AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vitiosus

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Sasuke frowned. Am I getting softer? Will I have what it takes to kill my brother if I stay with these people? "Hey, big and ugly," Sasuke yelled down to Franscico, "Would you like some help down there?" Sasuke looked over his shoulder at Sanosuke and Sakura to get their expressions.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

OOC:look guys I'm no tleaving any times for your characters to react because friday morning I'm leaving so I'm making my getaway so I don't hold you back in your RPG until I come back monday. Trust me you guys aren't coming into hamrs way.

BIC: As the officer was distracted Vincent elbowed him in the gut and as he bended over kneed him in the face. Then Vincent sccreamed in his communicator, "JASON THE OCNTROL TOWER!!!"
    "On it". Vincent just saw a little missle shoot from behind a hangar and hit the ocntrol tower sending it into flames. "Obrian, Jackson secure the jet." Obrian shot a flash bang to neutralize the agent there and Jackson ran in and knocked her out with a hit of his gun to the face. As this happened Kubizek ran out of the burning control room screaming into his PartyMouth. "Lets go more are coming soon." Jason also came running towards the jet carrying his portable rocket launcher he used to blow up the control tower. All flight attendants and unarmed citizens moved away form the plane as Vincent, Jason, Obrian and JAckson jumped into the plane. The plane turned into takeoff route and then the reactors kicked in. and the jet flew off as Kubizek looked at it leave powerless. All the German jets that were in the squadron were already running after the Freedom hands planes when Vincent took flight and had none trying to intercept them when they realized it. "Well that was fun right boys?"
    "In all respect sir, thats not the words I would use."
    "OH your young sonny you'll see a lot worst." Unfortunately sooner then you think.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Sanosuke looked at Fransisco,then at Sasuke and slowly nodded his head."What do you think that whole MEETING thing is about?He didnt sound so sincere or happy about the whole idea,and we cant trust him to start with."

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Sakura unbuckled and walked back to the breifing room.She walked in and took a seat no saying anything."I hate these breifings.Most of them a never really ...breif.They're so looong."Sakura thought.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke got up and started heading towards the room. "Sanosuke, be ready for anything! This could go down at any time." Sasuke said as he walked into the room and sat next to Sakura.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke nodded then walked inside of the briefing room last,and set close to his two friends."Alright Franny,we're here,so lets get this over with."

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

Francisco jogged down the hollow underbelly of the plane, making brief checks of the Freedom's Hand members sitting at their turret stations. Satisfied, he returns to the upper deck just as the German fighters reach the jet and the fighting begins. The jet rocks from side to side as green laser bolts from the fighters impact against its armor, and Francisco steadies himself against seats until he makes it to the briefing room.

Inside are half a dozen other middle-aged men, looking cranky as the briefing room rocks around, only staying in their seats thanks to their seatbelts. As Francisco enters, the emotions he elicits from these men are mixed - none of them like him, but they like his tactics. "Men, Operation Goodbye Kiss is minutes away!" he says, grinning broadly, excited like only combat can make him. "Let's review one last time," he adds, looking at Sakura and her group. "In case anyone here doesn't know this goes. We're heading west at high velocity, and they expect us to make a straight shot for the ocean. But we've got a surprise for them. Since the German government failed to meet our demands last September, we will send them a message. Each plane is loaded with enough explosives in the fuselage to lay waste to a city block, and in a few moments we're going to veer south thirty degrees and make a pass over Financial Bureau Building #132. We know the book is not there, so we can be sure it's safe to send our message there. We'll just have to assume it's not in any of the surrounding residential." His last lines elicit chuckles from the bitter men around the table as the plane shifts course...

--------------------------------------------

"Do not let them escape!" Kubizek screams into the PartyMouth, watching Vincent and his people force their way past the guards onto the plane. "Adalia, behind you, they're boarding the plane!"

"INCOMING!" Kubizek turns around just in time to see a missile screaming toward the control tower, and dives for the stairs. Too late, he realizes, as flames enshroud him...

...when he comes to, the throbbing in the back of his head is ten times worse. He groggily realizes that the explosion must have thrown him quite a distance down the stairs. Airport personnel run up the stairs, coming straight for him "Sir!" one cries. "Sir, are you-oh, geez..." Kubizek looks at him. "Geez...your face..." Terrified, Kubizek lifts one hand to his face, and feels the burns. The next thing he knows, he is pushing past the personnel, onto the tarmac, screaming at the plane now rushing toward the sky.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"So,the financial building,isnt that across the street from the bar that was destroyed earlier?And do you have any idea where the book actually is?"
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 08-03-2006 at 07:08 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Francisco turns toward Sanosuke, his lips still spread in a wide grin. "Yes, the very same," he says. "Earlier today, we followed up on a tip that the book was temporarily hidden inside that building. I organized a rush operation to retrieve it, since we knew the area was about to get blasted to heck, thus, some members of our organization," and he nods toward Sakura for emphasis, "couldn't be contacted in time. The book isn't there. Just people. Now maybe the German government will listen to our demands. Justice to the people!" he cries, raising a fist. The men in the room follow suit, but there is something chilling to the way they speak the words, as if the time when the ends justified the means is over, and now the means is all they work for.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke slowly nods."Well,seems like a ok plan to me.But tell me,your demands,are justice to the people?Well,that doesnt sound like you at all.Because if that was the story you probably wouldnt have kidnapped and kept hostages,right?"

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Miranda walked casually down the down the street. After she was sure her target was dead she climbed back out the window and left. She was headed towards her house. Again Miranda's thoughts turned to Sasuke. He was a strange man. I wonder what his alignment is. He seemed pretty simple but I think there's more to him than what I saw.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke sat there with his teeth glenched and his hands were bailed into fist. "Tell me, Franscico," Sasuke said slowly thru clenched teeth, "How many innocent bystanders, women and children, will die for your example?" Sasuke slowly stood up and pulled out his blade. A thousand thoughts flowed thru his head as he moved towards the large man. "Sanosuke, it's now or never. Whose side are you on?" Sasuke asked with a side glance to Sanosuke.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"So Fracisco finally made Sasuke reach his limit.It's a good thing because I didn't want to have to dirty my hands in Fracisco's blood myself."Sakura thought as her fists were clenched so hard that she strted to bleed."Uhh!I'm making myself bleed this hasn't happened before."Sakura thought as she relaxed her hands a bit and focused on her blood.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke stood up and also pulled out his blade,pointing it toward the ground."Who side am I on?Ha,like I would go back on you now,after we've come this far.Lets just hope this thing can fly with a little bit of action occuring inside."

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke loked over at Sakura and asked, "What about you?" Then Sasuke thru his glare at Franscico and said, "Taking innocent people's lives is exactly what the Gestapos do! Are you part of the Gestapo or the Freedom's hand? This is your last chance before I kill you?"

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke loked over at Sakura and asked, "What about you?" Then Sasuke thru his glare at Franscico and said, "Taking innocent people's lives is exactly what the Gestapos do! Are you part of the Gestapo or the Freedom's hand? This is your last chance before I kill you?"

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke looked at Sasuke."For all I know,he's from the Freedom's Hand.But lately I havent been able to trust any person I've met.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC- Done posting for tonight!! but so close to battle!!!

Sasuke smiled at Sanosuke's comment and charged Franscico.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Francisco laughs at Sanosuke. "Our demands are small steps made for the people," he explains. "And omelets must be broken to make eggs, you know."

"Taking innocent people's lives is exactly what the Gestapos do! Are you part of the Gestapo or the Freedom's hand? This is your last chance before I kill you!"

"Call "me a Gestapo, will you?" Francisco growls, becoming angry at the comparison. "I assure you, pal, I am very much Freedom's Hand. This is who we are. And you're much too light on those innocent bystanders. Do I have to remind you that most of those people are Aryans? First class citizens, and rascists? Most of them would just as soon see you blinked from existence as look at you, and you draw your sword on me?" Francisco slams his fist on the table. "They're blind down there, fool! They turn away from other human beings, preferring to go about their business because we're considered hardly human! But you would draw your sword on me? If that's how you feel-" Francisco removes his submachine gun and points it at him. "-then when I've drained the blood from your body, I'll drop your lifeless carcass out the plane so you can join them!" Then he hits a button on the table.

"These planes are now on automatic! In seven minutes, they'll drop those bombs on the city! Even if you could disable the bombs on this jet, how will you reach the other planes, smart guy?"

"Kill the engineer, or he may tell them!" one of the men cries, pointing at an elfish elder with a small frame, who immediately squeals and runs from the room. Several guards quickly enter the room, wielding stun batons crackling with green Vril energy.

"Stand down!" one cries, advancing on the three. "Surrender and put your weapons down!"

"This moron with the sword isn't listening!" Francisco laughs. "But I'll give him what he's been asking for! You think I'm in this command jet because I couldn't take punks like you?" Francisco is true to his word. He did not earn his high position by bringing superiors coffee. Knowing that the swordsman will merely deflect any bullets he fires at mid-range, and also knowing that such wayward bullets could hit Freedom's Hand comrades or, worse, puncture holes in the hull, Francisco instead closes the distance between them himself. With surprising speed for such a larger man, he wields his submachine gun like a club and parries Sasuke's Vril blade before grabbing his opponent by the neck with his free hand. Applying all his great strength, he lifts him into the air and brings him down on the table, unable to shoot him because he must use the gun to push away the sword, and so he tries to strange the swordsman. But at that moment, several more shots from the attacking fighters strike the plane, rocking it violently, and Francisco's grip weakens...

-----------------------------------------------

Kubizek lays in a hospital bed, distraught, horrified, and embroiled in rage. His body is almost completely bandaged, making him look like a bedridden Egyptian mummy. A Gestapo agent, summoned by Kubizek not long ago, enters. "Sir," he says. Kubizek notices the tremor in his voice, the pity in his eyes as he looks at him.

"Kohl," Kubizek says. "Today, Vincent Silver has taken too much. He took me prisoner, and in the process he took my dignity. He took Adalia. And now...now the doctors say he has taken my face. And now, he has left Germany, and my reach." He lifts up a hand with a note in it, and Roland take it hesitantly. "The name and the address is someone I have hired before, though she did not know it was me. She is biased against the Gestapo, having lost her parents to some agent years before. However, she is the best there is. Use an alias, and at whatever price, hire her for me. Hire her for the assassination of Vincent Silver."

By the time Miranda Shrowd gets to her house, Kohl is waiting, and makes his offer: kill Vincent Silver and save the "civilian" Adalia Uta at any price.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke pushes up on Franscico's elbow and twisted his wrist and pinned it against his back. "You're a murdering, honorless dog! I will make sure that you do not leave this plane on your own two feet!" Sasuke then jumps off of Franscico's back and lands on his feet and readys his weapon. This guy is sick! He'll try to surprise me with his speed and strength and probally take away my space. I won't let that happen!

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura got up and unsheathed her sword."You men don't interfer.If you do so much as move an inch towards anyone in this room it will be my excrutiating pleasure to kill you."Sakura stated.The men looked at her as if to say "We know you won't.You're just an unseemingly helpless woman he got her postion because someone at a higher rank likes her."Then they started to charge at Sasuke and Sanosuke.In seconds Sakura was past them with her sword extended and they were all decapitated.She flicked her sword and all the blood went on their bodies.Then she sheathed her sword and continued to watch the fight."If Sasuke truly needs or wants my help he'll either ask or I'll intervene."Sakura thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke stood there,thinking."This plane might not be able to hold on if this battle rages on for too long....we need hurry."Then he wiped off blood on his arm from Sakura's attack."Dont like to do things in a clean fashion,do you?"He said to Sakura."I came here to fight....but there's nobody to fight."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You're like a scared child, slashing in the dark!" Francisco cries, watching Sasuke steadily. "You think you can save everbody, the spider and the butterfly? It's us or them - the blue-eyed rascists or the rest of the world!" Francisco is part angry, part buying time, trying to hide the pain that now beats in his wrist. He's tricky, he thinks. My advantage is my weight. I'm not much taller, but I'm much bigger. He grabs a man sitting at the table, throwing him to the wall, then kicks the chair he was on toward Sasuke. He then follows behind the chair, and throws his full weight into Sasuke, his hands scrabbling for his opponent's wrists to keep him from making full use of his sword.

Outside, more soldiers from other parts of the plane are gathering, but refrain from entering the room on seeing the headless bodies of their fellow guards. "We'll take two teams," their leader says. "The first team goes in there and neutralizes the threat. The other will guard Dr. Borfk, so Operation Goodbye Kiss is not threatened. Since Borfk is the primary objective, I'll be on the second team. Best of luck, you guys," the leader says as he leaves the first horrified half behind. The soldiers steel up, however, and wielding their stun batons the eight of them charge into the room, swinging their weapons at Sanosuke and Sakura.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke smiles."Now thats more like it."As 2 men charge at him,Sanosuke grabs one by the arm and punches him in the face and throws him into another man that is coming at him.Then he pulls out his blade and stabs another man in the stomach,and,with the man still on his blade,he spins around,hitting 2 other men that are coming at him.Then he charges at Fransisco himself and while he's busy with Sasuke,he punches him clear across the face."Ha!Now im a little bit satisfied

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke slashed thru the chair and stopped the blade short of Franscicos neck. "I swear if any one moves even an inch, I'll kill him!" Sasuke said as he pressed the point against Franscico's neck. Sasuke glanced over at Sanosuke and said, "Go get this Dr. Borfk and cancell operation goodbye kiss! NOW!!"
    Last edited by Sasuke is God; 08-05-2006 at 05:48 PM.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Closed Thread

Thread Information