AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Naruto attack

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lol i really liked teh sexy jutsu xD
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Never Knows Best... S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2014 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infinite Rave

The Ryuusa Bakuryu (Desert Avalanche)...
    "I tried tell all my friends when I was a kid that I had powers,
    and nobody wanted to believe me."
    Scott ♥

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Mine's is:

Eight Gates

[LIST][*]Name: Hachimon, 八門, literally "Eight Gates", English TV "The Eight Inner Gates"[*]Type: Unknown

The eight chakra gates are eight specific points on a person's chakra circulatory system. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies. Rock Lee is able to open the first five gates. Guy, who taught Lee the skill, is able to open at least six. Kakashi can open at least one gate, as shown in during Kakashi's one-handed rock climbing where a shot of his brain shows the relevant point activating. The gates and what they release are listed below:
    1. Opening (Initial) releases the brain's limit on the total strain on the muscles, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user can perform the Front Lotus at this level.
    2. Rest (Heal / Energy) releases the brain's limit on the body's stamina, making a battle-worn person become miraculously ready to fight as if the fight had just started.
    3. Life is located on the spinal cord, and releases the limit on the nervous system, which makes information travel at a faster rate and creates even more stamina. As a side effect, the user's skin turns red, indicating an increased blood-oxygen level. The user can perform the Reverse Lotus at this level.
    4. Pain (Harm / Wound) releases the limit on oxygen intake in the lungs, creating much more oxygen for the body to use.
    5. Closing (Limit) releases the limit on the amount of chakra released at one time.
    6. Joy (View) removes the limit on how much fat and proteins the intestines can digest, and releases otherwise useless energy resources, giving the user even more power and stamina.
    7. Shock (Wonder / Insanity) removes the limit on how fast the body can move, removes wastes from dead skin cells to feces, and gives the body a much cleaner system to work with, producing even more power and stamina.
    8. Death opens the final gate located at the heart and uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. All the energy in every individual cell is used up, giving the user power well above that of any Kage. This "big bang" effect is only temporary, and destroys every muscle in the user's body, including the heart. Death is assured when opening this gate.
    Last edited by Spectre; 04-13-2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: ....

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Well, what I like best is Byakugan, all hyuuga's justsu.. I like them.. Cool..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Suswertihin din ako Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2008 10:24 AM
    Threads

that would be byakugan and naruto's sumonin technueq!!!
    Last edited by Giliwko; 08-22-2007 at 03:37 AM.

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

I like Shikamaru's jutsus and the harem jutsu

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

I like Neji's Divine Strikes, Itachi's Tsukiyomi, and Yondaime's Spiraling Circle or Dragon... I think.
    Last edited by maximillian_cross; 04-21-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

i like gaaras jutsus so cruel tp pther people
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Junior Member kt-kun is a glorious beacon of light kt-kun is a glorious beacon of light kt-kun is a glorious beacon of light kt-kun is a glorious beacon of light kt-kun is a glorious beacon of light kt-kun is a glorious beacon of light kt-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 11:16 PM
    Threads

The mastery of the sharingan, Chidori, the full body chidori, the wind Rasengan, kage bushin, the opening of the gates, 64 palms, and summoning jutsu

sig by unlimited

New friends:
    Sayoko
    (_YvOnSo_)
    [unlimited]
    Angel-Hinata
    Ranna
    Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
    CrimsonMoon
    Chazity
    Spectre15

Junior Member k631 is on a distinguished road k631's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 06:09 AM
    Threads

i like the rasengan

Junior Member TOT@LLY_@NIME_M@NIC is on a distinguished road TOT@LLY_@NIME_M@NIC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 05:43 PM
    Threads

the best jutsu is Shoguhakke Rokujyuu Yonshuo! from hinata .... it is amazing

Senior Member The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 10:50 AM
    Somewhere in Texas, searching for the Stanley cup.
    Threads

The Rasen-Shuriken is my all time favorite. But, I like Kurenai's Genjutsu, "Jubaku Satsu".

Member Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2007 05:52 PM
    Threads

Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu xD...Teh Dragon pwnz you all ^_^

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

"Rasanga" the new naruto attack
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Junior Member Daesuke is on a distinguished road Daesuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 11:46 AM
    Threads

I like Naruto's Shadowclones and Rasengan.
    Sasuke's Chidori and Lion Mirage Combo. ( I think thats how its spelled.)
    Shikamaru's Shadow Possesioning jutsu.
    Tenkuro's Puppet Technique.

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

Mokuton, used by Shodaime

Junior Member BLeAcHxIChIGo will become famous soon enough BLeAcHxIChIGo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2007 06:13 PM
    Threads

the one where itachi puts kakashi in this wierd world place where it feels like 75 hours or something passes by but really only a few seconds have, the Uzumaki barrage, and of course the sexy jutsu...

*~I heart my shiro~*

Gin #2 Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Meh Favie would be the Chidori. xP On the other hand, I like Rasengan as well. But they both come in handy. So, Chidori would be the best.
    Do not make an enemy out of me and I will let you walk away freely.

Blood Assassin's Lady Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 12:47 PM
    Threads

Rock Lee's Eight Gates!
    See "My Drawings"
    I do sigs and avys. Just PM me.

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    Threads

rasengan fo sho

Junior Member Animator is on a distinguished road Animator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2007 03:26 PM
    Threads

All the Wood Jutsu Yamato uses are all pretty awsome, but my all time favorite would have to be the Rasengan

Member Linked Anime will become famous soon enough Linked Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 02:27 AM
    Threads

Rasen-Shuriken

yea that move is teh pwns! XD

Also I like the the Nidaime's water moves!,,,,

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

Chidori and rasengan that are great attacks and chidori is a little better then rasengan but mine fav attack is mangekyo sharingan from itachi
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

Rasengan, Byakugan, and Eight Gates.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Senior Member .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I dont wanna tell

Rasengan+Chidori+Shadow Clone+8 Gates+Mangekyo Sharingan+Byakugan=
    Rasengan on the left hand Chidori on the right. Mangekyo Sharingan on the left eye and Byakugan on the right. While the 8 gates are opened and multiplied strenght with shadow clones!! POWERFUL!!

D.Gray-Man Quote-
    "My left is for the Akuma. My right is for the humans. Both define me. Both are important to me... so now I will answer you. These humans... and these Akuma... BRING THEM SALVATION!" -Allen Walker Volume 9

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information