AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vitiosus

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Actually i really don't care. I'll make you something if you want?" Sasuke said as he walked next to her.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

"i'll let you cook if you're a good cook.And you can surprise me with what you make."Sakura stated as she sat down and put her head on the table."I'll be right back."Sakura stated.Then she went upstairs got two asprin and swallowed them then she went back downstairs and sat back down and put her head back on the table.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke smiled as Sakura sat back down. "Here." Sasuke said as he handed her a plate with sasuage, bacon, and an omlete on it.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:"It's bacon!!" "No it's Beggin strips.Dogs don't know it's not bacon." lol

BIC:
    "Thanks."Sakura said.She started to eat."So any plans for today or is this an off day?"Sakura asked Sauske after she finished her sausage, and bacon."Either way today's going to be a long one."Sakura thought as she started to eat her omlet.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke stared at her and thought Hmm....should i tell her now? Sasuke got up and said, "I don't have anything planned....yet." Then Sasuke walked into the living room.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Okay."Sakura thought.Sauske got up and walked out of the room."He cooked I'll clean up."Sakura thought.She washed the dishes and put them up.After she was she walked into the living room."I'm going to take a nap.Wake me if you need anything."Sakura saidn.Then she went upstairs to her room.And basically jumped on her bed landing on her back, and fell asleep.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke sat there for a moment and then pulled out his sword. Hmm....it would be so easy to do it now. Sasuke thought to himself. Then Sasuke went upstairs and went into his room and pulled out a pad of paper and began writing.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Ooc; Wow some people have been at work Bic: Miranda jumped silently over the roof tops looking for her Fiancee. That idiot he fights endlessly with the other man. I'm goin to find him. She stopped on the roof of a nice house looked in there was Sasuke eating breakfast "Time to go knock on the door". She jumped silently into the backyard. Then calmly walked around front to knock on the door.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:Heck yeah we have!XD.

Sanosuke saw the only chance he would have for this while Sakura is asleep,so he rushed into the living room where Sasuke was and saw him writing."Sasuke,somebody very smart and important to me told me that we would have to settle our differences,becasue we might find the we are very similar."He took in a deep breath and sighed."I would like us to end this fued between us without a fight,but seeing that is what you seem to always want,then I am ready now,to fight.Just tell me when you are ready."

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke completely ignored Sanosuke while he was talking. He then heard the door and answered it. "Oh crap!" Sasuke said as he saw who it was. "Umm....Sanosuke, go get a doctor.... for me."

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke looked at Sasuke weird for a minute."A doctor?Um....sure...whatever,what,do you know who it is?"

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Miranda laughed and said "Surprise Faincee" Well I'll bet he didn't expect that. Miranda smiled at him "By the way the name is Miranda Shrowd. May I come in Fiancee?" she laughed again. "What's yours?"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke saw the woman come in and call Sasuke fiance and thought,"Fiance?That little...."He then sighed."Yeah,this is definently going to be a long day."He then said aloud to Sasuke."Sasuke,your engaged?Hmm,never told Sakura and I that."He said,with a small bit of sarcasim in his voice.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke smiled and sighed. "Hi, my names Sasuke Uchiha and you can drop the 'Fiancee' stuff. I used that to get the gestapo off of our trail." Sasuke moved to let her in.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Miranda smiled and said "I still think you're an idiot" then moved past him.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke looked like he was going to say something then shut his mouth. "Sanosuke, go see if Sakuras awake as I go make Miranda something to eat."

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke nodded with a smile on his face."Alright."He then walked away,slightly laughing at Miranda's comment to Sasuke.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She gave him a dazzling smile before he moved off. Then turned her attention to the man away Hmmmmmmm i've seen him before. Stupid Miranda he's the guy who sasuke keeps fightin. nice looking. Why am i thinking theese things?
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 07-31-2006 at 03:56 PM.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Shut it Sanosuke! And now, miss Miranda, what would you like to eat??" Sasuke said. God i feel retarded! Wait...did she just check Sanosuke out? Sasuke thought to himself.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Not to burst your bubble,but Sanosuke is already gone into Sakura's room by time you said that.

Sanosuke entered Sakura's room to see her still sleeping,then walked over to the balcony and looked out the window for a minute,and sighed."Seems that once when I want to fight Sasuke,he's caught up in something else."Its like 1 step forward,2 steps back."He then walked back to where Sasuke and Miranda were,then looked at Sasuke."Nope,she's still sleeping,and I bet that she'll be like that for a while."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Miranda smiled to herself and said "whatever there is" Hmmmmmm I must pretty good at making sasuke look like an idiot.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Whatever, I'm going to go soon so that I can take over the freedom's hand from Franscico. So when do you want to finish our fight, Sanosuke?" Sasuke said slowly. He then relize that Miranda was staring at him. "Yes??" Sasuke asked with a smile.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Miranda didn't relize she was staring she whipped her head around blushing and said " waiting for breakfast" though it was barely audible.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke was alerted by what Sasuke said."What?Your going to overthrow Fransisco?YOUR going to try to become the new leader of the Freedom's Hand?If anybody should be the new leader,it should be me.Besides,you'd probably have some good times there,and I dont have anything better to do.And you could use some help.And after all of this is over,THEN we can finish what we started."

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke smiled and pulled out a fring pan. "Two eggs good for you?" He asked Miranda. Then he turned his attention to Sansuke. "Yes i am going to be the new leader and i suppose you can tag along...just don't slow me down!" Sasuke said.
    Last edited by Sasuke is God; 07-31-2006 at 04:20 PM.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Closed Thread

Thread Information