AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need to talk to you guys about the respect.

Banned Forum / Chat ps2huang is infamous around these parts ps2huang is infamous around these parts ps2huang is infamous around these parts ps2huang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2006 10:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I need to talk to you guys about the respect.

I posted a thread asking "who has the worst grammar in this forum" doesn't mean I despise that person, just wanna hear from your opinions. And can you guys stop acting like all the faults are on me? I am just a normal collegial student that wants to talk to you for many things.

Guys, I've just been here for less than a month, and this is what I deserve?

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

look at your blog you talk about raping little girls you sick freak!!,im sure no one has any respect for you,look at that link in your sig you freak!,you piece of scum remove that link you freak than remove yourself from this forum
    EDIT:a normal college student?,with a twisted little jounal like that!,you are an peice of scum like what gets stuck under my shoe!
    Last edited by White Wolf Of Solomon; 08-01-2006 at 08:27 PM.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Banned Forum / Chat ps2huang is infamous around these parts ps2huang is infamous around these parts ps2huang is infamous around these parts ps2huang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf Of Solomon
    look at your blog you talk about raping little girls you sick freak!!,im sure no one has any respect for you,look at that link in your sig you freak!,you piece of scum remove that link you freak than remove yourself from this forum
    Excuse me, that's my business. I think it's right to do that. If you do not like my concept, then that's your business. Everyone is different, you know?

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by a random fool
    Excuse me, that's my business. I think it's right to do that. If you do not like my concept, then that's your business. Everyone is different, you know?
    You think it's right to rape little girls, no wonder no one respects you

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well there are little kids that visit this forum that dont want to see that garbage,and who might stumble upon it,you know?
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

150 mph club

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Your a college student and you don't know how to spell college? And also those types of threads are not allowed about making fun of another or posting about people who can not spell right. Plus your blog was not personal. You said for people to look at it and it was sick and perversed. Is that the person that you want people to see you as. If you want people to treat you with respect then you need to keep your inner thoughts about rapping inncent woman and killing them to yourself Damnit!

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

Im not sure on this whole thing but I would like to say that raping little girls is wrong lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animefan21
    You think it's right to rape little girls, no wonder no one respects you
    I am sorry, I am talking about my behavior in this forum, not about my blog. I have many friends who think like me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Raping girls is wrong? Why dun you come over to Japan?
    You know Japan is good at hentai sex, right?

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is my immatation about you. "Oh god, why don't people respect me. I'm really nice. I open myself up to people. I guess people don't get the point that I like to kill woman and the rape them and take their organs out and play with them. Whats wrong with that?" there is plenty of stuff that is wrong with it and you. Go to rapeforum.com you'll be more welcomed there then here.

Member virginanimelover is on a distinguished road virginanimelover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 05:37 PM
    Threads

Then everyone pretty much has their own concept of what they want to say under your threads. (not bashing you, just pointing it out. :-) ) So technically, you can't get mad at them for saying it.

Actually, I'm quite amazed that I get a warning for making a reference with a bad word (without meaning any ill intentions), and yet you are getting away with whatever it is you have posted on your journal. :\ That boggles my mind, actually.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NO ONE WILL HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOU IF YOU SAY SICK THINGS LIKE THAT,and you wonder why you dont have any respect,you are an idiot.

150 mph club

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Raping girls is wrong? Why dun you come over to Japan?
    You know Japan is good at hentai sex, right?
    You monster. You sick miserable monster. Why the hell do you think that is right.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I mean you guys need to open your minds. How old are you guys by average? 18? 20?

Come on, could you guys learn to respect me and other new friends? We are all humans, r we?

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zodiak
    This is my immatation about you. "Oh god, why don't people respect me. I'm really nice. I open myself up to people. I guess people don't get the point that I like to kill woman and the rape them and take their organs out and play with them. Whats wrong with that?" there is plenty of stuff that is wrong with it and you. Go to rapeforum.com you'll be more welcomed there then here.
    haha rapeforum.com, i know this a serious issue but come one that just sounds hilarious

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Havn't you realized that hentai is animated meaning it's FAKE! Only sick perv's like you like seeing aliens rape woman.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zodiak
    You monster. You sick miserable monster. Why the hell do you think that is right.
    That's part of Japan culture. Do you know anarchetery? Meaning men taking over?
    If you dun like Japan culture, why are you in love with hentai?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm sorry ps2 i don't respect men who would like to see woman dead. It's people like you that create scum on the planet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am sorry, I am talking about my behavior in this forum, not about my blog. I have many friends who think like me.
    your friends at your sick freaks are us club dont count.

150 mph club

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What a classic tactic for you to say saying that I like hentai. Japanese culture isn't about hentai idiot. Read about the culture you may figure out what an idiot you sound like.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

All I have to say is whatever your into is fine by me, i may not agree with it at all but oh well, as long as it is not pushed on me or my lifestyle in anyway then go ahead

Member virginanimelover is on a distinguished road virginanimelover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 05:37 PM
    Threads

I mean you guys need to open your minds. How old are you guys by average? 18? 20?

Come on, could you guys learn to respect me and other new friends? We are all humans, r we?
    Sorry, but... you'll probably find that not many people will respect someone who talks so freely about raping innocent women. Even if it is just fake. And yes. It IS wrong. :\ What's wrong with you? :/

Please tell me that you're just here kidding around and that you don't actually feel that way. Pretty please? Tell me it's just a joke. :|

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, you do know what blog is for, right?
    I wrote what I think in there.
    BTW, can we get along? Please?
    And this is my own opinion, if you disagree with me, please don't flame at me. In my view, women are just tools for us men.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Question do you have any respect for woman at all? It's sad that you would want to see them dead.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you think they are just a tool?,and you like to see them dead?,what kind of freak are you? everyone should be considered the same way race nor sex does not matter
    Last edited by White Wolf Of Solomon; 08-01-2006 at 08:48 PM.

150 mph club

Closed Thread

Thread Information