AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: $400 program with practice and 3 months, result? Rei

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default $400 program with practice and 3 months, result? Rei

Finally...
    BTW you will have to hover the mouse over the image after you click the thumbnail below and then click the enlarge button to get the full size version, please do this was such a head ache.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rei06.jpg‎
Views:	47
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	11716  
    Last edited by Moon Helix Avatar; 08-03-2006 at 11:27 AM.
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

wow that is really good,so free flowing and good texture to
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I still have a migraine from looking at it for hours at a time, the color will do that.
    *Takes Excedrin and lies down*

I gave up, didn't bother putting any finishing colors on it. If anyone wants to, go for it I'm done with this thing. I love Rei but jeez.

I did this on a program called 3ds Max 8, expensive but it is even more complicated that the price, it is a program I could use to animate her anyway I wanted. I have had this program and have been beating my brain to death with it since I got it a year ago, and am no closer to figuring it all out
    Last edited by Moon Helix Avatar; 08-03-2006 at 03:33 AM.

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

The choosen one of God. ziller will become famous soon enough ziller will become famous soon enough ziller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

Wow thats really great, How did you make it. Did you drew it and scanned it or something else? Anyways keep posting more
    Life’s greatest battles are fought within the silent chambers of our own souls.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, it's totally cg. I'll do more hand drawn ones lol, that one gave me headaches for weeks lol. Thanks though, I'll put more once I get a folder on here to put them in.

Closed Thread

Thread Information