AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: anyone watched Elfen Lied???

Member Samurai Mike is on a distinguished road Samurai Mike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2006 03:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default anyone watched Elfen Lied???

i just ordered the Elfen Lied box set 2day.
    i never saw this anime but a friend at work said it was really good just wondering if any here has seen this?
    and is it a good one like i heard?

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Fine if depressing show, feels only half finished though also the amount of lolicom is disgusting.

Member Tschita will become famous soon enough Tschita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 08:20 AM
    there are no places for people with horns sticking out of their head to live
    Threads

I'm not regretting watching it.it's just awsome!

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

It is a good show...It just shows a little too much if you know what I am saying...
    "What is life without pain?."

lost in pain ThaiCat91 will become famous soon enough ThaiCat91 will become famous soon enough ThaiCat91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2006 11:25 AM
    Threads

I love elfen lied. Lucy ftw!
    you'll love it i promise. lot of killing though

Member Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 08:14 AM
    Threads

Niahaha~~

Yes yes, this is a watch worthy series. It is one of my favorites, the story is really great even though you get most of it in the end.
    It's a lot of blood gore in the first episodes, then that cooles down, some nudity to get away from all serious things happening all the time, to give a laugh(thats how I take it). It can be really heart breaking too, since it's actually really sad. Awfull things happen. I like the part a lot when you get to see a flash back of things from the past XD. Well, enjoy it ^^

Member Prons is on a distinguished road Prons's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2006 06:34 PM
    Threads

I really dig Elfen Lied, first anime in a long time to be that ballsy.

Junior Member om3n_7 has a spectacular aura about om3n_7 has a spectacular aura about om3n_7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 11:32 AM
    Threads

i mean dont get me wrong its a good anime but i just thought there was to much unneeded blood and nudity...like they could have worked on the story a little bit more and taken out some of the blood and some of the nudity and then it would have been much better...but overall still a good anime...could be better...but still good

Specialness.. Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 03:22 AM
    Threads

Never heard of it.. My friends probably got 100 episodes and watched them all... unlike her im lazy and cant be bothered watching it. ><
    Have Fun. What Else?

Thank you to those for the rep. Well appreciated!

Junior Member Mistress_9 will become famous soon enough Mistress_9 will become famous soon enough Mistress_9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

it's a really good anime!! a little disgusting but it's still pretty good.. is diferent

Legend Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 08:32 PM
    Threads

I watched it all the way through once and then I returned to the first episode again, just to see the amount of gore it had haha. I love it though. The series was somehow deep in a way. Lucy was my favourite female character for a long time. I like her serious and dangerous personality.

Senior Member Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

I just finished watching the series not to long ago, and I must say it quickly became one of the top animes I have ever seen. Definitely worth the money.

The Few the Proud the Marines
    www.Marines.com

Junior Member Kamikaze Hikaru is on a distinguished road Kamikaze Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2006 06:38 PM
    Threads

Bloody, has a naked Lucy/Nyu alot... Blood+nudity= a guys anime
    Hello There...

Closed Thread

Thread Information