AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vitiosus

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"After a short while Sakura heard her door open and close."Ah we have a guest.Should I get out get dressed and greet him or relax for a while longer?CHA!What am I talking about of course I'm going to relax!I need some time to recover from today!"Yep I'll stay here.Sauske can handle him.Hopefully without having to fight."Sakura thought.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Sanosuke stood up and looked around the house for a minute."Hmm,well,she's got it good here."He walks into the kitchen and looks inside of the fridge,and gets something to eat,then sits back down where he previously was and begins to eat,while he thinks,"Hmm,well,where's Sakura?This her house and I havent seen her yet."

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After about ten more minutes Sakura got out, and got dressed in her nightgown which was basically a black drees that stopped above her knees and had slits on the sides of it from the thigh down.She dried her hair with a blowdrier and then went downstairs."Hello Sanoske."Sakura said as she walked into the living room and leaned against the frame of the doorway.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Sakura,its weird how whenever you and Sasuke are on,I get on,then Sasuke gets off.

Sanosuke looked at Sakura in her nightgown with his widening a bit,but then shook his head and replied,"Hey.You know,this is a really nice place you have here."He then stood up and slowly began to walk over to her."You mind telling me which room im sleeping in?"He thought to himself,as he walked by Sasuke,"Well,I can tell this stay will be pleasant."He thought as he had a small smile on his face.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Now that you metion it.All the time just about one of us is off.Usuall during late at night it's me cuz my comps in my parents room unfortunately.and in the day it rotates between you and him.

BIC:
    "Yeah.You can choose your room either the first or second door on the left upstairs will lead to it depending on which one Sauske and you decide on."Sakura said as she poitned at the staircase."If you need anything and you can't find me check my room I'm in there half the time.It's the third door to the left."Sakura added to her statment.

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

"Fransisco, tell me exactly what are we here for?" Sanosuke had asked him.

Francisco never ceased his maddening grin. "I brought you here so you'd know it's here, little buddy," he replies, giving the smaller man a hit on the shoulder. "So you'd be ready when the time comes for the operation." As Sakura scoffed at the HQ's beddings and left, Francisco says to her, "Don't be a stranger now."

------------------------------------------

As Chitose reads in the forest, she is not alone. A man watches her from the trees, judging, trying to come to a decision: friend or foe. Finally, he reveals himself, stepping from the trees into clear view, wearing a stained and coarse brown cloak often used by "lesser" races travelling in the no man's land between Germany and the Japanese Empire. His face shows a strong asian heritage. He stands in front of her, waiting to be noticed. When he is, he speaks. "Excuse me, but your life is danger. I am sorry for this, but it could not be helped, for I had to seek help from someone, and you are the furthest from civilization. If you attempt to run, I will be very sorry to have to strike you down, for I won't allow anyone to know I am here. I am seeking the heroic and noble organization of the Freedom's Hand, and require your help in finding them."

------------------------

"There he is." Behind Tahsho, three German police step briskly forward. One puts a hand on his shoulder. "Sir, you're going to have to come with us," he says.

"Sir, be polite," another cop pleads. The first man grumbles.

"To the hospital, of course, to check you for injuries. But after that, you're coming straight to the department with us for questioning concerning the attack you saw today. We suspect it to be that terrorist organization, the Freedom's Hand, and need any information you can give us."

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Adalia nods to Kubizek's request.
    "I do not think I will have any problem getting on the jet, if I had a little help," she replies nudging Roland in his side a bit giving the hint that he would be the distraction. Suddenly he started to run in the opposite direction. A few minutes later he returned.
    "Here, sir. A new partymouth for you. I have spares in my vehicle..." he says handing it to Kubizek.
    Adalia scans the jet a bit, making her plan along the way.
    "What am I looking for exactly, officer?" she asks addressing Kubizek. "Who and what....if you have any details, that would help."
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Sasuke looked at the desceding Sakura out of the corner of his eyes. She's wearing that on purpose. Sasuke thought to himself. He then saw Sanosuke enter. Sasuke stood up and cracked his neck and removed his sword from his belt. "Lets finish this now." Sasuke then charged Sanosuke with a fling knee and watched as it hit him in the face and Sasuke saw Sanosuke fly thru the air and land hard on his side.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Yo Sasuke,you seriously have to stop telling me HOW my character lands on the ground.Thats not for you to decide you know,not to be mean.Sooo...

Sanosuke landed on one hand and one foot,then jumps up and sighs."Honestly,do we have to do this now?Not when we just entered this house and its been a long night.Especially not when I havent even gotten settled in yet.Cant this wait till morning?We can do it outside because I dont want to mess up this nice house."

OOC:And Rockman,you said "smaller man".How big is Fransisco?
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-30-2006 at 07:41 PM.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC- My bad man!!! Sorry!!!

No!! We will finish it now!!!" Sasuke rushed in at Sanosuke and swung at him with the back of his hand and kneed him in the stomach while his head was still turned.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ugh!"Sanosuke said as Sasuke's knee was driven into his stomach."Dammit!Listen to me!"He knocked Sasuke across the face,then grabbed his shirt collar and and shoved him back onto the couch."I dont want to fight you right now!Cant you get it through your thick skull that there are times for fighting and times for resting?Right now if you fought me I wouldnt be able to give it my all because im a very tired after all that has happened lately.Do you still want to fight me,nknowing that you wouldnt be getting me at my best?"

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke smiled "Idiot." and pushed up with his hands and kicked Sanosuke in the chest. Sasuke then backflips and slowly starts to walk to his room (#2). He throws Sakura a wink and a smile while he contines up the stairs
    Last edited by Sasuke is God; 07-30-2006 at 08:33 PM.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke grabs Sasuke's foot when he tried to attack,then let it down and clenched his fists."He's a stubborn little kid,I'll give him that.Not being a compliment."Sanosuke took in a deep breath and sighed,then turned to Sakura."Its been a long night,and he's on the edge after all of this."He began to walk to his room.(#1)While he was walking to his room,while walking to his room,he put his hand on Sakura's shoulder and smiled at her."Good night."After a small pause,he says,"Listen,im sorry about all of this that has happened tonight."He walks upstairs and into his room.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-30-2006 at 08:45 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke kicks him in the face as Sanosuke entered his room. "Little kid?? well now its on!" Sasuke charged at Sanosuke.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke slammed against the wall unaware of the attack."What the!?Sasuke!You call me an idiot and I call you a little kid and you decide to attack me?Is this honestly the only way you can resolve things?Cant we talk this over?"As Sasuke charged at him,Sanosuke does a spin kick and knocks Sasuke down the stairs."And what the heck were you doing in my room anyway,huh?

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke caught the rail and spunned around the top of it, kicking Sanosuke in the side of his face. "I was waiting for you. I was going to apoligize but you called me a little kid! Could a little kid kick your ***?" Sasuke lands on the stairs and drop kicks Sanosuke.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke quickly gets up."Apologize?You were gonna apologize?Well you should have done it when we were still downstairs and BEFORE YOU CALLED ME AN IDIOT!Huh,ever think of that?"Sanosuke ran to Sasuke grabbed his arm and threw him behind him,down the hall where the room are located."Well why dont we both apologize and say this never happened?I'll start."

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke lands on his feet and punches Sanosuke in the face. "Then do it already!" Sasuke yelled as he stood there panting. God I'm tired! This guy just might be my equal...maybe... Sasuke thought to himself.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke ran back up the stairs and kick Sasuke in the stomach then punched him down onto the ground."Alright!Listen,Im sorry for starting this whole thing with the "Little kid" business.Your turn!"Sanosuke thought to himself."Hmm,this kid is pretty good.If he doesnt apologize,we might just do this till the crack of noon.Or at least until Sakura stops us."

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke kicks the gloating Sanosuke in the chin and jumps up. "Well thanks for admitting you were wrong, but i should really get some rest. Good night." Sasuke said as he walked into his room.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

OOC: I never went that far with Francisco's specs, but he's meant to be a fairly large man - around 6'3". I made an educated guess with the 'smaller man' description, since Sanosuke is Japanese.

-----------

Kubizek shakes his head. "I don't have much for you to go on," he admits. "That's why I need you get in there undercover. An outright raid might-" he pauses as he stifles a yawn. "-scare whoever's inside into hiding evidence we don't even know to look for. Also, I don't want to do anything rash until the man with the briefcase gets back - I want to know what he's hiding."

He looks out the viewport at the plane. "Basically, anything you can find that will help us impound the craft. Anything at all that shows sympathies for inferior races - any books, any video materials. If you come across actual Freedom's Hand documentation, of course, that would be fantastic." He looks back to Uta. "I'll leave the details to you, but if you take the guise of airport personnel, you might have an easier time. Your call."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Ok,but havent you heard of Yao Ming?XD.Well,Sanosuke isnt as tall as you are,but he's about 6'0 or 6'1.

Sanosuke was shocked at Sasuke."What the heck!?"He walked to his door and continously banged on it,before using the doorknob and finding out is was open."What do you mean!You are the one who did call me an idiot,so you also have to apologize,or otherwise I'll say that my apology never happened.Truth is,YOU should be apologizing first."

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke smiled as he was laying on his bed. "Please exit my room before I have to make you." Sasuke said calmly.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke wondered,"Huh?Why isnt he attacking me?Has he calmed down from all of this?"Then he said,"Um...ok.Although,the deal was we were both to apologize.Until I get mine,technically,you didnt get yours."And he slowly BEGAN to walk out of the room.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke jumped off his bed and kicked Sanosuke in the middle of his back and watched him fly thru the air and then shut his door and locked it. Sheesh, its like fighting a two year old! Sasuke thought to himself, What kind of fighter ask for an apoligize? well i might as well get some sleep. Sasuke lays down on the bed and falls asleep

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Closed Thread

Thread Information