AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Junior Member om3n_7 has a spectacular aura about om3n_7 has a spectacular aura about om3n_7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 11:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

how can there there not be a The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya thread...last time i checked is was the most popular anime of 2006...anyways for you fans feel free to discuss it here

Legend Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 08:32 PM
    Threads

I love this series. In my opinion, it's genius. Even though it's only 13 episodes long, I find that the whole anachronical order of release followed by the chronological order that you have to put the series in makes it that much more interesting to watch. Nagato is my favourite character. I love the comedy in it.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

Nagato did absolutely rule.

I personally have caught Haruhism. I believe the message of the anime is its best attribute. That reality is what you make it, if you're bored with life, go and make it fun.

LONG LIVE THE SOS

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Haruhi was cool man. Greatest show of 2006 and defenatley worth watching.

the fire alchemist HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 11:26 AM
    Threads

never heard of it i might watch it soon maybe a few episodes on youtube

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

It's definatley worth it its a great story line, Watch in anacronilogical order first (they'll be numbered 1-14 when you watch) then watch in cronological order and the rewatch value is amazing. (episde 2 4 5 3 7 4 3 or something like that.)

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya is a great anime.. it looks amazing and the story is quite unique..

it took me awhile to figure out that series wasn't in chronological order.. i was always wondering like when did that happen..??

lol.. still a really amazing anime..

Closed Thread

Thread Information