AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vitiosus

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:There you go again saying "watched him fly through the air" and crap.

Sanosuke clenched his fists together."Damn.....I sware.....the next time we fight............unless he decides not to....I WILL kill him.No matter what anybody else says."He begins to walk into his room,and goes to bed.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

OOC:A little tip.If you guys ever want me to intervene in a fight you have to have it while I'm on.

BIC;
    "Okaayy wierd night.Ah crud I forgot to take some asprin.Oh well."Sakura thought as she walked up the stairs.She stopped by Sanoske."You know one of these days you two are really going to have to work out your differences.You'll both find out that you're quite similar."Sakura said as she walked past Sanoske.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Sasuke waited untill she walked past his room to jump out and grab her into his room.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke thought about what Sakura said and sighed."Similar?Me and him?I guess....she might just be right......but right now..."All of a sudden he heard Sasuke's door slam tight and he quickly got up and checked around the hall."What the?"He opened the door to call if anybody was there,but nobody,He also looked in all of the other rooms and found nothing.And then he looked at Sasuke's door.".............Oh hell no."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-31-2006 at 08:48 AM.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke smiled to himself at Sanosuke comment and turned around to face Sakura. "Can we talk?" Sasuke asked.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Didn't give me much choice did ya?"Sakura said sarcasticlly."What do you want.I'm testy and ready to go to bed.You have ten minutes to get out what you want to say."Sakura stated."CHA!WHAT THE HECK?!FIRST HE FIGHTS IN MY HOUSE THEN HE PULLS A GRAB AND SNATCH?!HE'S ASKING FOR IT!Not now."Sakura thought.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke smiles and nods towards a chair. "Please sit." Sasuke said as he sat on his bed.
    "First, what do you think about Franscico and his hostages?" Sasuke asked with a raised eyebrow.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I think Fracisco is a few cards short of a full deck, and I pity his hostages.Freedom's Hand members has sunk so low to take hostages so who knows what they do with them."Sakura stated as she sat down."Why do you ask?"She questioned.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke stared into her eyes. "I think its time for the Freedom's hand to have a new leader, don't you?" Sasuke asked as he looked deeper into her eyes.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Comosaywha?No offense, but I don't think you could overthrow our leader if thats what you're planning.But yes I think we should have a different leader.He's changed since I first joined."Sakura stated.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm...well she's loyal...to an extenct Sasuke thought to himself. "Well let me understand this. You don't like the way Franscico is running things but you won't join the fight of removing him from his position? Well now you must think to yourself if the cause is more important to you or your loyality to Franscico." Sasuke said as he stood up and opened his door. "It's been 10 minutes, good night." Sasuke said calmly.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sakura got up from her chair and walked to the door.She stopped as she passed by Sauske and got an evil smirk on her face."Whoever said my loyalty lies with Fracisco himself?"Sakura asked the she walked out of the room."Goodnight."She added and then went to her room.She walked in and closed the door."Somebody kill I can't beleive I let her out."Sakura thought."Cha!I enjoyed it!So what you're a split personality I want to be able to control you not have you run a rampage in my house!"Sakura argued with herself."I'm going to stay up a little longer."Sakura thought.She walked over to her chair and sat down and got a drawing pad and a pencil and started to draw something.
    Last edited by DarkSakuraEmpress; 07-31-2006 at 10:07 AM. Reason: never made so many errors in 1 post before.@.@

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke sat down and thought about Sakura's last statement. No one said that...but does her loyalty lie with the people then?? Sasuke thought to himself. "Oh well, I should get some sleep." Sasuke said as he shrugs.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke went back to his room and laid down,uneasy about this whole night."What do I do now?I just......"He then remembered what Sakura said.

"You know one of these days you two are really going to have to work out your differences.You'll both find out that you're quite similar."

"Tommorow...is another day I guess."He then looks outside the window and sees the sun coming up."DAMN!Ah,whatever."He slowly drifts to sleep.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I can't sleep this is going to be a long day."Sakura thought as she walked out on her balcony.There was a gentle breeze that blew through her hair."Ah I haven't felt a breeze this nice in a while."Sakura said to herself out loud."Tch I'm a night owl and I'm awake during the day.this cannot be good for me."Sakura thought as she laughed slightly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke woke less than an hour after falling asleep."Oh god,what time is it?"He checked a clock that was next to the bed.7:00 AM."Well,might as well get up."He got up and went into the hall,and into the bathroom and started water for a shower,then sighed as he sat on the edge of the tub."What did Sasuke pull Sakura in his room for?Did I miss something?"He shook his head as if he had a headache."I dont even wanna think about that right now."When the water was nice and hot,he took off his clothes and enjoyed a shower.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke sees the sun thru his window. "Oh well, I'm not tired anyways. I wonder if Sakura has went to bed yet?" Sasuke jumped up and left his room heading towards Sakura. When he's at the door he knocks and waits for a reply.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After the shower,Sanosuke gets out of the tub,dries himself off,puts his clothes back on and walks out of the bathroom to see Sasuke knocking on Sakura's door.He then began to walk down the stairs into the kitchen.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke entered the room to see sakura standing on the balcony. He smiled to himself and stood there for a couple of minutes. "Sakura?"

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

OOC: This happens while you guys did you whole thing in the house so its still dark. This is a bit long but basically its how the hostages escape.

BIC: It's time. The big cavern was very large and casted many shadows due to the lack of lighting, a perfect situation for anybody trying to sneak in. I guess it never happened. Vincent moved out and using the shadows not to be discovered he went and hid under the drover. Before doing anything else he took out a C4 pack and glued it to the bottom of the drover prepped. WIht one push of a button the drover would explode. He then took out his sniper. I'm not going to kill these people most people don't know anything. Vincent shot the guard to the left with a bullet to the knee, he went crashing down. The other guard reacted like he had planned he reached for his radio but before he could do anything Vincent shot his hand holding the radio, destroying the radio and injuring him badly. Vincent then came running in smacking them both with the back of his sniper knocking them out. He then hid the bodies under the armored vehicle.

Vincent then rushed into the hallway. It was late and most people were either resting or like Francisco in their office contemplating their latest success, there weren't many guards on duties, lets just say they never thought anybody would find them so soon (the device i used is canadien technology). Vincent arrived at a hallway to the right and using a little mirror he looked and saw what he was looking for a big cell with about 13 people in it and 1 guard looking sleepy on a chair. Vincent rushed in and knocked him out before he could do anything. He then took out from his bag some plastic explosif, it looked like gum with a string coming out of it. He put the gum in the lock and lit the string. He moved back covering his ears when the small explosion detonated. The cell door flew open and the hostages came out to thank him. In the back he saw his two soldiers sitll dressed in their military uniform with their kevlar/zinconium bulletproof vests. "Obrian, Jackson report."
    "We are sorry sir we were captures while trying to come to your aid."
    "It's fine boys..take these." Vincent threw them a handgun each. "Now move out...You people will follow us, we will get you out to safety but you have to trust us...NOW MOVE OUT!!!"

As they were getting ready a guard was coming in for his shift moved in the hallway and when he saw everybody out of their cells he rang the alarm. Obrian turned around and shot him but the damage had been done. "GOGOGO." the hostages led by Vincent rushed down the huge corridor while Obrian and Jackson closed the rear. A group of armed people came out of another hallway with Francisco behind it yelling orders and looking very pissed, they were shooting at us but with good covering by Jackson and Obrian we all managed to run into the main cavern without any casualties. "Move to the armored vehicle over there..HURRY!!!" Vincent looked around and saw a huge tunnel with an exit sign over it. Thank god for people that still don"t know their way around. Now for fireworks. Vincent detonated the C4 and the drover exploded in a huge ball of fire and smoke. Everybody go into the vehicle and boarded it by the time the Freedom hand could see anything. They started shooting at it but it was bullet proof and they drove out. They started rushing for other vehicles but it was too late. They came up a tunnel and out what looked like a barn and the doors closed automatically. That's something I'll have to remember. The armored vehicle stopped at the library and dropped its people and Vincent went to get his motorcycle. "Obrian, Jackson stay in radio connection, we are heading for the airport, they don't seem to have followed us." And the armored car after a few thanks form the hostages drove down the streets towards the airport with a motorcycle closing the rear and in the horizon they could start to see the first rays of sunshine appear. The second I get home I'm sleeping 48 hours.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke sat down and ate breakfast alone,then afterward went upstairs to Sakura's room and leaned against the door.He looked at Sasuke,how he was staring at Sakura for a moment,but he himself did not say a word.Then,out of nowhere,"Sasuke!I need to talk to you for a moment."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-31-2006 at 11:06 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke looked over at Sanosuke. "What do you want?" Sasuke asked a little annoied.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sakura had spaced out for a while.The heard Sanosuke say he needed to tlk to Sauske."Sakura turned around to see them both in her room and started to blush."Oh man who long have I been spacingout?!"Sakura asked herself."Uh did you guys need something?"Sakura finally asked while still blushing."Whay am I blushing?!"Sakura thought.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke looked over to Sakura and smiled. "I was gonna ask if you want to have some breakfast with me?" Sasuke then glanced out of the side of his eyes at Sanosuke.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Cha!Say yes!Say yes!Shut up you!I was gonna say yes anyway!"Sakura thought."Sure.I don't normally eat breakfast but I'll make an exception."Sakura stated.She walked out of her room and downstairs."What would you like to eat?"Sakura asked Sauske.

Closed Thread

Thread Information