AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unruley Spirit

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Unruley Spirit

Break away from difficulty...
    The desire to go wild.
    Set free my grounded innerchild.
    Release responsibilities to carelessly laugh and play.
    Skip school to party day after day.
    The want to have fun.
    Forget every danger-labled problem and just run.
    Release ambitions to absent mindedly dream.
    Move on, your treasures to redeem.
    End sensiblility for awhile...
    ------
    That's my poem! I worked on it for quite a while. I still think it could have been better. It's suppose to be a happy poem. I don't see many happy ones so I just thought it'd be a good idea.
    The begginning and the conclueding sentences aren't neccessary but I still felt like it needed alittle more. And they're in those places so that you can notice the placement of the rest of the poem. I decieded seperating it into two stanzas was pointless. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think. =]

{ [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

Great Poem, I love it!

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

O.O WAHHHH!!!! This is- this... it's... ... a foundation and structure of words far too great for words! ^O^ <------uber happy face.

You know what my favorite thing is about japanese music?[probably not, eh?] It's the strength of verses not just what it says but where it leads.[this could be all music but I've noticed the most in anime karaoke theme songs.] But where this is leading... NYAA!! Again, this is too great for words... either that or it's just left me speachless! Where the vanishing point[where it leads] is in this poem tells the reader that the writer truely spilled their heart into making this... I can taste a story when I read this. It's almost like it has a past and future of it own, like an anime>.< lol.

I WANNA SEE more of you work! ^-^
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    Threads

all poems rock
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information