AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Any Fellow Trekkies?

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Any Fellow Trekkies?

I know this is a strang question but I've been wondering for a while if there are any other Star Trek fans on this message board? I;m starting to get a little lonely.

Let's see. I'm a fan of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I've seen a few episodes of Voyager and Deep Space Nine. I've never seen the first Star Trek but I get this feeling that if I watched it, that I would be dispointed.

The Next Generation is my favorite. My favorite episodes usually have to do with like they get a rip in space and time or they encounter anti-time or some great phenomenon like that and I also GREATLY enjoy the episodes with the character, Q, in them! YAY Q!!

Voyager I haven't seen in a while so I don't have much of an opinion on.

And Deep Space Nine is boring because they're not on a star ship treking the universe and discovering cool stuff. And they deal more with inter-personal relationships then with space and unproved scientific theory. BORING! XP

But anyway. Does any one else on this board like Star Trek? And which series/episodes are your favorite. I want to discuss this and be a Trekky geek for at least a little bit, alright?

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

ok...I have seen every ep of the series...Yet I am no trekkie. I don't remember such things as spoc fighting Captain for a life or death match. XD
    "What is life without pain?."

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

TNG fans, ho!

I like most episodes, but I love Data.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

How dare you steal my pic??!! Thank God I changed it. XD
    "What is life without pain?."

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Data's pretty cool, too. But Q's the best! XP

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the old show and the movies they made, but I am no trekkie and I prefer star wars to star trek anyday.
    -TWM-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I sort of like it. After all, I am a self-professed geek.

Original series: Has to be loved. One episode I especially liked was "Tomorrow is yesterday", for some obscue reason.
    Next generation: Decent. As with all that follows, it tends to get a tad sentimental.
    Deep Space 9: Boring. Seriously, they could have done more with that show, heck, half the non-star trek series don't zoom across the galaxy, and they manage fine.
    Voyager: Liked it. Interesting story.
    Enterprise: Kind of liked it, took some getting used to though.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess
    Data's pretty cool, too. But Q's the best! XP
    Agreed, Q is by far the best startrek character ever. I am all so
    a big fan of the borg.

The Few the Proud the Marines
    www.Marines.com

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    I sort of like it. After all, I am a self-professed geek.

Original series: Has to be loved. One episode I especially liked was "Tomorrow is yesterday", for some obscue reason.
    Next generation: Decent. As with all that follows, it tends to get a tad sentimental.
    Deep Space 9: Boring. Seriously, they could have done more with that show, heck, half the non-star trek series don't zoom across the galaxy, and they manage fine.
    Voyager: Liked it. Interesting story.
    Enterprise: Kind of liked it, took some getting used to though.
    Oh god! I hope we don't start that "Who's the better captain" argument. That would be so funny because that would prove the extent of my nerdiness.

Oh and I forgot about Enterprise... I Hate the entrance theme. I wanna shoot who ever made that song the opening theme. It's way crappy. I prefered the entrance to TNG.

"Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship enterprise. It's continuing missions: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before." I love that! XP

But the final two episodes of TNG "All Good Things" is absolutely fantastic. it is my favorite two episodes of any series I've ever seen. It EFFIN' ROCKS!! XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_of_NI
    Agreed, Q is by far the best startrek character ever. I am all so
    a big fan of the borg.
    YAY!! A fellow Q fan! The Borg are awsome, as well. But I find them a bit... scary. ^_^

love
    dani
    dude

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DEATH TO STAR TREK! STAR WARS PWNS ALL![/sarcasm]

I never really got into Trek, but I feel that if I were sat down and forced to watch the first series, I wouldn't hate it. The other series look pretty bad, though.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nah. You should watch the episodes with Q. He's this God-like being that's sarcastic, all knowing and funny as hell. (Q's IQ=2000.) Ok the Q episodes and the ones where they tamper with space and time are good. Most of the other ones bore the hell out of me.

Oh and I also enjoy the episodes with Roxanna Troi. Just cause they're cute and funny. XP

love
    dani
    dude

Junior Member mewchoochoo will become famous soon enough mewchoochoo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2006 11:25 AM
    Threads

i'm not a trekkie really....but i love 'em.
    one of my all-time fav shows....i remember that at one point in my life i wanted to learn klingon language

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

I've never seen the first Star Trek but I get this feeling that if I watched it, that I would be dispointed
    It's actually easily the best out of all of them.

I've never been a huge trek fan, more of a star wars/Dr. who man myself.

Senior Member Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 03:01 PM
    Threads

I think that I like STTNG best. I really liked the episodes with the klingons! Worf is a great character! Q was incrediable! Loved it where he first appears in Voyager and Janeway jumps up out of her seat and calls for a red alert!! Talk about your reputation preceding you!

Closed Thread

Thread Information