AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime/Manga Recommendations Please

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime/Manga Recommendations Please

I've been hooked onto anime at the age of 7, that was almost 11 years ago and until now. Although before I only get to watch anime shows on TV. And now, I'm the one looking for a new anime to watch and even manga to read. I've been surfing the net lately, just to find out an anime show that as sure as cool and will make me love it. But, I couldnt find one that fits my satisfaction. I tried to read the story, plot summary, the characters bio and such, but it just wouldnt satisfy me. And By far, the only anime/manga that I discovered on my own and like it by just reading an article of it is Bleach. As for now, I'm still looking for either old and new anime's that is sure as cool and shouldnt be missed out. Anyone help?

By the way, these are the list of the anime/manga's that I've watched and liked just to give a hint of what my taste is.

Fruits Basket(both anime and manga, one of my top fave's)
    Bleach(manga first, then anime, the only one I liked that is not yet shown on TV)
    Gundam Wing(one of my first anime that I truly like 'til now)
    Gundam Seed(just started watching)
    Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin(I like it alot)
    Hunter X Hunter, Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fushigi Yuugi, Kare Kano
    And Oh..Chobits(sorta'), Naruto(not that intense though)
    And some more...

Good day and Thanks!

P.S. I would appreciate if you state your experiences with that anime/manga that made you like it. That's what I wanna' know, the experience while watching/reading and after watching/reading.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 07-25-2006 at 11:33 PM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Here's a list:

Cowboy Bebop - A great show; must-see for any anime fan. Widely considered one of the best series ever created. If you haven't invested the time in watching it, you're missing out. Some great music.

Trigun - A great series; has a crazy lead character and some pretty awesome villains.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Watch this. It's great; leaves you wanting more, but still satisfied. Draws you in and doesn't let go.

Serial Experiments Lain - Deep and thought-provoking. A great show for the philosopher in all of us.

Boogiepop Phantom - A show that's very similar to Serial Experiments Lain in terms of depth; a disturbing take on animation.

FLCL - At only six episodes, this is for the anime fan in need of a quick series. It's majorly crazy, and even confusing at times, but doesn't sacrifice any "coolness".

These are only a few series.I also have a ton of movies I could recommend; I'll post them ASAP.

Hope you find what you're looking for.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Here's a list:

Cowboy Bebop - A great show; must-see for any anime fan. Widely considered one of the best series ever created. If you haven't invested the time in watching it, you're missing out. Some great music.

Trigun - A great series; has a crazy lead character and some pretty awesome villains.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Watch this. It's great; leaves you wanting more, but still satisfied. Draws you in and doesn't let go.

Serial Experiments Lain - Deep and thought-provoking. A great show for the philosopher in all of us.

Boogiepop Phantom - A show that's very similar to Serial Experiments Lain in terms of depth; a disturbing take on animation.

FLCL - At only six episodes, this is for the anime fan in need of a quick series. It's majorly crazy, and even confusing at times, but doesn't sacrifice any "coolness".

These are only a few series.I also have a ton of movies I could recommend; I'll post them ASAP.

Hope you find what you're looking for.
    Thanks Ami~chan for the recommendations. Gladly appreciated!
    And with regards to your recommendation, well they sure are cool^_^

Cowboy Bebop - I've heard alot of good feedbacks from this anime, no attempts before, but this time I'll sure gonna watch it.
    Trigun - Oh.. now, I remember, this was supposed to be part of my favorites cuz I used to like it past 6 years ago and would still llove to rewatch it. I just forgot to mention it. IF im not mistaken, the main character is Vash the Stampede.
    Neon Genesis Evangelion - next on my list!
    Serial Experimentals Lain - sounds intriguing! I'll watch it just to be curios! xD
    Boogiepop Phantom - another intriguing one!
    FLCL - yay! a must watch!

Thanks again, Ami~chan! Now, I can add up to my list of next anime's to watch. xD

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

i enjoyed most of the animes you stated and i found these pretty good.

Dn Angel its cool about a thief only 26 episodes and its about a thief.

Tales of Phantasia a short 5 OVA series made for the popular game for snes.

Ikkitousen its a fighting anime with like 10 minutes of fanservice an episode.

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

GTo (Great Teacher Onizuka)
    Ouron High School Host Club
    .hack Series
    Wild Arms series....Need I go on? I have many for you. XD
    "What is life without pain?."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gene the man
    GTo (Great Teacher Onizuka)
    Ouron High School Host Club
    .hack Series
    Wild Arms series....Need I go on? I have many for you. XD
    Hmm..that's another list! xD Uh..well, you can post more dude and state what you think 'bout the anime. I'd gladly appreciate that. More options, much better!

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I"s [manga] [romance]A huge portion of manga readers believe this to be THE romance manga.

I"s Pure [anime] [romance] Anime version of the manga. Follows the manga very well.

Ichigo 100% [manga] [harem school life romance comedy] MY favorite romance manga. Harem style... A good read for those that enjoy watching character growth between male and female's relationships.

Gantz [manga] [action] Great and VERY original manga. When I first started reading I got sucked into it until I got caught up with everyone else, then I got tired of waiting for the mangaka. Seems he like to take alot of breaks from writing out the story and such. Right now he's taking a 4 month break I think. >_> There's also an anime for this, but it just doesn't compare to the manga.

Suzuka [manga and anime] [school life romance] Great anime and manga. Manga is more... perverted, but it doesn't step out of line... much. <_< Anime is censored a bit more. They're both good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    I"s [manga] [romance]A huge portion of manga readers believe this to be THE romance manga.

I"s Pure [anime] [romance] Anime version of the manga. Follows the manga very well.

Ichigo 100% [manga] [harem school life romance comedy] MY favorite romance manga. Harem style... A good read for those that enjoy watching character growth between male and female's relationships.

Gantz [manga] [action] Great and VERY original manga. When I first started reading I got sucked into it until I got caught up with everyone else, then I got tired of waiting for the mangaka. Seems he like to take alot of breaks from writing out the story and such. Right now he's taking a 4 month break I think. >_> There's also an anime for this, but it just doesn't compare to the manga.

Suzuka [manga and anime] [school life romance] Great anime and manga. Manga is more... perverted, but it doesn't step out of line... much. <_< Anime is censored a bit more. They're both good.
    Very well appreciated MistaCloudStrife. I'll sure check out your recommendations esp. Ichigo 100% since I also like and enjoy stories with a strong focus on character development. Thanks!

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

I tell you what. I like everything I post. I only like what I post. So therefore. You like what I post. XD
    Mail order Ninja (manga) FUNNY
    Battle Vixens
    Angelic Layer (funny)
    Orphen. (Epic greatness)
    "What is life without pain?."

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Here's that list of movies I promised. I'm too tired to type out a full review on each; just trust that they're all good.

Akira
    Grave of the Fireflies
    Perfect Blue
    Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
    Steamboy
    Return of the Cat
    Princess Mononoke
    Memories - Not actually a movie, but a collection of three short stories.
    Spirited Away
    Kiki's Delivery Service
    Millennium Actress
    Tokyo Godfathers
    Ghost in the Shell - I highly recommend the series too.
    My Neighbor Totoro

All these are movies, and all of them are worth seeing. Some are geared towards children (Kiki's Delivery Service), while others are more mature, such as Akira.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Here's that list of movies I promised. I'm too tired to type out a full review on each; just trust that they're all good.

Akira
    Grave of the Fireflies
    Perfect Blue
    Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
    Steamboy
    Return of the Cat
    Princess Mononoke
    Memories - Not actually a movie, but a collection of three short stories.
    Spirited Away
    Kiki's Delivery Service
    Millennium Actress
    Tokyo Godfathers
    Ghost in the Shell - I highly recommend the series too.
    My Neighbor Totoro

All these are movies, and all of them are worth seeing. Some are geared towards children (Kiki's Delivery Service), while others are more mature, such as Akira.
    Thanks for the list Ami~chan. Since these are movies, sure I can watch them, but problem is where can i get them? Dvd's? too many for me to buy. xD Download them? that's more like it, but where? xD Good if some of them were uploaded in youtube, i'll check it out!

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

The original Universal Century Gundam are excellent if you're willing to watch something older.

I'd also highly reccomend Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Although it's not as actiony as most titles, it has an incredibly rich storyline.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Don SGI
    The original Universal Century Gundam are excellent if you're willing to watch something older.

I'd also highly reccomend Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Although it's not as actiony as most titles, it has an incredibly rich storyline.
    Either old or new as long as it's worth watching, has a good plot and storyline or if not just plain "cool". xD Thanks dude! Actually, I'm planning to watch the whole Gundam Series' from UCG up to the newer Gundam version. By far, I only watched GW and GG and just started watching GS.

Junior Member Kaoru// is on a distinguished road Kaoru//'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Ghost In The Shell Movies/Series - Really intense and futuristic action, plus a really detailed storyline and interesting plot. The best of its genre I would say

.hack// series (Specially SIGN and LIMINALITY) - If you're an RPG player, you'll love these. Althou they have some action elements, it's the addictive and also dramatic storyline they bring you that stands out. LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT BRACELET is a more *chibi* approach to hack, less drama more comedy, still enjoyable.

GetBackers - Similar to Bleach: has pure action, superb comedy, drama and characters you'll fall in love with xD 49 Episodes on total, so it will be sad breaking apart with this one ^^

School Rumble series - This is without a doubt my favourite comedy anime. It's simply genius, you'll notice once you get into it, and cannot get out ^^

I think that's enough, hope it helps ^^ Cya ~
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Currently addicted to ~
    Game: Chrono Cross
    Music: Oceansize
    Anime: Hack//ROOTS

Senior Member ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

Hellsing {manga/anime} this is great if your into vampires ^^

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Ouran High School Host Club! That's one is very funny! LOL!!
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I'm sure gonna check them out!
    ^_^

Junior Member Kaoru// is on a distinguished road Kaoru//'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Also, if you're into rock, check out BECK. ^^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Currently addicted to ~
    Game: Chrono Cross
    Music: Oceansize
    Anime: Hack//ROOTS

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

Read or Die-hooks you and dosnt let go.

FMA-has action and is very interseting.

Getbackers-dont know what to say about it.

.hack//sign-Very interesting. I think that this was the first anime I liked that wasent complitly action based.

Beterman(or maybe it was with to t's)-has that sifi feel a little

Theres more, but my head herts so I cant remember.
    Sig no longer in development...

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Xero XIII reccomended AirGear to me...and hot damn is it cool. So I suggest checking it out, but make sure to go credit him cause he told me to check it out.

Anywho, some I've found on my own:

Monster (anime): Oh. My. God. It is friggen GREAT. It has one of the best (if not the all time best ever) story i've ever read in an Anime/manga. It's pretty long, considering there's so much story to be told.

Great Story, Top Notch Action, win.

I don't suggest the Ichigo 100% anime. I started on it, but I now know it was rather crappy after reading the manga. They cut Amachi (or whatever his name was) out, that cat was funny.

Mahou Sensei Negima (Manga): Pretty entertaining. There's 26 or so episodes to the anime, but tons of anime chapters. It's by Ken Akamatsu, creator of Love Hina and A.I. Love you. It has...oh I don't know...about 30 or so girls that are crazy about their (10 year old) teacher.

FFVII: Last Order

Only for Sephiroth.

BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

If you like Classic Rock, Indie music, Jrock, JPop, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and or Romance then this is the ideal anime for you. Also, if you happen to be someone who plays guitar and enjoys it very much (like me) you will also greatly enjoy this.

That's all I've got for now.
    Last edited by Masali; 07-26-2006 at 12:04 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

You like strong character developement then Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is one I will always recomend.

Shakugan No Shana
    Saikano

3 favs of mine ^_^
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

I would recommend these for Anime Series, also some follow under manga too:
    1. Utawarerumono
    2. DN Angel
    3. Tsubasa Chronicles episodes
    4. Bleach
    5. Trigun
    6. Angel Sanctuary
    7. XXXholic
    8. Black Cat
    9. Chobits
    10. Rurouni Kenshin

(Great Post By The Way!)

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Senior Member DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 08:00 AM
    Threads

uh..
    you should try going to this site
    i think it'll help alot

http://www.anime-planet.com/animerec/index.php

avatar by ashke_icons at livejournal.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow...Thanks guys! That's a whole lot to choose with. Well, the more options, much better! Just to add up, I'm not only in particular with the plot and storyline the anime has, but also the kind of music it has.

And yes Masali, I do love J-Pop/Rock and such those you have mentioned.
    As a matter of fact, it was anime who introduced me to the world of J-Pop/Rock and hooked me onto it. Hmm.. I like Gackt, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, L'Arc-en-Ciel, High and Mighty Color, UVERWorld, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru and a number of J-Pop/Rock artists'. If that anime has good music(the soundtrack and the Op/Ed themes), I'd sure gonna check it out and perhaps like it, if not the the plot/storyline is the strong point.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 07-26-2006 at 09:52 PM.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As I posted before. I still think it's good to read.
    I'm currently reading Magical x Miracle By: Yuzu Mizutani
    This is a very good read. It's a more "advanced anime style". I've read (and own) Volume 1. The book is a fantasy read and it's about a girl who is schooled on becoming a wizard. Turns out, she looks like the Master Wizard who has gone missing. This had cause panic on the residing place and so the main charactor, a girl, had to take his place to calm the people. Now she's in LOTS of trouble. It's what I'd say, "what did I get myself into?"
    It's a really good book so far and I can't wait to finish the series. I suggest it. =]

Closed Thread

Thread Information