AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Played Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

Member Ephraim is on a distinguished road Ephraim's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 05:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Played Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

Has anyone played it?

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

ummm......sorry but.....i've never even seen, nor heard of the game

Member Thealalas will become famous soon enough Thealalas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 06:38 AM
    Threads

sure ther was a star ocean bak on da snes or sumthing...think i had it on ma emulator..but it was like ff1-6 graphics and gameplay, good game thoguh but not heard of the on u on bout

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads

cool, i play it too the game for ps2 has good gameplay all around i think its a good game for only $20 O.o.. and the graph arent half bad more like dbz graphics with less tension ... XD
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have the game but i only beat the first part of the game. Theirs about 3 and it took me about 122 hours. (don't play on it much) Its really fun and stuff but its just too long.

Member Ephraim is on a distinguished road Ephraim's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 05:29 PM
    Threads

i'm on the second part of the game

Check out my site http://fireemblem-thesacredstones.piczo.com/?cr=4&rfm=y it's still being updated

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

i'm playing it too but im stuck!! does anyone know how to get out of the cavern underneath a church? wher eyou use some sort of hammer?
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sakaki Takano
    i'm playing it too but im stuck!! does anyone know how to get out of the cavern underneath a church? wher eyou use some sort of hammer?
    yeah that is the place underneath the castle in Airygliph right?(on your way to the shrine of kaddan,well you should be able to get those hammers by talking to the Lady in White standing right by the stairs in that sacred church,then you walk up to the crack in the wall and press sqare,then press X,you will have to look carefully for the cracks though,anyway what i think about this game is that its a really good one,i like the plot and game play i would recomend it!!
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

I've played it. The game itself, sucks. Star ocean two > Till the end of time. I cannot believe they actually made this game. It sickened me when I saw it.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

They made it to kill off all other interest outside of Final Fantasy. Once they finish killing off the other 'classic" games made by Enix , Tri-Ace and Squaresoft, they are only going to focus on Final Fantasy.. Which , as you can see is the only thing they think about. = (

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Member †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ† has a reputation beyond repute †DiZ†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2008 09:25 AM
    Threads

Very good game indeed, though it took me awhile to beat the final boss. Overall very great game.

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

i have!!!! love it!! my fave character is Albel Nox he's a kick butt character!!
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I've played and beaten it along with fire emblem which is where you got your user name right?

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

I've played it. It was okay.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Member Vash the Flash is infamous around these parts Vash the Flash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 08:15 AM
    Threads

I liked this game too as well, could have done without Cliff. The character had the personality of a log. I really like Nel, she's alsome fighter!

We the Willing lead by the Unknowing,
    Are doing to impossible for the ungrateful,
    We have done so much for so long with so little,
    We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Junior Member angel_of_misery will become famous soon enough angel_of_misery's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 07:20 PM
    Threads

Last thing I remember was fighting the dragon, which liked to stomp on me. T.T anyways it is a pretty good game so far and I like it, but nevertheless I should go finish it soon.

Closed Thread

Thread Information