Lol i really liked teh sexy jutsu xD
|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
Lol i really liked teh sexy jutsu xD
I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me
Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!
The Ryuusa Bakuryu (Desert Avalanche)...
"I tried tell all my friends when I was a kid that I had powers,
and nobody wanted to believe me."Scott ♥
[LIST][*]Name: Hachimon, 八門, literally "Eight Gates", English TV "The Eight Inner Gates"[*]Type: Unknown
The eight chakra gates are eight specific points on a person's chakra circulatory system. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies. Rock Lee is able to open the first five gates. Guy, who taught Lee the skill, is able to open at least six. Kakashi can open at least one gate, as shown in during Kakashi's one-handed rock climbing where a shot of his brain shows the relevant point activating. The gates and what they release are listed below:
- Opening (Initial) releases the brain's limit on the total strain on the muscles, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user can perform the Front Lotus at this level.
- Rest (Heal / Energy) releases the brain's limit on the body's stamina, making a battle-worn person become miraculously ready to fight as if the fight had just started.
- Life is located on the spinal cord, and releases the limit on the nervous system, which makes information travel at a faster rate and creates even more stamina. As a side effect, the user's skin turns red, indicating an increased blood-oxygen level. The user can perform the Reverse Lotus at this level.
- Pain (Harm / Wound) releases the limit on oxygen intake in the lungs, creating much more oxygen for the body to use.
- Closing (Limit) releases the limit on the amount of chakra released at one time.
- Joy (View) removes the limit on how much fat and proteins the intestines can digest, and releases otherwise useless energy resources, giving the user even more power and stamina.
- Shock (Wonder / Insanity) removes the limit on how fast the body can move, removes wastes from dead skin cells to feces, and gives the body a much cleaner system to work with, producing even more power and stamina.
- Death opens the final gate located at the heart and uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. All the energy in every individual cell is used up, giving the user power well above that of any Kage. This "big bang" effect is only temporary, and destroys every muscle in the user's body, including the heart. Death is assured when opening this gate.
Last edited by Spectre; 04-13-2007 at 07:21 PM. Reason: ....
Shameful PMs : 281
Well, what I like best is Byakugan, all hyuuga's justsu.. I like them.. Cool..
Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.
that would be byakugan and naruto's sumonin technueq!!!
Last edited by Giliwko; 08-22-2007 at 04:37 AM.
I like Shikamaru's jutsus and the harem jutsu
Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.
I like Neji's Divine Strikes, Itachi's Tsukiyomi, and Yondaime's Spiraling Circle or Dragon... I think.
Last edited by maximillian_cross; 04-21-2007 at 03:15 PM.
i like gaaras jutsus so cruel tp pther people
we are the Dthanks nespa
The mastery of the sharingan, Chidori, the full body chidori, the wind Rasengan, kage bushin, the opening of the gates, 64 palms, and summoning jutsu
sig by unlimited
i like the rasengan
the best jutsu is Shoguhakke Rokujyuu Yonshuo! from hinata .... it is amazing
The Rasen-Shuriken is my all time favorite. But, I like Kurenai's Genjutsu, "Jubaku Satsu".
"Rasanga" the new naruto attack
Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!
I like Naruto's Shadowclones and Rasengan.
Sasuke's Chidori and Lion Mirage Combo. ( I think thats how its spelled.)
Shikamaru's Shadow Possesioning jutsu.
Tenkuro's Puppet Technique.
Mokuton, used by Shodaime
the one where itachi puts kakashi in this wierd world place where it feels like 75 hours or something passes by but really only a few seconds have, the Uzumaki barrage, and of course the sexy jutsu...
*~I heart my shiro~*
Meh Favie would be the Chidori. xP On the other hand, I like Rasengan as well. But they both come in handy. So, Chidori would be the best.
Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...
Rock Lee's Eight Gates!
See "My Drawings"
I do sigs and avys. Just PM me.
rasengan fo sho
All the Wood Jutsu Yamato uses are all pretty awsome, but my all time favorite would have to be the Rasengan
yea that move is teh pwns! XD
Also I like the the Nidaime's water moves!,,,,
Chidori and rasengan that are great attacks and chidori is a little better then rasengan but mine fav attack is mangekyo sharingan from itachi
I am back from being gone
Thanks to my little sis Kiss of deathFam is in mine blog
Rasengan, Byakugan, and Eight Gates.
Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3
Rasengan+Chidori+Shadow Clone+8 Gates+Mangekyo Sharingan+Byakugan=
Rasengan on the left hand Chidori on the right. Mangekyo Sharingan on the left eye and Byakugan on the right. While the 8 gates are opened and multiplied strenght with shadow clones!! POWERFUL!!
"My left is for the Akuma. My right is for the humans. Both define me. Both are important to me... so now I will answer you. These humans... and these Akuma... BRING THEM SALVATION!" -Allen Walker Volume 9
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)