads

You're a very talented artist. I love the way you form their bodies, it's relistic yet cartoonish at the same time.

~Arienette

Signature and avatar by Remie-Chan<3333333((Not enough posts for proper placement))

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you i realy apreciate the complements

...and to everyone whos looking please as much as i enjoy the complements i also need crtitism.

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Oh wow. Looking at those wants to make me give up on my drawings They're way better than I could ever do. They're so good. Some are pencil crayon and some are CG, right? *Wonders to self how people could have so much talent* Well, I guess you DID go to art school.

Eliana [H.eart.s] You Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 09:28 AM
    Threads

They're all so cool ^_^

My new account is MelodyHeal. :]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    Oh wow. Looking at those wants to make me give up on my drawings They're way better than I could ever do. They're so good. Some are pencil crayon and some are CG, right? *Wonders to self how people could have so much talent* Well, I guess you DID go to art school.
    ya some are CG, and i am proud of all the work i had to do, this isnt something i would usualy say but...it took me a life time to complete al of these.... gah!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information