AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have a Fear or Worry of Going Back To School?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Have a Fear or Worry of Going Back To School?

do you have a fear or worry of going back to school?(junior, high school, college, private, charter)
    if you do, then what is it
    almost everyone has some worry of going back to school i think, whether its personal or not
    don't feel that your the only one with fears of going bakc to school
    i am nervous of going back to school of having more drama because i got into a couple fights during the summer with some students in my grade that are pretty well known
    but i am also happy because i have made a lot of friends over the summer to hang out with now at school so i won't feel as down as i did during my freshman year

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

Im nervous because I'm going to have more people looking up to me, no that thats a bad thing just more pressure.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Eh. I'm not worried. College is great and i get to see my friends. So no i'm not worried. College best experience ever.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ohh your so lucky your in college!!! grrr me jealous!!! this is so pathetic but 1 of the people i got a fight into was on myspace and she started it.... immaturably pathetic and hilariously amusing though

Instagram|Tumblr

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

a myspace fight? lol

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

haha you know its highschool kids if its a myspace fight cause a lot highschool kids consider myspace a popularity contest lol

and the other person was a guy because he got me to like him when he never liked me all along and the only reason i liked him was because i thought he liked me, it was just a joke between him and his friends but im going to get him back, a john tucker that must die

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha thats true about myspace, and good luck with the whole "john tucker" thing lol

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

People shouldn't have a worry nor a fear of going back to school, you'll learn alot there and the more you know the better off you are in many way's!

Myspace? I made one, but I haven't checked it since. The popularity thing has never appealed to me, it takes too much time that otherwise I could be more constructive with.
    Last edited by Moon Helix Avatar; 08-02-2006 at 03:16 AM. Reason: corrected
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

Senior Member Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

I do have a faer and its doing tons of homework everynight
    If you like naruto or hinata click on this link...

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

I've got a fear... the homeworks and the tests and whatever... This will be an important year for me at school...

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

I don't want to walk 2 miles to school in the blistering heat.

I hate college...

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735
    do you have a fear or worry of going back to school?(junior, high school, college, private, charter)
    if you do, then what is it
    almost everyone has some worry of going back to school i think, whether its personal or not
    don't feel that your the only one with fears of going bakc to school
    i am nervous of going back to school of having more drama because i got into a couple fights during the summer with some students in my grade that are pretty well known
    but i am also happy because i have made a lot of friends over the summer to hang out with now at school so i won't feel as down as i did during my freshman year
    I'll be fine, you'll be there to protect me, along with my tuxedo mask(J0rdan). I'm a bit nervous about those jerks who were bothering me last year about my religion, but I can handle it!

I'm actually excited, I get to get out of the house!

The tests, i can handle those, the homework, no big deal the people...yep they scare me!

I think it'll be ok as long as I get good people in my classes and good teachers!

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Im actually in my first semester first year starting last June as a returnee. I stopped schooling for about 2 years almost not because I hated school but due to my careless actions that lead me to my biggest mistake in life. If I didn't got my brain twisted, supposedly, I'm on my third year now. It's really sad and a shame to me and to my family. And now as a returnee, seeing my previous classmates before, I couldnt help but feel jealous sometimes. Huh!...Past is past and as much as possible I try to think postive and do what I'm supposed to do as a student inorder to regain everthing that I've lost; at least the trust of my parents and the total self-respect.

I wasn't really that worried when I just got back to school. Only my concern is my mentality that has been so relaxed for years. By far, my brain is getting and working well in school, but still needs to improve more.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 08-02-2006 at 05:57 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

Naw, Im not scared of going back to school. sure Homeworks and stuff are boring, but this year is my last in the school I'm at, so this year I will work the hardest to score in every subject. And I've missed all my friends and all the boys <3! Where I live school starts at August 21, and were supposed to be there 11:am ^.^ that will be a good day!
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Chica #3 Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2007 10:02 AM
    Threads

Ehm.. I'm going to another class ;_;
    With new people ._. So, I'm a bit nervous yeah xD
    Awesome set by JaG <3 [Wonderwice]

Tale Arians YOU Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale has a reputation beyond repute Ariantale's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 06:56 AM
    Threads

No, I don't think I do. :] Nothing to be afraid of. I'm kind of waiting for another year of school. Quite missed all of my classmates, teachers and even homework. ;/
    --
    -Lovely Set by Thornie-pie -

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Yeah. I always get a little nervous before school starts. Just thinking about all the work I'll have to do and worrying about grades isn't too fun of a thing to think about.

Member Kura.Chan is on a distinguished road Kura.Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 10:05 AM
    Threads

I'm not afraid, tests are eazy for me I'm the one people usualy coppy there homework off of. Most people are more afraid of me than they are the kids who bring guns to school, so I'm set.

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

School, homework, troublesome classmates or unfair teachers... yea that's all boring... but for me the most important thing is to accomplish my dream and for that I need the school stuff and whatever .. so there's no fear I have about school that I can't deal... homework are no big deal, troublesome classmates are for me to despise and unfair teachers are to teach me how to self-control in the worst occasions .. yea they can be that unfair ..

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735
    ohh your so lucky your in college!!! grrr me jealous!!! this is so pathetic but 1 of the people i got a fight into was on myspace and she started it.... immaturably pathetic and hilariously amusing though
    "School will go just fine this fall I'm sure. Sounds like a barrel of laughs though. A Myspace fight? Wow. Just the concept is hilarious." Yawns "I'd say I'm anxious to get to college and moved in, I just wanna settle down and take a nap."
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

with college, the only fear I have is that I'm going to be stuck with two idiots or people who are completely incompatible with me in a room for the next 9 months.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by viewtyjoe
    with college, the only fear I have is that I'm going to be stuck with two idiots or people who are completely incompatible with me in a room for the next 9 months.
    "Yeah....good point. I already met my room mate at new student enrollment and we're cool and all so it's not a concern for me."
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Um..I don't actually worry about that. I'm looking forward to going back to school. But I am a bit worried on how mean the teachers will be and how the hard and stressful the new work will be. o.O;
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

i have no worries i just don't wanna go

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm usually not afraid but since now I'm going to transfer to another college in a foreign country, thinking about it creeps me out O_O;
    I wonder how I'll survive ...

Closed Thread

Thread Information