AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My New Drawings

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My New Drawings

I get bored rather regularly. This is what I do when I get bored.

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

"They aren't too bad. How mcuh of a critique would you like? If any at all..."
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Critique... lol.

Doesn't matter.

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

"You sure? Alright then....keep in mind I'm not an artist myself, just an art lover. The first picture seems to be fuzzy for starters. The hair doesn't have any texture other than it may have been carved out of styrofoam. There's no texture to the style, it needs to look like hair, not a white blob. The shirt doesn't look realistic enough, the wrinkles do not flow and do not fit the shirt or position. The eyes look a bit like scribbles and not much like eyes, also the face needs a more precise shape. I take it you don't like to draw hands? For the length of the shirt and broadness of his shoulders, the legs look to short. Also, the pants don't look very realistic with the lack of proper creases or wrinkles. The shoes don't match eachother in proportion, but I do like the zipper idea on the bottoms of the pant legs." Sweatdrops a bit and pauses, "You want me to do the other one too? Or is this enough?"
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

well they aren't the greatest...but there still good!!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can say it's pretty good, but I can give some constuctive critisism. ^^
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Senior Member sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 04:21 PM
    Threads

I'm a bit harsh when it comes to arts and drawings sometimes (cuz I'm an anime artist), okay, the first one, isn't really that good. It's a fine drawing, but, the head is a little too small and the shoulders have to be a little more curvy. the right arm has too be a little more thinner (I'm not saying that's his right arm isn't really that fat like, omg), the elbow has too be a little closer to the top and the legs have to be a little bit longer but if he was wearing a big t-shirt then the legs would have to look short. The eyes look bad because it has to show up more and where the heck are the ears?!!does that mean that he can't hear anything or what? The second one is very good except the skyscrapers are a little too close to eachother. That's all i have to say.
    ...You Know This NaNaN...

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

nice drawings squishy!

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

I think i lik the first one.....i'll rep u for it...^-^

Closed Thread

Thread Information