AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's the worst type of accident you've ever seen?

Senior Member love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 10:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy What's the worst type of accident you've ever seen?

What's the worst type of accident you've ever seen? When I was a kid my dad put gasoline on the trash bags to help them burn. Well that day they didn't want to burn and they blew up in his face while I was watching from the window. He wound up in the emergency room for 6 months.

Member † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn †'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 07:42 PM
    Threads

o.o

the worst one i've ever seen was when I was 13. I was on the bus going to school, and we passed through a old man lied on the street with her head open, we were able to see his brain o.o

Ele ι um boiolinha alienνgena =D

Member dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 07:56 AM
    Threads

tHe wOrsT tyPe oF aCciDeNt iVe wiTneSsed
    wAs wHen wE, mY fAmiLy aNd i, wErE abOuT tO reTuRn fRoM tHe pRoViNcE..

wE wEre tRaVeLLiNG iN tHe nOrtH eXprEsswaY,
    wHen suDdenLy,
    oNe cAr wAs fAstLy oVeRtakiNg tHe otHer cAr..
    tHen tHe oNe bEiNg oVertAKen gOt oUt oF cOntrOL oF tHe sTeeRiNg wHeeL
    aNd sLipPed dOwn tHe rOaDsiDe..
    tHeN iT jUst pUfFed smOke..
    *siGh*
    tHe oVeRspEediNg dRiVer diDn't eVeN miNd tO stOp aNd cHecKed oN hiS viCtiM..
    hAte tHoSe kiND oF rEckLeSs dRiVer..>.<
    dHaRmA
    laWs oF liFe
    ..++loOkiNg fOr a riGhteOus lOveR aNd fAmiLy..juSt pM me..++..

Member Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 09:50 AM
    Threads

The worst Ive seen was on Berkley Street in Boston. A woman crashed into a pole that ended up falling on her car. It killed the driver, and I remember seeing her mangled body for like .2 seconds. I was pretty young, and all I can remember is that the car was red and the woman was black. But I didnt know she was DEAD until my mother told me a couple years later. She just didnt want me to freak out. And I totally understand.

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

I was leaving an art museum with my family and we were waiting to cross a street and a man ran out in the middle of the road to catch a cab and his daughter ran after him i ran out there to stop her but my mother stopped me and the girl got ran over by a jeep.
    Last edited by Anime_Otaku; 09-24-2006 at 03:08 PM.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Wow...that must have been sucky to watch O.O

Once dad and I were heading to Walmart and dad suddenly slammed the breaks, pulled over, and got out. He leaped the ditch and I watched all confused like. Then I noticed the overturned car. I saw the lady trying to drag herself out and stuff but dad calmed her down. Apparently she went to go around a car and there was a truck heading for her and she turned the car and it nosed the ditch and flipped a bit...holy crap...that was a lot of "ands"....
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Probably the time I saw the corpse of a depressed soldier with PTSD after he shot himself in the head with a .22.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschόt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

I was at a competition shoot, I think I was about 9, the guy in the station next to us brought his friend with, and appearently he didn't teach him anything about gun safety before bringing him. Well this guy's friend loaded the gun before entering the shooting booth and literally droped it on the table in the booth. The handgun goes off and hits himself in the leg. The bullet grazed a major artery in his leg. The guy should be lucky to be alive

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

When my brother was hit by a cab, his leg was partly there, however, demolished....
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Guy riding a motorcycle down a 30mph street doing about 65mph did a wheelie, hit a truck, was thrown from the bike, hit a fence pole, had his arm completely severed by the forementioned fence pole, went through the fence while knocking it down, and hitting a telephone pole and proceeding to slide across the sidewalk a good 15 feet. Aside from the lost arm, he was bleeding heavily from his back, and lost his gluteus maximus(sp?) while sliding on the side walk. The bike was demolished in ways that are hard to imagine, the truck had moderate damage to the passenger-side front door(there was no passenger, fortunately), and a kid on the side of the road was hit with some of the shattered glasses.

Sounds long, but happened in just a few seconds. Luckily there was an ambulance very close by at the time, and the guy lived. Of course, he did suffer brain damage, that being amnesia of about 2 years of his life, and frequent headaches.

How the man on the motorcycle did not die, I still wonder. Its amazing that his head didn't take any direct hits.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

I was 8 years old and I was walking to school. I see some kid I know crossing the street like he usually does every morning. Now this road was a 3-way intersection and wasn't a very busy area. He's about half way across when a car came out of nowhere and turned right into him. The kid was knocked back right back into the sidewalk and hit the ground hard. Because he hit it so hard, he cracked his skull in the back and recived some moderate damage to his spine. Worst accident I've ever seen, especially since he was bleeding like crazy and was screaming (bad memories -.-; ) Hoping I'll never see something like that again.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Excuse the double post, but I remember something really awful I saw when I was in sixth grade.

It was the end of the school day and I got off the bus and what not. It was a normal day and I was walking home when I heard this yelling. I turned and this woman was chasing her dog that apparently got loose. They crossed the road and a fast moving car rounded the corner and took them both. I was seriously freaked out and just remember standing there and staring. When I got home I started crying. It was terrible. I had nightmares of it for about a week after and it took me a while to get over it.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

It was on TV...But it was the news, Some guy caught it on tape...A dude got hit from behind, by a Celica, and he did a backflip (because he was hit, and scooped up from his legs.) and smashed his head on the ground and it busted open...Unfortunatly..they had to censor it...T-T
    Last edited by Kenshin Himura (O.o); 08-07-2006 at 02:01 AM.
    These wounds never heal...

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

When i was 6 or 7 my grandparents and my family (we where in the same car) were on our way to the Ozarks (spelling...) and i was staring out the window and we were at a stopping place where you had to take turns turning and going, well this one guy was turning and another car decided to go straight at the same time, so i say a tahoe and i think a minivan crash, the tahoe flipped over. i just remember that and how i thought i was so cool how the tahoe flipped over, but also how since the tahoe had a married couple and a baby, and the baby and the wife died.
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Hmm.. can't remember the wors, but the most recent was this 21 yearold tunisian that... either got hit by a car, or tried to get passed it in speed, with the scooter. I wa in a bus that was comming their way. We only arrived when the guy was down, mooving his libs of pain, twanting to get up (although, he otheres were keeping him down, for the arrival of the ambulance), and the back of his head was bleding.

Member Itachi~Uchiha is on a distinguished road Itachi~Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 11:53 PM
    Threads

The worst type of accident i've seen is when a car was speeding across the highway and slammed into a pole. The car wrapped around the pole and flung the driver out the window and they went into the middle of the highway. Cars tried to stop and ended up being a big pile up and a bunch of people died. People were on the side of the road I was on and bodies were everywhere. It happened recently so i'm still a little wound up about it.
    If you want to kill me...Then hate, spite...and survive pathetically. Run and run....and cling desperately to life.

Closed Thread

Thread Information