AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vitiosus

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Sanosuke looked at Sakura."Well,im not worried about him.I just cant let him die because we still have to fight."He sighed."And I said that we had to look out for each other.And thats what im doing.Who knows what we can be going up against,ya know?We have to be in sync,we HAVE to work together if we want to make it out of here alive.And,for one,am not willing to die here,especially not under the rule of Fredrick."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-31-2006 at 06:36 PM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

"Ugh gag me."SP said."Alright that's it you're coming back in right now!Cha Wait no I didn't get to fight!to bad."Sakura thought then her split personality went away and her regular personality came out."Sorry about that guys she doesn't know when to be quiet."Sakura stated.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke stared at her confused for a moment."Um....are you ok?Because you dont look to well,and the things you said,definently didnt sound like things you would say."

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes I'm fine.I have a split personality and I let her out for a bit and decided she couldn't handle it so now she's gone."Sakura explained while smiling sweetly."CHA!You lammo! Oh shut your screaming pie whole."Sakura thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke smiled."Alright,just wanted to make sure.Must be a challenge having split personalites.I'll consider myself lucky.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Sasuke exchanged looks between Sanosuke and Sakura. Wow..i chose some messed up people. Sasuke thought to himself. "Don't worry Sanosuke, I'll survive, but i'm not to sure about your week skills. I might have to carry both of our loads... as usual!" Sasuke said with a sneer.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Immediately when Sasuke said that,Sanosuke stopped his smile toward Sakura and shot straight to Sasuke."My weak skills?Your sword techniques are unrefined!I was disgusted when we were fighting,it was like fighting somebody who's blind folded.And the only time you've probably carried a load is when your doing laundry,which I doubt you could do that either."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-31-2006 at 07:02 PM.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke stopped and glared at Sanosuke. "You hit like a girl and swing your sword with the intellegelnce of a drunken hobo!! And even wearing a blindfold and having one hand behind my back, I still could kick your *** because you're just that pathetic!!" Sasuke spat back.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I hit like a girl!?WELL I'D RATHER HIT LIKE A GIRL THAN HIT LIKE A LITTLE KID!"He points at Sakura."Heck,Sakura could probably whoop *** without using weapons!And I could probably defeat you with BOTH hands behind my back,drunk,and having to fight on my knees!So screw you!"

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You probally love it on your knees! Thats how you make your money while I fight for mine! And I've already proven I can kick your ***...TWICE!" Sasuke said sarcastically.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

OOC: Ugh, I don't think I'll be able to keep up anymore...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Adalia nods to Kubizek's comment. She turns about to her surroundings and spots a female fight attendant stand beside the entrance of the plane. Nudging Roland a bit to get his attention, Adalia points to the fight attendant. He nods and begins to walk towards her.
    "Hello, miss. When does this flight leave?" he asks politly.
    "Well it should be leaving in appro-"
    The flight attendent was interupted by Adalia who came up behind her and put her hand over her mouth.
    "Quiet...then maybe you will live," Adalia whispers to her. She then proceeds to drag her behind a near by building. About ten minutes later, she comes from behind the building, dressed in the flight attendents uniform, and stands by the jet's entrance as the previous attendent did. Taking her partymouth she contacts Kubizek who was not that far away.
    "I am in position."
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke was enraged."Kick my ***?MINE?TECHNINALLY EVERYTIME WE FOUGHT YOU HAD TO RUN AWAY BECAUSE I WAS KICKING YOUR *** DOWN SO BADLY!Why do you keep on running away?Huh?Why dont you tell me that?!?

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh dear they're at it again."Sakura thought.She sighed then whistled very loudly to get their attention."Hey!You both need to stop squabbling over stupid things like who is better at what!I swear you two act like 5 year olds.It's annoying and pathetic!" Sakura stated."If you want a fight save it for latter!"She stated.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke smiled slightly. "Theres no where to go now...so if you think you can kill me, try. You will fail but nothing like trying." Sasuke said as he got into his battle stance.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke glared straight into Sasuke's eyes."Dont worry about that."He then charged at Sasuke and clenched his fist together.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-31-2006 at 07:20 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke glared at the back of Sanosuke and said one word. "Pussy."

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seeing Sasuke in battle stance,Sanosuke charges at Sasuke with all of his strength."*******."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-31-2006 at 07:34 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke jumps in the air and starts to bring his fist down at Sanosuke.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke sees Sasuke,and launches himself into the air with an uppercut,and at the same time,they both knock each other in the jaw."Ugh!"Sanosuke is sent crashing down into the ground and rolls against the dirt."Ugh!"
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-31-2006 at 07:40 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke flips in the air and lands on his stomach. "OWW!!" Sasuke groaned as he landed.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"GUYS STOP IT RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!!!"Sakura yelled."THIS IS STUPID AND IT'S PROVING YOUR IGNROANCE!!!NOW STOP!!!"She added to her statement."They're such idiots blinded by their own pride.They'd make a great tag team if they would work together."Sakura thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke rolls over on his back."Hey...Sasuke....that was one hell of a punch you gave me.....think it might have knocked some sense into me....."

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke jumped up. "Yeah..and yours wasn't that bad..." Sasuke walks over to Sanosuke and holds out his hand.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

OOC: wow don't you guys have a life I have to read 3 pages everytime I post. Plus I'd stop the swearing if you don't want this rpg to close down, happened to mine. Plus trust me closed RPGs don't come back.

BIC: Vincent cell rang."So sir did you get the hostages? Yeah I did but I doubt I have any friends left in Germany lets leave this hell hole and go back to the good ol' maple leaf."
    "I'm sorry sir but we are kind of in a pickle right here sir."
    "They're still here aren't they?"
    "Yes sir and they have basically stopped us form leaving. I saw the gestapo agent take care of the control tower and the person taking care of our plane is now an agent in disguise I saw the other plane attendant get kidnapped and she took her place."
    "Oh cruddy, that's no good, no, not good at all."
    "What do we do sir? We could go into hiding and request for another plane."
    "After all that commotion I doubt we will be able to get a transmission across and with my refusal for back-up if we didn't come back they won't be sending a team on their own." Me and my stupid ideas. "SO what now?"
    "Look stay low I'll be coming in, they have no reasons to arrest me, I have technically did nothing wrong...yet. If things get messy you are my ticket out, they can't be too many and I can pull my weight and I got Jackson and Obrian back."
    "Understood"
    "SO stay low I'm coming in about 5 minutes." Vincent shut his cell off and radioed the armored vehicle. "Okay guys we are approaching the airport stay cool but we have a welcoming commitee, Jason is waiting for us there in hiding. They have no reasons to arrest us but if things get rough they stay focused and we will try and make our getaway...we will not be prisoners thats for sure."
    "Understood sir." Lets hope things go well. Vincent and his soldiers got close to the airport so he put all his guns away but close access and his soldiers did the same. They left the armored vehicle in an alley and ocntinued the rest by foot with Vincent on his motorcycle on veryslow speed so they could keep up. When they went for their jet they were welcomed by the welcoming commitee.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Heke?I don't think my shouting was what helped was it?Sakura asked to no one in particular."Uh so you two are done with the fighting now?"Sakura asked looking in Sauske's and Sanosuke's direction."Cha that was fast!Yes i AGREE."Sakura thought.

Closed Thread

Thread Information